Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Buy 2000mL Bag of Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate/Cerebrolysin

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 ryhan

• 12 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:01 PM

Another Chineese company sell a freeze dried powdered form in vials, which you add sterile water to.
The lyophilized vials appear to contain the equivalent of either 30 or 60ml diluted product, the description is difficult to decipher.
While this presents a problem keeping the product sterile between (5-10ml) doses, it might be workable.
Although injecting chineese product is always risky, this seems much less dangerous than using the 2000mL Bag.
I hope we can come up with a student friendly way to buy this product, here is the link.

http://www.ecplaza.n...ysate.html#none

Update - Another south korean source: http://www.ecplaza.n...abin_c_inj.html

Edited by ryhan, 01 November 2010 - 02:31 PM.

#32 ryhan

• 12 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

What is Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate? The first few pages of google results are for chinese chemical companies; no pubmed results. I highly doubt it's synonymous with cerebrolysin, though it's possible it has some of the same peptides.

I don't know if anyplace assays complex peptide mixtures, but without knowing what it's supposed to be, it would be nearly impossible in any case.

Personally, I wouldn't go for this, no matter how tempting the price, until you're clear on what you're getting. Especially if you're planning on injecting it.

I found this, hope it can be of some use: http://www.shvoong.c...sate-injection/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

What is Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate? The first few pages of google results are for chinese chemical companies; no pubmed results. I highly doubt it's synonymous with cerebrolysin, though it's possible it has some of the same peptides.

I don't know if anyplace assays complex peptide mixtures, but without knowing what it's supposed to be, it would be nearly impossible in any case.

Personally, I wouldn't go for this, no matter how tempting the price, until you're clear on what you're getting. Especially if you're planning on injecting it.

I found this, hope it can be of some use: http://www.shvoong.c...sate-injection/

Results:The content of amino acids in local cerebroprotein hydrolysate injection same as that of imported cerebrolysin injection, but the contents of total nitrogen and peptides were different from the one of imported cerebrolysin injection.

Not that this was unexpected, besides having a differend peptide content it could be just downright dangerous too.

#34 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:06 AM

I still want a source that gives me a big bang for my dollar, multi dosages or a few mega dosages. Like in the studies, doing Antiageingsystems.com version cost you a grand to see results.

#35 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:48 PM

wow this needs further investigation. Did anybody test (inject) with this ?

#36 Hypothermic

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

1. Ensure it's genuine (although if I ask and they allow me to visit the factory, that's normally a good indication that they're not selling duds).
2. Find out how exactly to inject it in a sterile way. How do I take a 2000ml bag and split it into much smaller portions with minimal risk of contamination?

Problem 3: getting around the fact that an unlabeled/unsealed/unidentifiable liquid you intend to inject, of dubious quality even if genuine, sourced from someone with 1 post on a forum, is the worst idea imaginable.

Observe! It has more!

I could not agree with you more. I went with ordering actual CRB fron DP.

#37 Hypothermic

• Topic Starter
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

I still want a source that gives me a big bang for my dollar, multi dosages or a few mega dosages. Like in the studies, doing Antiageingsystems.com version cost you a grand to see results.

There were studies that indicated that they injected more than 30mL via IV for 20 days to see a restoration of memory problems from the the use of Risperidone.

Reference: http://anp.sagepub.c...t/46/2/153.full

Once I obtain clients from my practice, I have no problem submitting samples of Cerebrolysin and Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate for analysis.
  • like x 1

#38 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

I am very interested in hearing about your finding Hypothermic, can't wait :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#39 dlancelot

• 15 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:53 AM

In case anyone else is wondering, I've PM'ed Hypothermic to see if he/she can tell us more about what happened if anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users