Photo
- - - - -

Anyone use Nicergoline?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LIB

• 232 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:07 AM

I've been using hydergine for 6 months or so and I like its effects when I get a good balance between enough hydergine, and no nausea. Unfortunately, even though I've upped my dosage very slow, I usually get very stuffy sinuses, really bad nausea, accompanied with this awful anxious feeling.

I want to try Nicergoline if its comparable to hydergine. Can anyone comment on its effects? If they feel its a worthwhile supplement?
  • like x 1

#2 SucubbusLT

• 31 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:07 PM

I am also thinking of trying Nicergoline.
I have a question: can i take it with Stablon and low dose Deprenyl(to only inhibit B)?
I also take 2 times per week tiny dose of modafinil (50mg).
I know hydergine should not be taken with modafinil, but how about nicergoline?

Edited by SucubbusLT, 03 December 2010 - 03:16 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Matthew M

• 3 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:59 AM

I am also thinking of trying Nicergoline.
I have a question: can i take it with Stablon and low dose Deprenyl(to only inhibit B)?
I also take 2 times per week tiny dose of modafinil (50mg).
I know hydergine should not be taken with modafinil, but how about nicergoline?

i will be adding a low dose of Nicergoline to my Stablon. I should have it next week and I'll let you know. I will write more about my findings over in my Stablon thread. Stablon is a miracle for me.

#4 iago

• 110 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

I've been taking nicergoline recently and have to say that I haven't found it to be beneficial in any way. Hydergine is great, it clears up brain fog and just generally sets things right. I can't say I notice anything from nicergoline. I've only been taking 5mg once a day though. Perhaps I should take more?

#5 longevitynow

• 266 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:30 AM

I've been taking nicergoline recently and have to say that I haven't found it to be beneficial in any way. Hydergine is great, it clears up brain fog and just generally sets things right. I can't say I notice anything from nicergoline. I've only been taking 5mg once a day though. Perhaps I should take more?

Take more and tell us about it. There seem to be far to few user reports available on the internet. A friend of mine's grandmother has Alzheimer's and it does seem to have improved her cognitive function a bit.

#6 spermidine

• 191 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

any new reports on using nicergoline ?
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:00 AM

any new reports on using nicergoline ?

In my personal experience NICERGOLINE has significantly less therapeutic benefit than HYDERGINE with a significantly greater tendency to induce ADVERSE EFFECTS... IMO HYDERGINE is superior in every way ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users