• Topic Starter
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

This is worth waiting for.

We'll see.

#32 nameless

• 2,268 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:04 AM

Good to hear. Any chance of some preliminary info as to what price range we are talking about, dosing or how many capsules per bottle?

I've been out of MultiBasics and have been considering re-ordering, but will hold off for now to see how the ImmInst multi stacks up. But if the label is already printed, I see no harm in at least releasing some info now -- potentially build up some interest.
  • like x 3

#33 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:29 PM

Paying Imminst Members will have a pretty low price, while everyone else (including the public) will probably get a $49.99 price.

I can't tell ya what the low price will be, but I thought it was pretty ridiculous when It was initially suggested....

A

#34 RighteousReason

• Topic Starter
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

Paying Imminst Members will have a pretty low price, while everyone else (including the public) will probably get a $49.99 price.

I can't tell ya what the low price will be, but I thought it was pretty ridiculous when It was initially suggested....

A

oh for christ sake. does any of the public price go to ImmInst? I'd rather not pay these morons. (semi-srs)

Edited by RighteousReason, 17 September 2010 - 04:25 PM.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 3

#35 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:11 AM

oh for christ sake. does any of the public price go to ImmInst? I'd rather not pay these morons. (semi-srs)

Well, those morons designed it. Some of them, anyway.
  • like x 2

#36 beatsme

• 36 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:46 PM

Well, those morons designed it. Some of them, anyway.

Not to mention, as has been explained previously, when you buy the supplements any money not used in production will end up essentially as an ad-hoc donation to Imminst.

#37 RighteousReason

• Topic Starter
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:11 AM

The label was finally approved, it all looks great and will be ready for orders soon. We'll have an official launching site up by the end of the month, with all the pertinent information on ingredients and ordering.

*cough*

Edited by RighteousReason, 01 October 2010 - 12:11 AM.

#38 e Volution

• 937 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:24 AM

The label was finally approved, it all looks great and will be ready for orders soon. We'll have an official launching site up by the end of the month, with all the pertinent information on ingredients and ordering.

*cough*

Yeh I got tired of waiting and all the ambiguity so AOR just got all my money...

#39 nameless

• 2,268 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

Pretty close to doing the same thing and just ordering AOR. I appreciate Anthony posting some info, but it's a bit more vague than I hoped.

Still no idea what the dosing is, how many capsules per bottle or what the the label info is yet. At $50 per bottle, it's also no less expensive than MultiBasics (going with 180 cap version) if at 3 a day. Of course, it may be a better deal, if more caps, or less caps daily... or if becoming a member reduces the price so much it makes sense to join. But without any of this info available to us, there is no way to know if it's a better deal or not.

One thing I would suggest, whenever the multi is released, is make available a smaller bottle version (or perhaps samples for Imminst people) so we can try it at a reasonable price before shelling out $50. I think most people wouldn't mind paying $10 or so to get a 30 day (or 30-60 capsules, depending on dosing) supply as a trial (speaking about non-imminst people too) but $50 is rather pricey just to try out a multi.

Edited by nameless, 01 October 2010 - 05:35 PM.

#40 RighteousReason

• Topic Starter
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:45 PM

*cough*

one week later...

*crickets chirping*

#41 Iceebear19727

• 86 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:38 AM

Still no idea what the dosing is, how many capsules per bottle or what the the label info is yet. At $50 per bottle, it's also no less expensive than MultiBasics (going with 180 cap version) if at 3 a day. Of course, it may be a better deal, if more caps, or less caps daily... or if becoming a member reduces the price so much it makes sense to join. But without any of this info available to us, there is no way to know if it's a better deal or not.

I agree, I was just referred to the ImmInst multi as the start of my quest for an outstanding multi but I would definitely be hesitant at a $50 price tag, a $10 or $20 one would catch my eye a bit more.

Edited by Michael, 18 February 2011 - 09:25 PM.
Trim quotes

#42 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:01 PM

The multi is available, however pricing will be best for paying supporters and members of the non-profit organization.

How much is membership? As little as:

$5 per month
$25 per year (student or unemployed)

See here for more about supporting the non-profit organization:
http://www.imminst.org/join

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 12 October 2010 - 11:33 PM.

#43 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:48 AM

The multi is available, however pricing will be best for paying supporters and members of the non-profit organization.

Anthony, does that mean that there's a web site where we can buy it? Is the label information (Supplement Facts) available? I would have expected a larger font and an exclamation point after "available"...

#44 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:58 AM

Anthony, does that mean that there's a web site where we can buy it? Is the label information (Supplement Facts) available? I would have expected a larger font and an exclamation point after "available"...

Go to a certain members commercial web site and do a search on multi....

#45 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:10 AM

Go to a certain members commercial web site and do a search on multi....

Check. Folks, get your ImmInst Multi Right Here! I think for this particular product in this particular thread, we don't need to be paranoid about an appearance of marketing, just this once.

#46 Elus

• 793 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:33 AM

Folks, get your ImmInst Multi Right Here! I think for this particular product in this particular thread, we don't need to be paranoid about an appearance of marketing, just this once.

I'd like to buy one :D. Isn't it half price for paying imminst members, and how would such a discount be applied to the purchase?

Edited by Michael, 18 February 2011 - 09:26 PM.
Trim quotes

#47 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

The discount code is available here in this members only section:
http://www.imminst.o...-discount-code/

If you don't have access you may not be a Imminst member. For current members, please do not share the discount code.

We will be changing the discount code every so often, so please check the link above for the latest discount code on a monthly basis when you are ready to order.

Thanks everybody for making the Vimmortal multivitamin possible, and helping support Imminst.org a most important important non-profit organization that focuses on longevity, research and advocacy.

Anthony Loera

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 13 October 2010 - 10:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users