Photo
- - - - -

Aspects enabling to a hard day of work, and respective drugs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Saradiart

• 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:51 AM

What are the various different aspects that enable one to do a hard day of work? Let's discuss this along with drugs (non prescription ideally) that can help an individual who's lacking in one particular area.

Concentration: Helps you stay on one thread of information without being distracted by ideas or outside stimuli. What's good for that?

Motivation: Helps you stay focused without getting bored, therefore letting you concentrate. Works hand in hand with concentration, but is very different. Besides actually doing tasks that we like, how can we boost motivation?

Mastery: Mastery of a task at hand makes it easier to keep working on it. It's easier to do 10 hours of work when something feels like beginner's work than when you have to look up how to do things every 5 minutes. I'm talking as a programmer here.

Obviously nootropics also hit on these, perhaps by boosting memory which makes it easier to concentrate on a task even while distracted since you don't lose track of what you are doing.

I'm interested in this because memory, mastery, motivation and concentration are basically all I can think of and Ihave ideas on how to work on them (nootropics, + practicing my trade and getting past the earlier difficulty barrier) and if I can know of other areas to work on, that would be very helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users