• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Building New Neurointerfacing Blog

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ocsrazor

• Guest OcsRazor
  • 461 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 12:52 AM

Hi Gang,

Sorry I have been away again for so long, I've been extremely busy here in the lab.

Just wanted to let you know I am building a fairly large internal blog on Neurointerfacing/Neuroengineering which I will try to publish to a public site soon. Unfortunately Georgia Tech wont let me run my own web server from here and I need to sort out with my professor what can be published publicly. I am excited about beginning to share some of the work we are doing here - I'm starting to produce some pretty spectacular images of neurons on electrode arrays - but I need to think about what can be allowed because of the possiblity of being out competed by others in our field before publication. In addition to my own work I have been blogging my library with notes and links from around the field.

Any suggestions on a good free blog site where I can throw some of this stuff up or of someone who would be willing to host it? I'm currently running B2evolution internally.

#2 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:47 PM

Welcome!

Blogspot seems good. Justin Corwin (ImmInst Editor) uses such:

http://outlawpoet.blogspot.com/

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 ocsrazor

• Topic Starter
  • Guest OcsRazor
  • 461 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 12:34 AM

Thanks BJ, that looks pretty good! Its going up, the link is:
http://neuroartifex.blogspot.com/

I have also created a new email address specifically for discussion of issues related to my work in neuroengineering or anything that might appear in the blog:

neuroartifex@yahoo.com

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 humanesque

• 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 10:07 PM

Ocsrazor,

What are some potential applications and any of them pertaining to security?

HumanEsque

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users