Photo
- - - - -

Donepezil + Piracetam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 karoloydi

• 18 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:36 PM

Has anyone tried this combo? I ve been reading about people taking choline with piracetam.
I tried to google to find how donepezil would compare to choline and I couldnt find any information.
For anyone that doesnt know donepezil, its a centrally acting reversible acetylcholinesterase inhibitor that increases cortical acetylcholine.
SO in theory it should be as good in combination with piracetam as choline.

#2 NR2(x)

• 253 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

Yea i have used it, i felt there was a weak negative synergy,
Donepezil really enhance thought on the frequency of alpha waves which piracetam heavily supressess.
If you search this forum you can learn more about donepezil, nmda effect, sigma 1, I think this drug mimics a endogenous dopamine product

Interesting stuff tho, dose real low like 1mg-1.5mg to start with and dont exceed 5mg ever

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 karoloydi

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

Yea i have used it, i felt there was a weak negative synergy,
Donepezil really enhance thought on the frequency of alpha waves which piracetam heavily supressess.
If you search this forum you can learn more about donepezil, nmda effect, sigma 1, I think this drug mimics a endogenous dopamine product

Interesting stuff tho, dose real low like 1mg-1.5mg to start with and dont exceed 5mg ever

Thanks for your reply. I am planning to cut the 5mg pill in 4 pieces and take 1/4 (1.25mg).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 NR2(x)

• 253 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:11 AM

Sweet,
Inositol supplementation could be interesting because of the effects of sigma-1 agonist on the Inositol triphosphate receptors on the endoplasmic reticulum. Other ligands increase inositol triphosphate.......thc...

For note this drug mediates acetylcholine esterase inhibtion through sigma-1
There are carcigenic effects....should have mentioned earlier....seemed ok at moderate dosages

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users