• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

How to find out correct piracetam / choline dosage?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 csoki

• 33 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:39 AM

I see topics and polls where people share how much stuff they consume. But I can't see any post with a guide how should one determine the best dosage. How did You find what works for you the best? I mean how many days should I take a new dosage before trying another dosage? Are there any generic symptoms of too much/too little piracetam/choline? Since the effects are not really measurable I'm really unsure how should I know where is my sweet spot.

Thank you for your input.

(This is my first post here. I apologize for my bad English in this and in any of my upcoming posts. :) )

#2 NR2(x)

• 253 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

With almost all nootropics it will be found that some or alittle of a substance will produce good positives with little negatives. AS the dosage increase side effects increase and positive benefits decrease, often becoming negative.
Furthermore it is very hard to determine subjectively wheather improvements exist. I have seen studies were modafinil increased IQ by 15-20 points without the test subjects being aware that they were enhanced(air force pilots, only applies to those with ~130IQ)

THere are so many test of cognitive function that could assist you in narrowing the range. It would be up to you to assess what weakness you wish to target, reaction speed, processing speed, verbal recall etc. I would however note that test are by definition narrow compared the holistic requirements of the brain. You could trust your instincts

In my opinion i would suggest piracetam dosages around 500mg, try higher but less than 2 grams for comparison. Piracetam facilitates NMDA transmission which puts stress on the brain, and for this reason i dont believe it should be the basis of a stack although it auguments it nicely.
Im sure others will have vastly different opinions.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users