Photo
- - - - -

Piracetam - yay

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 btx

• 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:13 AM

I just thought I'd share some of my very positive piracetam experiences. I did some research here before diving in and wanted to say thanks :)

First a little about what I've gleamed from how my brain reacts to various chemicals:

Smoking the tiniest bit of marijuana gets me very stoned. I have tripped from smoking a joint.
Psilocybin == good.
Stimulants like caffeine or jack3d make me fall asleep.

With that in mind, here's what I've been taking for the past week:
800mg piracetam 2x a day
250mg cdp-choline 1x a day
omega3 2x a day

And it is going AMAZING.

Conversations with other people feel much more easier, I can express myself better.
I have an easier time remembering things/time schedules.
I have slept solid for the first time in years.
I feel like I tackle any challenge in my business.

Ready for the biggest benefit?

The constant chatter in my head is gone. I can focus! It's amazing! That's what really made we want to post this. I can actually focus on something for as long as I want to now.

Before, everything seemed like a challenge because my brain just wandered around. Now it's like I have a whole new brain. For the longest time I wondered if I had ADHD (especially since stimulants make me sleep), but now I don't care.

Going forward my plan is to keep this stack up, and maybe try an extra 250mg of choline (or sub alpha gpc), because there are some headaches.

So yeah - thanks guys!

#2 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:43 AM

I just thought I'd share some of my very positive piracetam experiences. I did some research here before diving in and wanted to say thanks :)

First a little about what I've gleamed from how my brain reacts to various chemicals:

Smoking the tiniest bit of marijuana gets me very stoned. I have tripped from smoking a joint.
Psilocybin == good.
Stimulants like caffeine or jack3d make me fall asleep.

With that in mind, here's what I've been taking for the past week:
800mg piracetam 2x a day
250mg cdp-choline 1x a day
omega3 2x a day

And it is going AMAZING.

Conversations with other people feel much more easier, I can express myself better.
I have an easier time remembering things/time schedules.
I have slept solid for the first time in years.
I feel like I tackle any challenge in my business.

Ready for the biggest benefit?

The constant chatter in my head is gone. I can focus! It's amazing! That's what really made we want to post this. I can actually focus on something for as long as I want to now.

Before, everything seemed like a challenge because my brain just wandered around. Now it's like I have a whole new brain. For the longest time I wondered if I had ADHD (especially since stimulants make me sleep), but now I don't care.

Going forward my plan is to keep this stack up, and maybe try an extra 250mg of choline (or sub alpha gpc), because there are some headaches.

So yeah - thanks guys!

Make the most of it dude. It would be unusual if these effects last when the drug is taken daily so it might be an idea to keep a cycling regimen in mind? When it works for you though it is an amazing energizer. 2 weeks of constant use usually resulted in depressive episodes for me. Now when I take it it makes me hyper agtitated and on edge. My patience level with people evaporates because from my point of view they are too slow. Piracetam always had this effect on me to some degree but now it is like multiplied by 1000000000. So I no longer take it because it's become a stressor that I don't need.

It can definitely be cycled to good effect though. Do you have any alternative supps that you can take as a backup? If you become mentally accustomed to its hyper manic effects then it might be worth looking into picamilon too. I really enjoyed the manic effects of piracetam but that substance pushes you to burn out if you take it too much. The fact it makes you feel that good for me means it is hardly suprising it eventually comes with a crash. Picamilon when taken in doses higher than 300mg has the same mental buzz of piracetam but it feels so much calmer and is a better high for me. It doesn't come with the same degree of cognitive enhancement as piracetam though. I also hear sulbutiamine is in the same ball park and can have brilliant effects on energy. Also pyritinol.

Piracetam usually benefits those who really need it
I have a theory that this drug benefits those with slow brain speed (not lack of intelligence or anything, just 'slower' and there could be a variety of reasons for this) in that they suffer from lack of focus, mental energy and in lethargic, disorganized cognitive processes. So in this respect it's a really helpful drug. I had success with it for 1.5 years.

Edited by Thorsten, 12 September 2010 - 07:46 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 NR2(x)

• 253 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:34 AM

Your bang on about piracetam targeting slower brain speeds, it abolishs the theta wave, for good or bad

#4 arvcondor

• 96 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:11 AM

Thorsten, would it be possible to cycle it with other racetams? I'm actually new to them, despite being on here for so long.

#5 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:08 PM

Thorsten, would it be possible to cycle it with other racetams? I'm actually new to them, despite being on here for so long.

I suppose you could do. Some people do. It's overkill for me though I can barely cope with piracetam. If you were going to try it I would definitely trial one at a time so you can properly gauge the individual effects. Each would come with positives and negatives so it'd be important to know what is doing what.
Some people get no reactions from the racetams so I wouldn't read into my experiences too much. There are wildly varied accounts on here, although people's expectations count for a lot in my opinion. Your idea of what focus feels like could differ to mine and that is certainly a positive effect I feel from piracetam - well, almost hyper focus.

Edited by Thorsten, 14 September 2010 - 12:10 PM.

#6 tolas

• 10 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:55 AM

Your bang on about piracetam targeting slower brain speeds, it abolishs the theta wave, for good or bad

Is there any research on racetams and brain waves?

#7 RubyAnn

• 8 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:56 AM

I'm about to order Piracetam (and aniracetam) and am just wondering where you guys have bought yours?

I've done so many searches but there seems to be conflicting views on good suppliers of bulk powder..

Would cerebral health be a good place to get the racetams?
Thank you :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 NR2(x)

• 253 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

Theres a cash of studies on drug-forum.com (or something very similar) regarding Piracetam. I read it a couple of years ago. But I do remember that Piracetam strongly inhibited Theta waves. This would have good and Bad effects, depending on what is measured and the individual. Theta waves do play a role in creative intutive thinking. Alpha waves I think were inhibited aswell, which is serious. I dont have much knowledge so cannot explain sufficiently. Theres a real special alpha wave tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users