Photo
- - - - -

Oxiracetam and motivation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 waldemar

• 206 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:29 PM

I've tried Piracetam some months ago. It didn't do very much, except enhancing the vividness of dreams.

Then I tried Oxiracetam, daily 800 mg Oxi with ~500 mg Lecithin for two weeks. It seemed to improve my concentration and motivation. I got lots of stuff done. After the two weeks I stopped taking it, to see if there was any rebound effect. There was. My motivation was significantly lower than before taking the Oxi. This seemed to last for about one week.

I would like to compare the timing of the improvement to caffeine. With caffeine I am more wakeful for a coupe of hours, but then I get a wakefulness-low. In total, if you could add it up, wakefulness would be improved. Oxiracetam seems similar to me, except that it improves different aspects, and that this effect is on the scale of days/weeks instead of hours.

Did anyone recognize a similar effect? Is there anything I can do to remove the lows?

#2 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

Never noticed anything with Oxiracetam except a slight increase in reaction speed when I bothered to test it which could have been down to the CDP choline I was taking with it at the same time.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users