Eternal Youth Through Law Of Attraction ^-^

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#61 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

I haven't practised the techniques so much that I can have instantaneous manifestation *yetsies* ^-^ That will probably take some time, heehee ^-^ I have *lots* of clothes from when I was at my normal weightsie (and some new clothes alsosies ^-^) that I am very excitedsie to wear againsies! ^-^ I've just started to practise these techniques, so I should be back to my normal weightsie by My Birthdaysie! ^-^ It will be so much funsies! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#62 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:12 AM

I haven't practised the techniques so much that I can have instantaneous manifestation *yetsies* ^-^ That will probably take some time, heehee ^-^ I have *lots* of clothes from when I was at my normal weightsie (and some new clothes alsosies ^-^) that I am very excitedsie to wear againsies! ^-^ I've just started to practise these techniques, so I should be back to my normal weightsie by My Birthdaysie! ^-^ It will be so much funsies! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

Unless you want to be broken hearted on your b-day, I'd suggest lowering the amount of calories you eat (suger-free protein powder is a good way to do this, keeps you feeling full) and exercise- e.g.: a short jog around the block, making sure that you can feel your heart is beating fast, every week day.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:00 AM

Heehee, yes, well I have a little plansie ^-^ It involves eating moderately with lots of fruits and vegetablesies *and* doing my fun workout videosies and other fun thingies! ^-^ I'm positive that I will reach my goalsie by My Birthdaysie! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#64 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

Lulz... what a cutsie she are afterallsie...

Damn, really you are a good looking girl, get off your arsie and start exercisie, as you've been talking about that from the last year if I remember well, or your goal to stay young forever may transform to being obese and dying prematurely like that woman who had a goal to reach 800pounds of RAW fat. :O.

#65 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

but thats taking actionsie
she's thin and beautifulsie
theres no need to take actionsie
law of attraction is just wishing it sosie

why the f*ck am i talking like this sie

#66 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:42 PM

Well, it's easier for most people to have vibrational alignment *and* inspired action! ^-^ There's nothing wrong with doing physical work as long as it's not relied upon exclusively for what someone wants ^-^ The vibrational work is the most importantie, but inspired physical action is important *toosies* because it makes the person feel like it's like a magical tool that will help bring their desires into reality! ^-^ Alsosies, it's fun to do something and feel like you're getting somewhere as a resultie! ^-^ As long as the vibrational work is there, the physical action can be literally *anythingsie*! ^-^ As long as it feels good! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#67 Matthewl

• 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

Possibly, but whatever mystical things which can happen in this universe --we still have to be able to utilize our devices. I mean for somebody to lay around all day and eat 500kcal above maintenance and vibrate their being into having a body like Brad Pitt circa Troy-- probably won't get it. However if they are vibrating all day, they might just lose some weight. (Do the Seizure Shake) :P

As far as LOA and eternal youth -- you could be on to something, but I think meditation would be a better option. Who knows, maybe those feel goody things reduce cortisol/stress which in turn increases insulin sensitivity and helps create an ideal environment for prolonging youth. Which is a great ancillary to observing a healthy lifestyle with whole nutritious foods, exercise (Strength + Conditioning *ideal*, Moderate exercise *suitable*), and supplements science has to offer.

#68 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:07 PM

Well, visualisation and vibrational work *are* like meditation! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#69 Shoe

• Guest, F@H
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:14 PM

WTFsie?

#70 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:58 PM

Yes! ^-^

Heehee! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#71 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:12 PM

Heehee, yes, well I have a little plansie ^-^ It involves eating moderately with lots of fruits and vegetablesies *and* doing my fun workout videosies and other fun thingies! ^-^ I'm positive that I will reach my goalsie by My Birthdaysie! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

Nice going :). Watch out with the fruit though. When you're dieting for the first time in a while, it's easy to binge on sugary fruit. Stick mainly to the veg and sugar-free protein shakes and you'll do fine. It's takes a long time, and you wont see it happening, back at the end of a few months you'll look back and be able to see the results.

Good lucksies!!! (fuck I'm doing it now :D)
  • Ill informed x 1

#72 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:30 PM

Thanks! ^-^ I don't eat *that* many fruitsies, just at breakfast and for snackies sometimes ^-^ I don't really eat lots of sugary fruits *anywaysies* like bananas and things; I prefer berries and plums and nectarines ^-^ I'm not really into protein shakes, thoughsies. I get enough protein otherwise! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

Edited by PetiteCerise, 18 October 2010 - 07:31 PM.

#73 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

your taking too much actionsie.
making all that smoothiesie.
its disgustingsie.
just sit your ass down sie
and WISH your way to eternal youth through law of attraction........ SIE.

#74 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:22 PM

I am doing that *alsosies*! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#75 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:21 AM

Petite Cerise,
I know it's almost irresistable to poke fun at this topic (for the record, I havent come close to poking fun at it! I dont make fun of anything here, not because I dont do insane things for laughs (), but i just check it at the door when I come in here so I can learn and be enlightened), so I hope you are not taking it harshly, but it would be cool if this subject was really pursued. It is really compelling.

Do any journals discuss this, that is, other than Atlantis Rising hype and Skeptic shootdown?
Something with more of a dialectic instead of a polar contrariness with little chance of a fruitful exchange and development?
Pleez tellz.

#76 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:22 PM

Petite Cerise,
I know it's almost irresistable to poke fun at this topic (for the record, I havent come close to poking fun at it! I dont make fun of anything here, not because I dont do insane things for laughs (), but i just check it at the door when I come in here so I can learn and be enlightened), so I hope you are not taking it harshly, but it would be cool if this subject was really pursued. It is really compelling.

Do any journals discuss this, that is, other than Atlantis Rising hype and Skeptic shootdown?
Something with more of a dialectic instead of a polar contrariness with little chance of a fruitful exchange and development?
Pleez tellz.

Hmm, I'm not aware of any journals that discuss this topic. I get all of my information from Abraham Hicks videos and books (well, I've only been able to download them so far, heehee). Also, there's a lot of Abraham Hicks material on YouTube. It's a little tricky because I'm not aware of any really skeptic - y websites or people who really delve into this topic unless the opinions are negative. I truly believe in Law of Attraction because it proves itself over and over again. Every time I feel badly emotionally, I start to look badly and feel badly physically. There was a period from 2002 to 2007 where I looked kind of yucky :s I also looked a lot older :s It's because I felt horrible most of the time! Even though I still get stressed out, I generally feel incredibly good and happy, and it shows! I look younger now than I did when I was 15 or 16! ^-^ I suppose I can only go by my own experience and the experience of those close to me. I think that the only way to truly know is to follow the techniques that the Abraham people provide (at least the ones that feel best to you). The whole point is to feel good ^-^ One very important thing is to ignore any negative things that you see happening to other people. They have absolutely nothing to do with you. It was really difficult for me to get over this because I tend to look at other people and see what happens to them and *then* deduce what could happen for me, but that's not the way it works at all! ^-^ It's so relieving not to look at the poupy things that happen to other people, heehee! ^-^ Anywaysies, I could go on and onsies, heehee ^-^ I would highly recommend watching the Abraham Hicks videosies and reading the books, or at least torrenting everything like I do, heehee ^-^

Have funsies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

Edited by PetiteCerise, 19 October 2010 - 05:23 PM.

• like x 1

#77 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

Thanks! ^-^ I don't eat *that* many fruitsies, just at breakfast and for snackies sometimes ^-^ I don't really eat lots of sugary fruits *anywaysies* like bananas and things; I prefer berries and plums and nectarines ^-^ I'm not really into protein shakes, thoughsies. I get enough protein otherwise! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

Shame, protein shakesies are great for suppressing your appetite. You literally don't feel like eating anything afterward and if you use stevia, they taste great!!! :D (you could also find a brand that is low-calorie as well)

I use them to keep thin myself. I'm currently <7% body fatsies :)

#78 infinityXme

• 51 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:55 PM

I've been practicing the LOA via the attractor factor for H&B benefits for 6 months now. Though I've read Abraham Hicks, I prefered Shakti Gawain's Creative Visualization. Her step by step procedure is clear and concise and her affirmations are motivating. Since I've been meditating daily, I find I'm more easily connecting with the people, processes, directives, information and supplements, which I believe, will help me to realize my goals. I enjoy the visualization process. Metaphysics shouldn't be entirely disregarded as a viable possibility when it comes to anti aging. Maybe it's just another step along the way.

Edited by infinityXme, 20 October 2010 - 09:57 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#79 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:38 PM

That's great, infinity! ^-^ Ben, I really, really dislike the taste of stevia, heehee :P I find that high - quality sugar and maple syrup in moderationsie are just fine for me! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥
  • like x 1

#80 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:46 AM

People need a reality check and this book delivers it:

http://www.guardian....le-lucy-ellmann

Edited by platypus, 21 October 2010 - 08:47 AM.

#81 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:39 AM

This is a retard book :P

♥ Annusya ♥

#82 AlakaBEWM

• 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:30 AM

You're just a platypus, what would you know about anything? >:[

#83 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:50 AM

Heehee! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#84 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:16 AM

Heehee! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

Cherise, you should read what the article talks about more closely. We have to have a discerning eye for things that are wrong with society, and the world. If women who didn't have rights throughout history, gave in and decided to just "be happy" and not look at the gross injustices of not being able to vote, or have professions on the same level of men, or be able to voice their opinions without being shunned by society, and instead just used your genius law they would still be in the same position as today. Same goes for African Americans, and most minorities, including homosexuals.

The same is true, as the article points out, with defeating deadly diseases, and all the people who have the shit jobs of trying to ensure safety, and what about lawyers, and doctors? If a doctor used your law to cure a patient going under cardiac arrest, the patient would obviously die, and the doctor would be sued. Time to grow up.

Yes Cherise, why don't you try really hard to think wonderful things to come your way and when it doesn't don't come crying to us, that we didn't warn you, that hard work, and perseverance, and yes, luck are the real things that can make us achieve happiness in life.

I'm sorry, I am not against you as a person, and think you are obviously sweet and very nice, but it upsets me when people put their total faith in things, when there is no scientific or rational evidence or reason why. People die all the time from diseases, that they prayed so hard not to get, and I have a deep anger when things like religion get in the way of science for things like cancer that kill 500,000 people every day in this country. This kind of blind faith, has been with us throughout history, not only with religion, but other psuedo sciences like witch doctors, voo doo, and other things that not only don't work, but take out the responsibility of actually doing the work to treat deadly diseases. I want to sincerely help you, by telling you in a direct way, that your law will not make you lose weight. I'm not being a sour puss or a jerk, but I'm telling you the honest truth, because I want to see you reach this goal.

I'm particularly adamant about you understanding what I'm saying because I have had great tragedy in my life, with my mom succumbing to cancer, and my chronic suffering with mental illness, and chronic and very unhealthy insomnia, both of which I DO wish every f**ing day that it will go away, but it doesn't, and there is little the medical world can do about it at this time, but this is not to say one day there won't be a MEDICAL solution. The only stipulation I'd like to clarify, is that there is evidence that meditation, and techniques similar used to calm the mind, and body, do, as others have said, have some potential health benefits, but UP TO A POINT...up to a point, as these things can only take us so far, and therefore have limited benefits.

I believe life is short, and we can't afford to waste it on things, that will just waste more time; time that could be spent doing proven things that DO work, and can ultimately help us live better and healthier lives.

Edited by dfowler, 22 October 2010 - 09:02 AM.

#85 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:47 PM

Well, I believe that Life is Eternal, physical *and* spiritual! ^-^ It is, that is, if a person has little or no resistance about it ^-^ I can certainly sympathise with you, my Mommy actually passed away in June from cancer. I just know that physical action is not the means to an end. It's not just thinking positively, it's about going up the emotional scale, always reaching for a thought that brings relief and doing so until the person feels optimally ^-^ It is absolutely unnatural to feel badly and it is absolutely natural to feel good ^-^ The alignment with one's true self is what brings the person everything they desire and more! :D I'm sorry that you feel that it's all about physical action in order to bring something to fruition, *but* vibration is first and foremost, the most importantie ^-^ Inspired action is *wonderful*! People *should* take action when it feels good! ^-^ A person's vibration should come before *everything*, thoughsies ^-^ I will always believe that because it keeps proving itselfie over and over againsies to me! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#86 Brafarality

• 684 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:29 PM

I've been practicing the LOA via the attractor factor for H&B benefits for 6 months now. Though I've read Abraham Hicks, I prefered Shakti Gawain's Creative Visualization. Her step by step procedure is clear and concise and her affirmations are motivating. Since I've been meditating daily, I find I'm more easily connecting with the people, processes, directives, information and supplements, which I believe, will help me to realize my goals. I enjoy the visualization process. Metaphysics shouldn't be entirely disregarded as a viable possibility when it comes to anti aging. Maybe it's just another step along the way.

Excellent references to check out.
Thanks and enjoy the weekend.

#87 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:20 PM

Excellent references to check out.
Thanks and enjoy the weekend.

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥

#88 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

♥ Annusya ♥

I don't think pointing out that "positive thinking" is largely BS is retarded. Reality-based worldviews are cool.
  • like x 1

#89 Kisya

• Topic Starter
  • 121 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:32 AM

♥ Annusya ♥

I don't think pointing out that "positive thinking" is largely BS is retarded. Reality-based worldviews are cool.

Consideringsie that every personsie creates their own realitysie, then YES, reality - based viewsies are wonderfulsie! ^-^ People just need to know that reality is always only what they believe it is ^-^ They can create the reality that they truly wantie as long as they pay attentionsie to their vibrationsies and always find thoughts and thingies to make them feel bettersie and bettersie until they feel fantastic! ^-^

Yaysies! ^-^

♥ Annusya ♥
  • like x 1

#90 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:14 PM

People don't create they're own reality sadly Annusya :(. Realities like protein shakes, cutting out carbs, completely removing sugars, generally lowering your calorie intake and leading a more active lifestyle are the only ones that will affect the variable you are trying to control in the real world.

AndI hope you're not retreating into a fantasy world because all this is achievable! I mean, fantasy worlds are ok if your goals are beyond your reach, but yours aren't so just follow my advice and be happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users