- - - - -

Psychological Potentiation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OpaqueMind

• 471 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:02 PM

Hi. I'm and 18 year old university student. My aim in taking supplements is to maximise my memory retention, musical creativity, analytical skills and emotional stability. I have been taking this stack for just under 2 months, slowly adding and taking away in tune with what feels right. I have suffered mild depression in the past and though I don't believe that I am at all socially anxious I have been known to alienate myself for extended periods. Over-analysis in a pessimistic light is the crux of sadness for me. I also wanted to fix my memory. While everyone around me seemed to be able to remember intricate details of the past months I was struggling to recollect yesterday's events with any clarity at all. It's like the past only existed in a parallel world, in the dreams of a parallel me. I also wanted to get my head out of the fucking clouds, my imagination seemed to be constantly bugging me with insane representations of absurd and complex situations that never happened, and focussing on reality with any precision was kinda hard. I got the impression that people thought I was absent-minded or ignorant of them, but that was not the case.

But nowadays that shit doesn't bother me anymore. Its like my runaway imagination is suddenly controllable, or at least channel-able. I can actually write an essay that doesn't constantly float off on tangential currents. I can transcribe my thoughts as clearly as crystal. And most importantly to me I am no longer the pessimist I once was. I mean of course I retain some of those characteristics but a total optimist is non-existant, and I can't imagine thats psychologically beneficial anyway. So without further ado, here is my daily (unless otherwise stated) stack, in no particular order;

3 grams fish oil (Preferably I'd take more but it's expensive)
1 Timed release multivitamin (Holland and Barrett's SuperOne)
4800mg Piracetam (Split into 3 evenly spaced doses - Indispensable for word recall)
800mg Aniracetam (Split into 2 doses - Great for relaxing and thought flexibility)
300mg Centrophenoxine (1 dose in the AM with my first Piracetam dose)
375mg Magnesium Oxide (I know this is the worst one, I didn't know till I got home from the store. Don't trust your local pharmacy, trust ImmInst!)
100mg 5-HTP just before bed
1000mg Lion's mane also just before bed
1000mg L-Tyrosine upon waking
800mg Sulbutiamine (Only pre martial arts training, approx 2-3x a week)
100mg Modafinil (Only if last night was a little too hardcore and I have lectures today)

So thats my stack, and I gladly welcome any recommendations from you guys :)

Peace

#2 jlspartz

• 85 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:30 PM

Hi. I'm and 18 year old university student. My aim in taking supplements is to maximise my memory retention, musical creativity, analytical skills and emotional stability. I have been taking this stack for just under 2 months, slowly adding and taking away in tune with what feels right. I have suffered mild depression in the past and though I don't believe that I am at all socially anxious I have been known to alienate myself for extended periods. Over-analysis in a pessimistic light is the crux of sadness for me. I also wanted to fix my memory. While everyone around me seemed to be able to remember intricate details of the past months I was struggling to recollect yesterday's events with any clarity at all. It's like the past only existed in a parallel world, in the dreams of a parallel me. I also wanted to get my head out of the fucking clouds, my imagination seemed to be constantly bugging me with insane representations of absurd and complex situations that never happened, and focussing on reality with any precision was kinda hard. I got the impression that people thought I was absent-minded or ignorant of them, but that was not the case.

But nowadays that shit doesn't bother me anymore. Its like my runaway imagination is suddenly controllable, or at least channel-able. I can actually write an essay that doesn't constantly float off on tangential currents. I can transcribe my thoughts as clearly as crystal. And most importantly to me I am no longer the pessimist I once was. I mean of course I retain some of those characteristics but a total optimist is non-existant, and I can't imagine thats psychologically beneficial anyway. So without further ado, here is my daily (unless otherwise stated) stack, in no particular order;

3 grams fish oil (Preferably I'd take more but it's expensive)
1 Timed release multivitamin (Holland and Barrett's SuperOne)
4800mg Piracetam (Split into 3 evenly spaced doses - Indispensable for word recall)
800mg Aniracetam (Split into 2 doses - Great for relaxing and thought flexibility)
300mg Centrophenoxine (1 dose in the AM with my first Piracetam dose)
375mg Magnesium Oxide (I know this is the worst one, I didn't know till I got home from the store. Don't trust your local pharmacy, trust ImmInst!)
100mg 5-HTP just before bed
1000mg Lion's mane also just before bed
1000mg L-Tyrosine upon waking
800mg Sulbutiamine (Only pre martial arts training, approx 2-3x a week)
100mg Modafinil (Only if last night was a little too hardcore and I have lectures today)

So thats my stack, and I gladly welcome any recommendations from you guys :)

Peace

You'll probably run into the issue I did. I've tried Piracetam a lot of different ways (all different doses and cycles), and eventually it ends in burn-out if not fueling your mind with either choline or alcar.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 OpaqueMind

• Topic Starter
  • 471 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

You'll probably run into the issue I did. I've tried Piracetam a lot of different ways (all different doses and cycles), and eventually it ends in burn-out if not fueling your mind with either choline or alcar.

The centrophenoxine partly converts into DMAE which is in turn converted into choline, so I got that base covered ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users