- - - - -

Eye Color Change with Iodine Supplementation

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Lufega

• 1,811 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

Using Iodoral my TSH went from 1.9 to 3.14 uIU/mL in 10 weeks. This Tuesday I will find out what my TSH is after 6 weeks without Iodoral. Hopefully it will again be below 2. YMMV.

Using Iodoral my TSH went from 1.9 to 3.14 uIU/mL in 10 weeks. This Tuesday I will find out what my TSH is after 6 weeks without Iodoral. Hopefully it will again be below 2. YMMV.

How much were you taking?

Any of you guys get your levels tested ?

#32 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:41 AM

Personally, I've had every color of eye except brown; gray blue, blue, blue-green, green and hazel. It had to do with my level of health and toxicity. Once my mother accused me of wearing colored contacts. Iridology can shed light on this, for those who are interested. I've never heard of someone with brown eyes going to light green before.

I am not commenting on taking lots of iodine as a supplement because I know nothing about that.

I can say that the Japanese do eat much more natural iodine in their food than Westerners do. I live where there are many Japanese people. I just came from a Japanese food court. It's because they eat more seaweed, seafood, and sea salt. Increased iodine intake is far from the only difference in their diet and lifestyle.

Personally I can only take a certain amount of sea salt/seafood. I eat a certain amount of that and then I feel I've had enough and I switch to regular salt, etc. That's just me.

Edited by Luminosity, 07 January 2012 - 02:44 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

How much were you taking?

Any of you guys get your levels tested ?

It was a bit disappointing, I tested at 2.4 TSH. I was taking one tablet.

#34 gwern

• 77 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

I thought it would be interesting to take photos before and after starting iodine supplementation. If you'd like to help, I could use survey responses to pairs of before-after questions: http://tolu.na/Q6tMAq

Edit: fixed broken link. -moderator

Edited by niner, 20 November 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#35 whoknows

• 30 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

dont know, just did this survey for you. on the left and right were always the same eye but different light. or not ? didt get the sense of this. i dont care about my eyecolor.

#36 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

Here is an account of someone who put iodine drops in his eyes (God knows why), and he said this completely changed his eye color from brown to blue:

http://www.godlikepr...ssage563264/pg1
  • Informative x 1

#37 gwern

• 77 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

Well, survey's over. If anyone wants to look at the photos and judge for themselves whether there's a before-after difference, feel free: http://dl.dropbox.co...photographs.zip

(Sorry about the image quality: it's not a very good camera nor am I a very good photographer.)

Anyway, I think the results are a negative, nothing changed with my eyes: http://www.gwern.net...e-color-changes
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#38 African Tuilp

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:23 AM

woow .any one can help me to bright my eye they are very red i use many drops but they are sill! :sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users