Photo
- - - - -

Hero of the nootropics!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:06 PM

I just had to post this to balance out unipolar mania's post.

I can just imagine how annoying it must be for Rizzer to have to deal with fanatic, wild, and annoying people pounding his email with the mind set of unipolar mania! I feel sorry for him; poor guy.

Get a life unipolar mania! Please!

#2 killer_macro

• 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:49 PM

Why can't you answer my questions Nootropi?

He sells the powder in ziploc bags. How do you really know what you are getting?

What if he mixed the powders up?

Why do you trust him?

How do you know his powders are pure? (Sure you tested some, but you did not test them all or each new batch he receives).

Why does he only list the COA for aniracetam when he claims to have assayed all of the products?

Why did the DEA investigate him? They don't do it randomly. They must have had a reason.

Why is he interested in Timothy Leary?

Why doesn't he make many posts at this forum anymore?

Why doesn't he answer emails?

Why doesn't he provide a receipt?

What is this business about 'TheOxidizers'?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 lepiricus

• 19 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:53 PM

I received my order from smi2le today. I place it 2 weeks ago, so it was not too late in coming. I ordered:
Pyritinol
Sulbutamine
Aniractem
Vinopocetine
Alpha GPC

I received the Pyr, Vino, and Anir today, but not the Alpha GPC or sulbutamine. I assume he is out of those at the moment. Just an FYI for those of you that wanted to place orders for those 2 nootropics. Peace

#4 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:58 PM

Killer Macro,

It's very simple. If you don't like his business don't buy from him. [thumb]

#5 killer_macro

• 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:22 PM

I won't. But I want Nootropi to answer my questions, given he feels so strongly that smi2le.biz is a hero.

If he cannot answer all my questions adequately or makes an excuse then he realizes that Rizzer is far from a hero.

#6 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:19 AM

It's very simple.  If you don't like his business don't buy from him.  [thumb]

I'll definitely stop doing that. But he still needs to send me my order (or my money).
When I placed my order, he replied to my e-mail. Now... nothing! I called him too (which was quite a hassle!) and still nothing. How could I have known things would go to shit like this?
Remember: customer = king!

#7 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:50 AM

I won't.  But I want Nootropi to answer my questions, given he feels so strongly that smi2le.biz is a hero.

If he cannot answer all my questions adequately or makes an excuse then he realizes that Rizzer is far from a hero.

Rizzer can only be a hero for you if you stop haggling him!

I only posted "hero" to offset the con man crap from unipolar mania.

#8 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:00 AM

Rizzer can only be a hero for you if you stop haggling him!

We stop when:
(1) He sends the products people have bought;
(2) Repays the people whom he owes money; and
(3) Keeps us updated, i.e. telling his customers if there is a delay so that he doesn't inconvenience everyone!

It's simple.

#9 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:13 AM

Nootropi;

I. if rizzer does not fulfill orders people will challenge their credit card statements and he will get his merchants account pulled. And people do have a right to ask why they haven't received things they have purchased.

II. Rizzer was raided by the DEA for probably no good reason and this has screwed up his business I'm sure in a big way. IMO the DEA shouldn't even exist.

The solution is for Rizzer to refund the money of all these people while he is getting his shit together. And while he might not be able to respond to the slew of emails he could keep people updated generally on the front page of his website. Since you have a personal report with him I would suggest you give him these suggestions, otherwise, as I said he will get his merchant account yanked through the fault of the DEA, and then they will have won.

#10 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:36 AM

Elrond,

Well said.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:18 AM

Rizzer's relations with members of this forum that I am aquainted with are still proceeding as far as I know. It appears that a lot of people are placing orders from him. It also appears as if a lot of people are probably sending him threatening emails. He should not deal with these individuals in my opinion. I am sure he will refund anybody's money who he chooses not to deal with; it is only in his best interests to do so.

Be well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users