Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Unique method of treatment and of real rejuvenation

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 successful_treatment

• 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

The independent researcher from former USSR has developed unique method of treatment and of real rejuvenation.

Tens of cancer patients even with last stage of diseases was successfully cured with help of this method during few last years. Also the fantastic effects of rejuvenation was received during the treatment courses.

New method is based on the several sensational discoveries in the physics, biology and immunology.

http://neutrino.su/index_eng.htm
  • dislike x 2

#2 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

If I'm not mistaken - I've seen a short documentary about this a few months ago on a local Tv. The concept seemed interesting, tho' not sure what to think of it yet in terms of a real science (may be just another quackery)..

Edited by VidX, 28 December 2010 - 02:41 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 successful_treatment

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:47 PM

If I'm not mistaken - I've seen a short documentary about this a few months ago on a local Tv. The concept seemed interesting, tho' not sure what to think of it yet in terms of a real science (may be just another quackery)..

Every dilettante tries to discredit the talent with goal to be a significant. ;)
  • dislike x 1

#4 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:14 PM

Every dilettante tries to discredit the talent with goal to be a significant. ;)

Well the scientific method is there to weed out the significant data from a non significant one. So.. are there any peer reviewed studies on that concept, or at least some remotely official studies in regards to a mammalian rejuvention using that method?
One can't expect any serious attention with a poorly half translated, poorly constructed website and no other info. Not even the "author" seems to be mentioned, at least someone who exists in a medical community.
Most probably I've seen that documentary about other treatment (which included some kind of radiation and injections too btw)..

#5 DeadMeat

• 151 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

Well the scientific method is there to weed out the significant data from a non significant one. So.. are there any peer reviewed studies on that concept, or at least some remotely official studies in regards to a mammalian rejuvention using that method?
One can't expect any serious attention with a poorly half translated, poorly constructed website and no other info. Not even the "author" seems to be mentioned, at least someone who exists in a medical community.
Most probably I've seen that documentary about other treatment (which included some kind of radiation and injections too btw)..

Neutrinos, magnetic monopoles… Long live wikipedia! Bane of the technobabble scams. :laugh:

Maybe you saw something about radiating with UV?
http://www.dailymail...k-miracles.html

#6 Marios Kyriazis

• 466 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:55 PM

First point. For such a 'groundbreaking' treatment, I would expect at least the website to be fully operational. It is necessary to see the authors or medical directors of this. I.S. Markov, who is (s)he?

Let's say that this treatment improves immunity, but how does it affect free radicals? Google 'neutrino/immunity' for example and you get nothing relevant. Many of us are open minded and would be willing to discuss new treatments but there is nothing in this that convinces me at present.

#7 successful_treatment

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:46 PM

Neutrinos, magnetic monopoles… Long live wikipedia! Bane of the technobabble scams. :laugh:

Maybe you saw something about radiating with UV?
http://www.dailymail...k-miracles.html

I'm here with goal to search potential partners or maybe interested patients for our scientific group. We don't need any discussion with lamers or mediocre statisticians who have his notion about science with help of wikipedia only. ;)
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 1

#8 successful_treatment

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:48 PM

First point. For such a 'groundbreaking' treatment, I would expect at least the website to be fully operational. It is necessary to see the authors or medical directors of this. I.S. Markov, who is (s)he?

Let's say that this treatment improves immunity, but how does it affect free radicals? Google 'neutrino/immunity' for example and you get nothing relevant. Many of us are open minded and would be willing to discuss new treatments but there is nothing in this that convinces me at present.

I will write you my answer in the nearest time.

#9 DeadMeat

• 151 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

I'm here with goal to search potential partners or maybe interested patients for our scientific group. We don't need any discussion with lamers or mediocre statisticians who have his notion about science with help of wikipedia only. ;)

My first link should have been the English wiki link for neutrinos of course.

That neutrinos have very little interaction with matter etc. is just from basic and very non-controversial particle physics. This lamer doesn't think that wikipedia contains all there is to know. Just that in this case it is more than enough to realize that without very strong scientific evidence your claims are silly. So if you claim that you can produce neutrino radiation that has any significant effect on blood then please provide a link to a peer reviewed scientific study for that. Preferably one that also explains what on earth magnetic monopoles are supposed to have to do with it.

Edited by DeadMeat, 29 December 2010 - 05:47 PM.

#10 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:58 PM

Absent any evidence of effectiveness, and considering the physics presented, I can only conclude that this is an obvious fraud.
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 2

#11 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:16 PM

Absent any evidence of effectiveness, and considering the physics presented, I can only conclude that this is an obvious fraud.

And keeping in mind the arrogant approach/feedback to a perfectly adequate questions - I completely agree..
Dismissed.

#12 successful_treatment

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:01 AM

I will write you my answer in the nearest time.

From your message:
< For such a 'groundbreaking' treatment, I would expect at least the website to be fully operational. >

As you can see website is under construction. But the main information is already translated. It's enough for our present goals. If you need more - you can help us with translation. English is not our native language as you can understand. Nevertheless every word in the description of our method is true.
From our site:
"... If you have any doubts concerning our method of treatment and rejuvenation we are always ready for any high level scientific examination in order to prove the trustworthiness of the facts stated in the description of our method. ..."
If you are able to organize such examination - it will be interesting for us. We are not interested in vain discussions. This is waste of time for all of us.

From your message:
< ... It is necessary to see the authors or medical directors of this. ...>

In the section "Examples of treatment of AIDS-patients" you can see the words "Author: Valery Kotul". Is it a problem to see it?

From your message:
< ... I.S. Markov, who is (s)he? >

During many years Igor S. Markov was a director of the Ukrainian AIDS-center. At this time a clinical approbation of the developed method was carried out in this center. I.S.Markov is the best infectiologist of this country (Ukraine).

From your message:
< ... Let's say that this treatment improves immunity, but how does it affect free radicals? ... >

If you are familiar with quantum physics you must to know the following. The presence of magnetic monopole generates proton decay. With help of magnetic monopoles we use a controlled proton decay. This allow us to use processes annihilation which can help us to eliminate free radicals from the patient's blood.
Also as you probably know neutrinos/antineutrinos rarely interact with normal matter. But the properties of magnetic monopoles allow us to get the necessary neutrino oscillations. Therefore these conditions can help to get interaction neutrino with matter without big problems.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#13 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:22 AM

Can you rejuvenate an old mouse? IMHO such a kind of an experiment shouldn't be difficult to organize at all. If you would do that for a peer reviewed study - you'd get a HUGE attention and funding automatically, what's with all this shady "search for partners", when there are obvious shortcuts to all that..?

#14 successful_treatment

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:29 AM

Can you rejuvenate an old mouse? IMHO such a kind of an experiment shouldn't be difficult to organize at all. If you would do that for a peer reviewed study - you'd get a HUGE attention and funding automatically, what's with all this shady "search for partners", when there are obvious shortcuts to all that..?

From your message:
< Can you rejuvenate an old mouse? >

You can believe me, we don't need the experiments of such inferior quality.
Because we already have unique results of rejuvenation even with our cancer patients. At present time we have 37 cured cancer patients. Most of them with last stage of deseases and was discharged from clinics to die at home.

I can show you one example:
http://neutrino.su/example3.htm

Know you any other methods which can help you to get such changes of immunologic indices of patient's blood in the closed test-tube ("in vitro") in the course of 15 minutes? I'm sure NOT!
This former cancer patient is a woman of 67 years old. She is alive and now she looks like a nice healthy woman of 50 years old. Almost the same results we have with many other our patients. All depends on quantity of treatment courses. Or more exact - depends on the time of irradiation of blood. And this result is better than rejuvenation of 10 000 mouses. I hope you understand me.

Know you why we have such unique results? Because we don't have relationship with our official bureaucratic government institutions, and never will have it. We make our work by private way and independently. Also there are many other very serious reasons for this situation. And therefore we will have collaboration only with private persons and private clinics.

At present time with help of our method we can prolong a human life in few times. Even one our treatment course can garantee prolongation of human life for 7-12 years. But we can repeat it again and again. Our method has only one deficiency - we can cure very limited quantity of patients.

Also we know a way how to increase effectiveness of our method, and we know how to increase effect of rejuvenation. And this is a reason why we search for independent partners and independent financing for our goals. We are sure we can make a lot of money when we will be able to open our own private medical center. And this is our current goal. We need to continue our research work.

But we hope for the best. Moreover, time is working for us. We have a possibility to wait 100, 200 or even more years. Because we use our method to rejuvenate yourself, and we have very high result of rejuvenation with our own bodies.

Best wishes to all and Happy New Year!
  • like x 1

#15 successful_treatment

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:29 AM

My first link should have been the English wiki link for neutrinos of course.

That neutrinos have very little interaction with matter etc. is just from basic and very non-controversial particle physics. This lamer doesn't think that wikipedia contains all there is to know. Just that in this case it is more than enough to realize that without very strong scientific evidence your claims are silly. So if you claim that you can produce neutrino radiation that has any significant effect on blood then please provide a link to a peer reviewed scientific study for that. Preferably one that also explains what on earth magnetic monopoles are supposed to have to do with it.

This is my New Year present, and hint for you regarding magnetic monopoles:
Don't search the things outside when they are placed inside you.

Best wishes to you, and good luck to you in your search.
I hope when you will be lucky in your search you will change your nickname from "DeadMeat" to "AliveMeat". Happy New Year! :)

Edited by successful_treatment, 31 December 2010 - 08:37 AM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 2

#16 DeadMeat

• 151 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:51 PM

Lovely. But can somebody please move this thread to the spirituality and religion forum?
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 1

#17 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:26 PM

From your message:
< Can you rejuvenate an old mouse? >

You can believe me, we don't need the experiments of such inferior quality.
Because we already have unique results of rejuvenation even with our cancer patients. At present time we have 37 cured cancer patients. Most of them with last stage of deseases and was discharged from clinics to die at home.

I can show you one example:
http://neutrino.su/example3.htm

You won't find any partners with this kind of "You must believe me" approach. I'm not sure what kind of board do you think imminst is, but people here are very skeptical and suspicious of every single detail. So to present at least a semi-strong evidence that wouldn't leave so many doubts - is on your part and in your interest. A few charts with values won't help much, as any of us can create them and present as an "evidence".

#18 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:59 PM

This thread is priceless. A cheap source of magnetic monopoles would allow cheap and fuel-less air travel by enabling a vehicle to pull itself along the lines of force of earth's magnetic field! A mono-polar magnetic powered "windmill" would generate unlimited free energy! Global warming CO2 problem solved! Why stop at a cure for cancer? Surely the concepts are as baffling as their incredulity that has us nonplussed! We should all contribute to this project to help successful-treatment absquatulate with our funds, joining a distinguished line of Russian mountebanks exemplified by Gurdjieff.
  • like x 1

#19 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:51 PM

This is my favorite thread ever
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#20 Marios Kyriazis

• 466 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:06 PM

I am old enough to remember many such breakthroughs. All dramatic, cure-all, using scientific terms but with no scientific research to corroborate them. Gerovital was one of them, promising to cure all cancer and make people live forever etc. Its is a nice discussion to help pass the time.

#21 Valery_Kotul

• 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:27 AM

I am old enough to remember many such breakthroughs. All dramatic, cure-all, using scientific terms but with no scientific research to corroborate them. Gerovital was one of them, promising to cure all cancer and make people live forever etc. Its is a nice discussion to help pass the time.

Dear, sir. What you talking about?
" but with no scientific research to corroborate them "
I really sympathize with you if you have serious problems with your eyes.
As I see from this discussion and in your questions to my younger collaborator, you was not able even to see my name which was written by bold type.
If you saw our little web-page, in the section "Examples of treatment of AIDS-patients" ( http://neutrino.su/treatment_eng.htm ) you was able to see document of the President's National anti-AIDS commitee (Ukraine).
This document confirm my succes in the treatment of AIDS patients.
Incidentally it was written in your native language too.
Which confirmation can be better? Have you any document from government officials of such high level of your country, which can confirm the results of your own work?
Does it mean I must to have documents of such kind for every current result of my work? LOL
Of course I'm independent researcher but all my research was carried out in the tens and the best official institutes and laboratories. What the problems you can see in our independence?
But as I can understand, you are probably writer and you are not a serious scientist.
Therefore please stop to talk nonsense.
Of course my younger collaborator is very impulsive person, and he has hot-tempered nature. Sorry for that. But in any case he said about truth here regarding our method.
If you feel any distrust to our treatment method - this is your own decision and this is your own problem.
Also I don't see any problems in the testing of our method. Moreover this is very easy to do.
If we have such results in the changing of immunologic indices of patient's blood "in vitro" - it means we can have analogous results during treatment course with use of our method when we use extracorporeal irradiation of patient's blood.
We have 100% reproducibility of results. Also we have tens of really cured patients with very serious diseases.
Therefore we don't afraid any examination of our method.

Edited by Valery_Kotul, 02 January 2011 - 05:03 AM.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 2

#22 maxwatt

• 4,949 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

The translation no doubt makes this less than idiomatic, but as far as I understand it the method involves extracting a patient's blood, irradiating it with neutrinos, before returning it. I don't understand where the magnetic monopoles come in, but you must need a hell of a lot of neutrinos to have a significant interaction with the patients' blood!

The aim of the invention is to completely or partially cure pathologic states and diseases, caused by the development of acquired immunodeficiencies, with the help of extracorporeal bio-immunocorrection and bio-immunostimulation of immuno-competent cells in the human body.

The method is realized by means of purposeful distance treatment of the patient's blood.

The operator's controlled and corrected irradiation of neutrino/antineutrino is used as a correcting therapeutic instrument.

The technicue considerably decreases the time of treatment, helps to avoid various complications, arising from the use of drugs. This method applied to HIV-infected or AIDS-patients, brings about positive changes in the clinical-immunologic indices of the patients, those indices are much better than the analogous results of drug therapy with the latest medicamental anti-HIV preparations. Also the use of the method for the real rejuvenation of the human body is in tens (or even hundreds) times more effective than any other methods known now, including the use of the embryonic and stem cells.

The method is based on the discovery of magnetic monopoles and their properties and has no analogues in the world at present.

The suggested method provides a way to recover immuno-competent cells genetics, to clear the patients' blood of free radicals, to increase the absolute content of lymphocytes in the patients' blood regardless of the reason and stage of disease, and also guarantees a 2-3 times increase in immuno-competent cells' activity, as well as subsequent growth of qualitative characteristics of the patients' immunity.

Bio-correction of blood performs with the help of the apparatus for the extracorporeal irradiation of blood.

#23 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

Does it mean I must to have documents of such kind for every current result of my work? LOL
Of course I'm independent researcher but all my research was carried out in the tens and the best official institutes and laboratories. What the problems you can see in our independence?
But as I can understand, you are probably writer and you are not a serious scientist.
Therefore please stop to talk nonsense.
Of course my younger collaborator is very impulsive person, and he has hot-tempered nature. Sorry for that. But in any case he said about truth here regarding our method.
If you feel any distrust to our treatment method - this is your own decision and this is your own problem.
Also I don't see any problems in the testing of our method. Moreover this is very easy to do.

Valery, I see you've been running this scam since the 1990's. How's that working out for you? Score any wealthy, desperate "patients" yet? If you were a real scientist, you would understand the role of publication, peer review, and replication in separating truth from fraudulent claims such as yours. "LOL".

Edited by niner, 03 January 2011 - 07:15 AM.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 1

#24 Valery_Kotul

• 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:32 AM

Valery, I see you've been running this scam since the 1990's. How's that working out for you? Score any wealthy, desperate "patients" yet? If you were a real scientist, you would understand the role of publication, peer review, and replication in separating truth from fraudulent claims such as yours. "LOL".

In the beginning - I'm not any swindler. It can be sad if you think by this way.
If to be more exact, I started this work in 1989. And exactly at this year I deciphered a puzzle of magnetic monopoles.
But our web-site was created not long ago.
Regarding wealthy patients - this is never was my goal in the past.
I never had big money from my patients. Mostly they have cover expenses for health service in the private clinics. But now I cannot see another way how to get the necessary money, and how to keep independent.
The present world - is a world of fucking money. I cannot change this situation, but I hope only yet... :)
Most of you probably think this is a joke, or maybe this is just another nonsense. But I understand and very well what I have in my hands.

Regarding publication I agree with you. But there is explanation for this situation. 20 years ago I worked together with scientific group of KGB (secret services of former USSR). We used my method with goal of modification of the known retroviruses which can be used as biological weapon. And we got very serious mutations of viruses. After these mutations of viruses, the action of antiviral preparations and vaccines against them was not working. Can you imagine what can be when such detailed information will be in the hands of "bad guys"? Even now I have a lot of problems regarding these facts but it cannot be described here in the public place. And of course I was obliged to write a subscription about non-disclosure of data for 20 years. But now this time period is finished. And I hope I can use my method by way I want. What is more, during these years I received more data and more understanding about possibilities of my method.
Yes, we have some financial problems just now. But I know this situation is temporary.

Edited by Valery_Kotul, 03 January 2011 - 06:04 AM.

• dislike x 2

#25 Valery_Kotul

• 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:59 AM

The translation no doubt makes this less than idiomatic, but as far as I understand it the method involves extracting a patient's blood, irradiating it with neutrinos, before returning it. I don't understand where the magnetic monopoles come in, but you must need a hell of a lot of neutrinos to have a significant interaction with the patients' blood!

Dear sir, can you believe me or not, but we have the necessary source of radiation. By known reasons I cannot describe you all details directly just now and in this public place. I'm sorry.
  • dislike x 1

#26 Valery_Kotul

• 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:09 AM

Oh, man! I was not able to understand right away what you mean. If you mean my old announcements of 1990's in the sci.med and in other conferences - yes, this is a truth. At this time I was a vice-president of All Russian Fund "AID TO THE CHILDREN - VICTIMS OF ECOLOGICAL DISASTERS". And I tried to find money for private clinic to treat Chernobil's children after atomic disaster in Chernobil. Is that bad in your opinion? It was my work. Money I tried to find was not for myself as you can understand. :)

By the way I was born near Chernobil. And this is my homeland.

Edited by Valery_Kotul, 03 January 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#27 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:28 AM

Oh, man! I was not able to understand right away what you mean. If you mean my old announcements of 1990's in the sci.med and in other conferences - yes, this is a truth. At this time I was a vice-president of All Russian Fund "AID TO THE CHILDREN - VICTIMS OF ECOLOGICAL DISASTERS". And I tried to find money for private clinic to treat Chernobil's children after atomic disaster in Chernobil. Is that bad in your opinion? It was my work. Money I tried to find was not for myself as you can understand. :)

My link to a google search of your name was broken; I had left off the last letter. It's now fixed in my original post and in the text quoted here. It gives the results below. I see mention of hepatitis and AIDS treatment, but nothing about the children.

#
Hepatitis diseases » Blog Archive » <<< SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT OF ...
- 7:04am
Valery Kotul. ——————-==== Posted via Deja News ====———————– ... Valery Kotul. " So looking through this – does the "SCAM ALERT" light go on or what? ...
www.allhepatitis.info/successful-treatment-of-aids - Cached

#
Hepatitis diseases » 2009 » December
Valery Kotul. ——————-==== Posted via Deja News ...
www.allhepatitis.info/2009/12/page/11 - Cached
Show more results from allhepatitis.info
#
The short description of method and examples of treatment of AIDS ...
Author: Valery Kotul. Bioimmunocorrection Center "Neutrino" (Moscow, Russia). Main Page · Copyright © 1989-2009 Bioimmunocorrection Center "Neutrino". ...
neutrino.su/treatment_eng.htm - Cached
#
!!! UNIQUE METHOF OF TREATMENT !!!
- 7:02am
Oct 4, 1997 ... The contact address: interhomeless at rocketmail.com Sincerely, Valery Kotul. -------------------==== Posted via Deja News ...
www.bio.net/mm/immuno/1997-October/011051.html - Cached
#
((((( SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT OF AIDS )))))
... Valery Kotul -------------------==== Posted via Deja News ...
www.bio.net/bionet/mm/immuno/1997-November/011268.html - Cached
#
(((((( SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT OF AIDS ))))))
Sincerely, > Valery Kotul. > > -------------------==== Posted via Deja News ...
www.bio.net/bionet/mm/immuno/1997-November/011276.html - Cached

The link dated Oct 4, 1997 contains the following:

The author of an offered method of treatment also
searches for contacts to the partners interested in
cooperation and investors for creation of an own
private clinic.

The author also is interested in competent
international lawyer & manager.

So you've been working on that private clinic for a while...

Edited by niner, 03 January 2011 - 07:35 AM.

#28 Valery_Kotul

• 9 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:08 AM

So you've been working on that private clinic for a while...

Probably it was cached at this date. As I remember these announcements was written by me in 1992-1993 immediately after success in the treatment of AIDS patients in the Ukrainian AIDS-center. Yes... That was very funny at this time, because nobody was able to believe in results of my work. Even now the same situation has a place too often. LOL
But in any case my activity was stopped thanks to "well-known guys" and very fast, hehe...

#29 maxwatt

• 4,949 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:06 PM

Dear sir, can you believe me or not, but we have the necessary source of radiation. By known reasons I cannot describe you all details directly just now and in this public place. I'm sorry.

Can I buy some of you magnetic monopoles?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Valery_Kotul

• 9 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:00 AM

Can I buy some of you magnetic monopoles?

You don't need to buy them. They are inside of your body. This is a main reason why nobody was able to find them at any other place.
The physical processes, which I discovered more than 20 years ago and which control protein synthesis of immunocompetent cells, are the base of life of every human. As I can understand, all of you searching a drug which can stop aging. You never will have any success with this idea because reasons of aging are based on the physical processes and cannot be controlled with help of chemical interactions.

Also I found a way how to increase intensity of these physical processes. And radiation from my body can be even fixed with help of physical apparatus. And of course this is a reason why I'm able to increase the absolute content of immunocompetent cells of patients blood even in the closed test tubes. Also I can increase functional activity of these cells in few times. Moreover all these results can be recieved during few minutes.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users