Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Cerebral Health Ship Time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#1 eris

• 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:45 PM

Has anyone purchased anything from Cerebral Health recently? If so, how long did it take to get shipping confirmation. Just wondering. I purchased a number of things from them back about 4 days ago and got the standard google checkout confirmation, but nothing else. Is this typical?

thx

eris

#2 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:28 AM

First time very slow confirm/ship

but secound time pretty fast,i can track them also by USPS.

i suggest you contact Cerebral Health for the first time after you made order.

I like Cerebral Health .
Thank you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Duster

• 44 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:56 AM

My only issue with Cerebral Health is that they don't let you know when something is out of stock. I ordered some piracetam from the site a while back. When it didn't arrive a week later, I sent an email asking for an explanation. They said that they were out of stock but would send my order as soon as they got more next week. Long story short, I got a quality product, 3

#4 Duster

• 44 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:57 AM

My only issue with Cerebral Health is that they don't let you know when something is out of stock. I ordered some piracetam from the site a while back. When it didn't arrive a week later, I sent an email asking for an explanation. They said that they were out of stock but would send my order as soon as they got more next week. Long story short, I got a quality product, 3 WEEKS after I ordered it. It's not that big a deal if you plan ahead, but it's not the best business practice on their part. Just my 2 cents

#5 dogbarf

• 31 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:53 PM

How long did it take for you to get a reply? I ordered 15 days ago and Google still says "not yet shipped." I e-mailed 4 days ago and still haven't received a response.

#6 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:19 AM

That's very abnormal. I'd call them if I were you 561.972.8793

#7 dogbarf

• 31 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

Finally got my package. Ordered it 8/16, emailed 8/29 about it not being shipped, and got the package 9/14. They never replied to my e-mail.
Also, I think the pyritinol... isn't pyritinol, but that's a matter for a separate thread.

#8 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:47 AM

What the hell is going on with their service? That's terrible. Lukcily my $85 order of Piracetam was processed and shipped in a reasonable time (5 days I think) but that sort of substandard service you received shouldn't be accepted.

#9 monkeecmonkeedo

• 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

sigh...... they're great but the shipping delay is aggravating.. it's been over a week and they still haven't shipped even though they said they have what i ordered.. so i don't know what the deal is

#10 capctr

• 70 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:21 AM

What I wonder, is if any of you have had any problems getting your orders from cerebralhealth? My first order came w/out a hitch, I was able to get info via their tracking# easily. Now I ordered Noopept and centrophenoxine last week and not only not received any notice outside of my card being charged, but when I call I go straight to voicemail . As I am eager to try these two new boots after my positive experience with Piracetam, I am getting antsy. Anyone know anything happening at cerebral health?

#11 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:22 PM

Is Cerebral Health "Bioscience Nutraceuticals"? I bought resveratrol from Bioscience Nutraceuticals. I was very unhappy with the product they shipped. The label matched what I ordered. It said 99% Resveratrol. I opened the package and it was dark brown, not the white, slightly pale yellow powder I expected. I suspect that the product, if it is resveratrol, that it is the emodium product. I wrote two emails asking for an explanation four days ago. No reply yet. Am I dealing with the real Cerebral Health?

#12 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Is Cerebral Health "Bioscience Nutraceuticals"? I bought resveratrol from Bioscience Nutraceuticals. I was very unhappy with the product they shipped. The label matched what I ordered. It said 99% Resveratrol. I opened the package and it was dark brown, not the white, slightly pale yellow powder I expected. I suspect that the product, if it is resveratrol, that it is the emodium product. I wrote two emails asking for an explanation four days ago. No reply yet. Am I dealing with the real Cerebral Health?

As far as I can tell it's the same company. Technically it'd be a sister company I guess but when I ordered something from bioscience nutraceuticals the shipping info all came from Cerebral health. The owner seems very busy and intermittently responds in great detail, but that's peppered with long bouts of silence. He should think about hiring some more people maybe.

#13 absent minded

• 99 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:55 AM

Capctr, I too had an order of noopept in my cart.

Oh wow been like a year since the original post. I am experiencing the same thing. My first order was reasonably fast. Then the second time I ordered, it's been ~3 weeks since payment processing and no shipment confirmation e-mail. I managed to get a hold of them, turns out the noopept is on backorder.

And, yah my first batch of racetams was ordered from Bioscience Nutraceuticals and when I received the package it came from Cerebral Health. My second order too, from Bioscience Nutras.

Edited by absent minded, 17 February 2012 - 03:13 AM.

#14 keflex

• 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:31 AM

Yep, placed an order 2 weeks ago and still no word. Just sent an email asking for when the expected arrival time was on the product.

I'm seriously having a charge back done on my card and cancelling my order if I don't get any word from them.

#15 tizak

• 16 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:59 AM

Took two weeks to receive my Piracetam after placing order for delivery to Canada with Cerebral Health, I am happy with both the communication with Cerebral Health and the time from order to delivery.

#16 jerichodotm

• 35 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:45 AM

Has anyone purchased anything from Cerebral Health recently? If so, how long did it take to get shipping confirmation. Just wondering. I purchased a number of things from them back about 4 days ago and got the standard google checkout confirmation, but nothing else. Is this typical?

thx

eris

I find their communication not to be the best but the products have always arrived for me in under week. I'm in the U.S.

#17 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:48 AM

I know the owner "GodConsciousness" posts frequently on brainmeta.com as Cerebral Health/Bioscience Nutraceuticals is a supporter. As manic_racetam explained, Bioscience Nutraceuticals is a subsidiary of Cerebral Health.

I would take my complaints there if an acceptable email/phone resolution can't be had.

#18 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:09 AM

I know the owner "GodConsciousness" posts frequently on brainmeta.com as Cerebral Health/Bioscience Nutraceuticals is a supporter. As manic_racetam explained, Bioscience Nutraceuticals is a subsidiary of Cerebral Health.

I would take my complaints there if an acceptable email/phone resolution can't be had.

OMG SRI! Why, oh why, did you have to just alert me to yet another brain-enhancing forum... I have enough free-time on my hands ok?! LOL

#19 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:25 AM

OMG SRI! Why, oh why, did you have to just alert me to yet another brain-enhancing forum... I have enough free-time on my hands ok?! LOL

HAHA. As shocked as you were that I didn't have a milligram scale, I refuse to believe you haven't heard of brainmeta! There are some really knowledge people over there.

For those of you who like to search quickly through LongeCity and other forums, this little trick works wonders for me and all it requires is searching with a basic Google search operator. I much prefer it to using the built-in forum search engine feature.

1.) Go to www.google.com

Search entire forums by keyword by entering the search term with site:domain.com as a prefix.

2.) site:longecity.org Deprenyl
2a) site:brainmeta.com Deprenyl
2b) site:mindandmuscle.net Deprenyl

Posted Image

The above are 3 separate searches but by prefacing the search query with site:website.com you can rapidly search the entire forum for keywords/compounds/supplements/etc.

Many of you are probably aware of this way of searching already but I'm sharing just in case you weren't!

Edited by semi-retarded-individual, 26 February 2012 - 04:26 AM.

• like x 1

#20 Bokifide

• 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

I ordered my package on march 5th, still nothing :-/. Left them an email, I'm which he briefly responded you'll get it this week.

It's Friday and I still don't have any news and to be Honest I doubt I will today..

I was reading the letter the FDA sent them though and it seems that their just REALLY lazy people :-S everything they were accused of had something to do with nothing doing this or that in time or not going through the process of doing this.

Maybe we're dealing with online drug dealers working the website in their basement :-P, no idea.

#21 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

I ordered my package on march 5th, still nothing :-/. Left them an email, I'm which he briefly responded you'll get it this week.

It's Friday and I still don't have any news and to be Honest I doubt I will today..

I was reading the letter the FDA sent them though and it seems that their just REALLY lazy people :-S everything they were accused of had something to do with nothing doing this or that in time or not going through the process of doing this.

Maybe we're dealing with online drug dealers working the website in their basement :-P, no idea.

They run a damn fine basement-establishment ok?! LOL... but honestly it usually takes about 3 days lead time till the package gets sent out, sometimes a bit longer. But USPS postage from the US to Canada takes about 8-9 days on average. Which I find strange since it takes 6-7 days to Europe... which is much farther away.

#22 Bokifide

• 14 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

haha I know I know, they seem fairly legit.. I don't mean to come off as rude, but it is a little frustrating. I've seen nothing but positive reviews once the product itself is received. But as far as shipping, they have a horrendous track record =/. It is very odd that it would take less time to reach Europe =S. I'm going to send them another email and see what happens. Sigh.

They run a damn fine basement-establishment ok?! LOL... but honestly it usually takes about 3 days lead time till the package gets sent out, sometimes a bit longer. But USPS postage from the US to Canada takes about 8-9 days on average. Which I find strange since it takes 6-7 days to Europe... which is much farther away.

#23 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

Items can take some extra time to get through international customs.

generally the best time to call us is M-F 9AM-5PM EST.

#24 whale

• 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

Is there any update on pramiracetam? I placed an order on February 15.

#25 Bokifide

• 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

Wow.. You ordered yours that far back?? I ordered mine on March 5.. This is worrisome.. What did they tell you last time?

#26 whale

• 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

I was told that pramiracetam was in high demand and that they should have the batch ready in about 3 days. That was on Mar 1. I'm still waiting patiently. I also sent an email attempting to update my shipping info immediately after placing my order and I'm not sure if they received it. I hope so.

#27 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

Pramiracetam has been in serious short supply the last few months. We are shipping out orders ASAP, but it could take up to another week. This has been frustrating for us as well and we are happy to accommodate any refunds if necessary.

#28 Bokifide

• 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:54 AM

A refund won't be necessary.. But I'd enjoy a bit of transparency so that I could at least be aware of what is going on.. Thanks for the reply synapse.

#29 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

we updated the cerebralhealth.com website to indicate that pramiracetam is on backorder. it should only be another day or two until back in stock.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 whale

• 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Are there any updates on the pramiracetam availability?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users