• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

any coders in the house?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Destiny's Equation

• 276 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:59 PM

Sadly I lost all of my programming skills after my 2nd brain damage. But perhaps someone else will step up to the plate.

Help Kelsey win this prize! Don't let the $$$ go to some random person who will spend it on themselves not on making the world a better place!!!

Please read this thread:

http://www.longecity...aging-research/

#2 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:28 AM

Sadly I lost all of my programming skills after my 2nd brain damage. But perhaps someone else will step up to the plate.

Help Kelsey win this prize! Don't let the $$$ go to some random person who will spend it on themselves not on making the world a better place!!!

Please read this thread:

http://www.longecity...aging-research/

What happened to your brain? Did you obtain any evidence from a doctor that you did damage your brain or are you just saying that?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 Destiny's Equation

• Topic Starter
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

What happened to your brain? Did you obtain any evidence from a doctor that you did damage your brain or are you just saying that?

I don't want to de-rail this thread, so here is the link:

diphenhydramine suicide attempt

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:40 PM

of the zillions of ways to find programmers a possibility would be to view youtube videos uploaded this month from people that use a language you know, knew, or recognize Then go to their pages n ask if they would like to participate People that make videos often have huge amounts of time they can use how they prefer. You can find a good programmer many places, you can find a programmer with spare hours on youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users