• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Hey guys, I need your help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Trias

• 270 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 09:47 PM

Hey all,

I'm currently working on a very important essay concerning religion, theism and faith in general.
It would help a lot if you can contribute to me - I'll be needing links/your personal opinions on interesting, factual material about - strengthening arguments for Atheism/Agnosticism, Reason instead of Faith, Nontheism, evolution instead of creation, materialism instead of spirituality etc'. Articles, threads, forums, books - whatever possible (online articles will be more expedient).

Thank you all, very much in advance,
Yours truthfully,
~Daniel S.

#2 susmariosep

• 1,137 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 04:53 AM

I had not come across your post earlier of Dec. 18 last. It is now Dec. 30 in my part of the world.

Maybe this is a case of self-adulation, but you might find some useful questions, yes, questions, not exactly answers, to your research and thereby your essay could be more balanced.

You have my name in the upper left hand corner, left click it and you will come to my profile, then left click again 'find all posts of susmariosep', and you will have a listing of my posts which are predominantly on religion.

I think you might have some good materials (self-adulation again) in that thread which I started and already after some five pages put a closure to, on philosophy, religion, superstition.

Happy hunting.

Susma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users