Photo
- - - - -

Is muscle fiber hyperplasia possible ?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 elicar

• 35 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:26 PM

Is there any scientific evidence that muscle fiber hyperplasia can occur in humans ? This has always been the holy grail of athletic performance but still remains a mystery.

#2 Bonee

• 147 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

recombinant myostatin inhibitors

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

recombinant myostatin inhibitors

Where can I get some of that? I don't care if it's illegal I just want some.

#4 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:45 PM

Well GH at a higher doses allegedly does that. Not sure how it really is, but it seems feasible, as use of regular androgenic hormones in athletes enlarges the fibers that ALREADY exist, tho' when one adds GH - it seems that increase happens in actual number of fibres. By no means I have any scietific proof, tho' it LOOKS to be case (the :"3d effect" is known amongst bodybuilders, which you can achieve mostly with just use of GH)..

And myostatin inhobitors sound interesting. Not sure whether they are available already, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a few years away (or possible at present, but for a very few highest class olympic athletes)...

#5 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

Well GH at a higher doses allegedly does that. Not sure how it really is, but it seems feasible, as use of regular androgenic hormones in athletes enlarges the fibers that ALREADY exist, tho' when one adds GH - it seems that increase happens in actual number of fibres. By no means I have any scietific proof, tho' it LOOKS to be case (the :"3d effect" is known amongst bodybuilders, which you can achieve mostly with just use of GH)..

And myostatin inhobitors sound interesting. Not sure whether they are available already, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a few years away (or possible at present, but for a very few highest class olympic athletes)...

But that stuff has harmful side effects. Do myostatin inhibitors have side effects?

#6 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

I've read that creatine can inhibit myostatin. I already take 2 grams of creatine a day. Does anybody know if I take more than that I will get more muscular and stronger?

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

I've read that creatine can inhibit myostatin. I already take 2 grams of creatine a day. Does anybody know if I take more than that I will get more muscular and stronger?

What's better creatine monohydrate or creatine hydrochloride?

#8 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:15 AM

Well trust me - nor creratine, nor any other OTC available supplement won't make a significant difference in your muscle mass growth (11years in bodybuildng. A geek/information hog.. well you get the picture..)..
  • Informative x 1

#9 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

Well trust me - nor creratine, nor any other OTC available supplement won't make a significant difference in your muscle mass growth (11years in bodybuildng. A geek/information hog.. well you get the picture..)..

True but even if it helped just 1% or even 0.5% it would be worth it.

#10 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

Well the on the top of a good balanced bodybuilding diet stack aminos, whey isolate, creatine, maybe some nitro oxide pack.. It may help more then 1perc, but it certainly won't cause you hyperplasia. I just remembered, that there's a bro science that test if used above 600mg/wk cause hyperplasia. Have no idea whether it's true, and it's obviously not a "health way: too..

#11 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:45 PM

I just remembered, that there's a bro science that test if used above 600mg/wk cause hyperplasia. Have no idea whether it's true, and it's obviously not a "health way: too..

What used 600mg a week? Most people who supp creatine use 5 or more grams of creatine a week.....

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#12 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

I just remembered, that there's a bro science that test if used above 600mg/wk cause hyperplasia. Have no idea whether it's true, and it's obviously not a "health way: too..

What used 600mg a week? Most people who supp creatine use 5 or more grams of creatine a week.....

Testosterone.. But it's probably not true..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users