- - - - -

Suggestions for Nootropic Products

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Todd S.

• 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:52 PM

Hello all,
I own a sports supplement company and was recently turned on to the field of Nootropics. I've just began experimenting myself, and am fascinated by the extent of my results thus far.

As far as I can tell, very few formulations exist that combine several true Nootropics into one capsule/serving; overwhelmingly these substances are sold in bulk powder form. There are a few exceptions (GetSmart, & several with combinations of more herbal ingredients), but not many as far as I can tell.

Creating such a product is no easy feat, seeing as many people respond differently to these substances and their respective amounts. However, it seems that there is still considerable overlap.

Buying these items individually is by definition more expensive for the consumer than if a high-quality and effective formulation existed. A great majority of any given price is frankly paying for packaging, shipping, middle-men, advertising, and so on- having your entire stack in 1 product would inarguably be more economical.

I'm writing to ask your opinion on what you'd like to see in a set Nootropic formulation. Should this item ever come to fruition, I'd be more than willing to give the members who helped a substantial discount- on top of the inherent savings that will already exist.

Thanks for reading and I'm eager to hear your suggestions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users