- - - - -

Fluoxitine Urgent

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sleepyaswespeak

• 29 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:48 AM

Hey guys tried searching this but no luck
What is a good source for fluoxitine(prozac)that wont make me wait more than a week? i ve been trying to avoid, but panic attacks are taking the best of me=/

Thanks!Let me know ASAP really short on time
:unsure:

#2 Neuronic

• 121 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:26 PM

Why do you need it so quickly?
It takes at least two weeks before you notice it's effects. More likely, a month.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Curiouser

• 32 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

If you have an urgent need, benzos (benzodiazepines) would be the way to go. You should be able to get a legitimate script by going to a doctor for this- no need to go online. I would expect that if you can't get in to see a psychiatrist, a Family Doc would be willing to give you a few to tide you over until you can see the shrink...

Edited by Curiouser, 11 June 2011 - 01:40 AM.

#4 sleepyaswespeak

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:34 AM

Kinda talked about this before...

Trying to find an answer to decrease my libido/obsession with unwanted thoughts while I am trying to study

Benzos are good for sleep...thats the last thing I want to do before my exams
Anywayy kinda got this figured out with my pcp

Edited by sleepyaswespeak, 11 June 2011 - 02:36 AM.

#5 Neuronic

• 121 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:18 AM

Kinda talked about this before...

Trying to find an answer to decrease my libido/obsession with unwanted thoughts while I am trying to study

Benzos are good for sleep...thats the last thing I want to do before my exams
Anywayy kinda got this figured out with my pcp

LOL, sounds like me. Fluoxetine didn't help me at all in that area when I tried it. Adderall does though.

#6 sleepyaswespeak

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:51 AM

I dont think anything is gonna help me with that either . I gave up on the idea of trying it because I dont want to experiment with it and mess up with my memory loss , etc.

I guess its a curse I have to live with? Although I am lucky to have abundance of it and I should be thankful, sometimes it makes me cry and break down because it haunts me like a crazy vampire who's craving for blood.

#7 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:30 AM

Why dont you simply find some guy (I am sure there would be plenty that are happy with a hypersexual girl)? That should have bigger impact than masturbation...

#8 sleepyaswespeak

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:03 AM

The point is I do not have the time for masturbation / guy

AND

I want to get rid of any thoughts that interrupt my studying, so finding a guy will waste my time even moreso. And thats not a problem my apt complex is full of uhm -- and when I sense a stare at me - I go to the extent of taking the stairs to my room rather than sharing an elevator to avoid the consequences. I mean can a girl be by herself for sometime not having to depend on a man for her needs?

Last thing I want is a guy, especially when Im trying to pull 18 hours a day of studying.

#9 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:09 AM

Sleepyaswespeak, I think you need to post a better picture, a bunch of members visited your about me page in the last day or so, ha ha.

#10 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:12 AM

I dont think anything is gonna help me with that either . I gave up on the idea of trying it because I dont want to experiment with it and mess up with my memory loss , etc.

I guess its a curse I have to live with? Although I am lucky to have abundance of it and I should be thankful, sometimes it makes me cry and break down because it haunts me like a crazy vampire who's craving for blood.

We need more women like you in the world ;-)

#11 nezxon

• 218 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:09 AM

The point is I do not have the time for masturbation / guy

AND

I want to get rid of any thoughts that interrupt my studying, so finding a guy will waste my time even moreso. And thats not a problem my apt complex is full of uhm -- and when I sense a stare at me - I go to the extent of taking the stairs to my room rather than sharing an elevator to avoid the consequences. I mean can a girl be by herself for sometime not having to depend on a man for her needs?

Last thing I want is a guy, especially when Im trying to pull 18 hours a day of studying.

I'm sorry this has been interrupting your focus. Some of the responses to your post have been pretty funny, obviously uncontrolled libidos abound. Paroxetine (Paxil) reduced my desire to almost nothing when I was on it for a couple months a few years back. Sulbutiamine sends my sex drive through the roof, I manage by using my willpower to subjugate my mental processes. I go through "ivory tower" periods during which I think of my libido as nothing more than a distracting animal instinct, so I empathize with your problem. As dry as my writing can be, I assure you it's not a genuine reflection of my mental arousal, I believe I do understand how you feel.

Certain SSRIs are probably your best option for chemical assistance. You may want to avoid substances that either have a stimulating effect or upregulate the reticular activating system (ginkgo, ginseng, sulbutiamine, b12, phenylethylamine [chocolate], amphetamines). Some people recommend exercise, but that doesn't work for me (at least no strong negative correlation anyway). Ideally, it would be nice if you were able to channel your passion into cognitive processes you find more desirable (rather than seeking to disable it), but I realize that's not always pragmatic, so I hope you're able to find a solution that works for you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#12 Neuronic

• 121 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:37 AM

lol, funny... I was thinking that when reading Twilight.
I theorize that it's because of being sleepy all the time. Tired and hungry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users