Photo
- - - - -

Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Willou

• 39 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

I'm a 20 year old male diagnosed with unipolar depression and ADHD. I was also diagnosed with GAD, but its symptoms have been non-existent for the most part. I take Adderall (20mg XR-morning, 10 IR-noon) and Lexapro at before sleeping; I've been using the two meds for the past year. I have energy, optimism, creativity during the day. Seemingly every night, though, I seem to feel depressed. I work to convince myself it will be fine in the morning, but that's to no avail in regards to feeling better. I've previously used Ambien and alcohol at nights, but those led to the use of higher amounts, so I stopped using them. Another problem is that I simply do not feel as much as I used to, whether it be positive or negative emotions; although that's made me more rational, I don't think it's too selfish to ask for both being able to experience emotions more fully and being able to utilize logic. I study psychology both as an interest and academically, and that's helped tremendously in handling my emotions and life; however, I'd prefer chemical substance(s) to help my situation.

I need the Adderall for college, so I'd rather not quit that. I would prefer to add something at nights or stop using Lexapro. I'd appreciate any advice the forum members here would offer. Thanks in advance. =]

Edited by Willou, 04 July 2011 - 03:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users