- - - - -

Learning a new language

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 8lu3

• 128 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:07 PM

Hi,

I am learning a new language and I currently take MB and lithium. I have ordered some Noopept to try, would there be any problem combining all 3?

I currently take 1 drop undiluted MB in a glass of water with 20mg lithium.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

#2 8lu3

• Topic Starter
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:57 AM

No response :sad:

I guess I'll try combining them and see what happens. :unsure:

I'll let you know if it is any good

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:28 PM

I am learning a new language and I currently take MB and lithium. I have ordered some Noopept to try, would there be any problem combining all 3?

I currently take 1 drop undiluted MB in a glass of water with 20mg lithium.

Noobie, If you are starting with the usual 2.303% MB and your dropper gives 20 drops per ml, which is typical, then you're taking 11.5 1.15 milligrams of MB. This is about 200 20 times as much as the "nootropic dose". I don't see any obvious combination problems, but you are doing something that is outside the norm. Let us know how it turns out.

Edit: Oops, I slipped a decimal; sorry all. Noobie, you're still a little high but not that far out. Devin is taking the same dose.

Edited by niner, 24 July 2011 - 07:35 PM.

#4 8lu3

• Topic Starter
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:03 PM

Noobie, If you are starting with the usual 2.303% MB and your dropper gives 20 drops per ml, which is typical, then you're taking 11.5 milligrams of MB. This is about 200 times as much as the "nootropic dose". I don't see any obvious combination problems, but you are doing something that is outside the norm. Let us know how it turns out.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes I realise my dosage of MB is more than the suggested dose. I played around with dosages and found that a drop of MB undiluted in a glass of water gave better results for me.

I will keep posted.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:38 PM

Yes I realise my dosage of MB is more than the suggested dose. I played around with dosages and found that a drop of MB undiluted in a glass of water gave better results for me.

Sorry noobie, I slipped a decimal; post above is corrected. You aren't the only one at this dose. Keep us posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users