Photo
- - - - -

Just starting out, Creatine, AAKG,Beta-Alanine

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

I am looking for nootropic benefits and muscle gains.

I have trouble with concentration, energy levels and anxiety at the moment/

I have bought this supplement called horsepower by ultimate nutrition

It contains a bunch of things,

Betaine Hydrochloride 2 g
Taurine (micronized) 2 g
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1.1 g
Creatine Blend: Kre-Alkalyn® 1.5g Creatine Ethyl Ester 1.1g Tri-Creatine Malate 1.5g
NO Power Blend 4000mg: Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride.
HorsePower Blend 5800mg: Beta-Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Citrulline Ethyl Ester Malate, L-Norvaline, Guanidinopropionic Acid, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Arginine Ketoisocaproate, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid,

Im also taking epo+fish oil caps and centrum multivitamins

Next thing that I will be adding is some Kordon brand of Methylene Blue.

What could be some other things to add?

Hard for me to get racetams as I am in Australia. I may try to sneak some through so what would be the best racetam to get going with?

Cheers,

#2 Willou

• 39 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

This could help with the racetam decision: http://www.longecity...-to-nootropics/ Piracetam is the most popular choice. Stack it with a choline source such as Alpha GPC or citicoline (I prefer Alpha GPC). If neither, just choline bitartrate could be enough.

As far as a multivitamin goes, I would advise against Centrum because it's not exactly high quality; however, I don't know what other brands are available to you. Buy something with independent third party testing for potency. If possible, it's best if you check to see all the products you buy have gone through the independent potency testing.

The taurine intake is high. I'd recommend a maximum of 1 gram per day. I used to take 500 mg, and that would put me to sleep.

I have a friend in Australia, and I've researched into importing Piracetam to Australia. It seems nearly no one has a problem having their packages go through customs even if they've been opened and inspected. The customs agents aren't very likely to bother with Piracetam.

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users