• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

fractal universe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tbeal

• 105 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:47 AM

I don't think this is a partcually new idea I was just wondering how practically possible it is based on the ideas of conservation of energy, the laws of thermodynamics and inflationary and quantum theory that the universe is a fractal one that the multiverse and time itself is a network of interconnected univereses and times in which their is no fundamental level or time and therefore the multiverse is infitie in every direction. IE when a universe collapses it collseses back inot the universe from which it expanded from. where essentially a universe is a local disturbance caused by quantum theory in another larger universe.That will be repaid at a later along infitie spacetime. I have attached my badly illustarted picture of the theory. The argurment for the "creation" and "destruction" of universes is based on the idea that the planck era stage of the big bang is actually making a false assumption about time and where the universe comes from as it expands from allready macroscopic spacetime. Also it possites that if the vacuum energy in negative space has to be non zero then given an infitite period of time it must become negative and cause a recollapse. the whole thing is also beatifully symetrical and ordered globally [thumb]

Attached Files

#2 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 07:02 AM

more geometry if you like compare a surface or plane tesselated with triangles to a surface or plane tesselates with squares If you visualize a rind made of triangles on a sphere they have nonfinite simulation function that differs from the nonfinite functions of square tessalations with a particulare area

describe the patterns you perceive the no where to be

#3 tbeal

• Topic Starter
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:08 PM

uh essentially the multiverse is everything and is infitite every universe inside of it is part of an infitite number of 'larger' univeres and is made up of an inifite number of smaller ones in it's past is a finite past as a disticnt entity but infittie past as part of the infite whole and in it's futute will be a finite future but again an infiite fututre as part of the whole - so the patterns are closed univereses linked togeather by spacetime

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users