Photo

Product B - Telomerase Activation

• Please log in to reply
602 replies to this topic

#541 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Are you affiliated with TAScience ?
Can I ask you same question that we asked Phil before ?
Can you tell us main telomerase activator substance in it ?
Can you say that margin on TA-65 is less that on so bad MLM company ?

No offense, just to clarify )

Isagenix Pproduct B cannot

• Make medical or curative claims
• Claim it reverses aging process
• Claim it lengthens telomeres
• Claim it induces telomerase (enzyme
that can reverse telomere shortening

Written at the bottom of the FAQ page

http://www.isagenix....26-64a6571b3d4e

They can't claim it lengthens telomeres?

Hopefully the patent examiner won't see this, because that's exactly what they're claiming.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 29 October 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#542 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Are you affiliated with TAScience ?
Can I ask you same question that we asked Phil before ?
Can you tell us main telomerase activator substance in it ?
Can you say that margin on TA-65 is less that on so bad MLM company ?

No offense, just to clarify )

I don't think the issue is " margins ". Its the method of marketing which he clearly illustrated. A genuinely tested and studied breakthrough product wouldn't need to be marketed and sold this way.
We've all been exposed to multi level marketers knocking on our doors " ding dong its Avon calling ", the Tupperware parties, jewelry parties, Amway salesmen, all trying to build their pyramid fortune. The tactics and sales model never change, just the products being hocked.
That's where the problem occurs for me. I think it's fine for some guy to sign up and open his franchise selling a line of jewelry, cleaning products or even cosmetics to his neighbors.
It's an entirely different thing when the uneducated minions begin going door to door making exaggerated and unfounded health claims regarding nutritional supplements after getting ginned
up full of MLM marketing hype.
That is the definition of the modern day " snake oil " salesman

The label of the product reads like the kitchen sink of supplements. I take many of them. I think the problem is when the term " telomerase activation " is introduced without the appropriate scientific evidence. Isagenix concocts a product with a hot buzzword ( telomere ), makes claims of it's efficacy and promises to do studies that substantiate those claims...later. It's the perverbial cart before the horse.

At the end of the day all questions are about money really ) That why I asked same questions to TA representative. And in total he also gives no info - no real substance info, also as I read corresponding thread and their research are not convience me.

As for Product B - I didnt trust marketing and no way I could even think about to buy it without any scientific proof.
But if some want to faith in something - it can be a Product B, UFO, Elvis ) I can see no difference with that how most bodybuilding supplements are sold - with same kitchen label and "proprietary blend". And suprisingly mostly of these supplements are work really )

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#543 jamesagreen

• 41 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Students of Product B should examine The Product B Explorer at
http://greenray4ever...fexnotes11.html . It contains links to the
Product B PatentScope pdf summary of the patent,
http://www.productb4...PATENTSCOPE.pdf ,
and a link to the patent itself, along with cost and telomere growth analysis.

The primary thing about Product B is that it highlights the importance
of doing more experimental measurements on telomerase activators, so that
our decisions are based on convincing intelligence. Prospecting for telomerase
activators among commonly used nutraceuticals was a fruitful idea that
will change history. More in situ test data on telomere growth production would
be helpful. The Product B PatentScope pdf gives one sample that we hope
is characteristic of its performance.

Jim Green http://greenray4ever.../longevity.html
http://greenray4ever...fexnotes11.html The Product B Explorer

Edited by jamesagreen, 15 February 2013 - 09:01 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#544 Kevnzworld

• 885 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Students of Product B should examine The Product B Explorer at
http://greenray4ever...fexnotes11.html . It contains links to the
Product B PatentScope pdf summary of the patent,
http://www.productb4...PATENTSCOPE.pdf ,
and a link to the patent itself, along with cost and telomere growth analysis.

The primary thing about Product B is that it highlights the importance
of doing more experimental measurements on telomerase activators, so that
our decisions are based on convincing intelligence. Prospecting for telomerase
activators among commonly used nutraceuticals was a fruitful idea that
will change history. More in situ test data on telomere growth production would
be helpful. The Product B PatentScope pdf gives one sample that we hope
is characteristic of its performance.

Jim Green http://greenray4ever.../longevity.html
http://greenray4ever...fexnotes11.html The Product B Explorer

Thanks for the info. I read through your website a year ago and found it to be a good resource.
Would you take product B, or just some of its components?
A while back there was a discussion on a longecity thread about your use of astragulus to change your hair color.
You should search it.

#545 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

Until I see some evidence that silymarin, or indeed anything contained in Product B is sufficiently bioavailable to hit the levels that were shown to activate telomerase in the Sierra Sciences screen, I'll continue to consider it a non-useful money waste.
  • like x 1

#546 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

A bit confused about Resveratrol. Is it ok to take it with TA-65 or Product B? Some have criticized product b for having it so thats why I ask. So I want to know if I take TA-65 is it ok to take reveratrol with it or does it need to be take at a different time or not at all? If at a different time then how many hours apart?

#547 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

anybody knows if Product B has upgraded their formula ? any data if the new formula really is 3 times better than the original ?

#548 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:04 AM

I have noticed that most everyone that has tried product b seems to like it. Most of the gripes are from those that have not tried it. That should say something. I started on 2-26-12 and Im taking 8 caps every day but I cant comment on results yet. I hope after 6 months I might have something to report but I will continue for at least a year to give it a fair chance. If not then I will change over to TA-65.
  • dislike x 1

#549 Kevnzworld

• 885 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

I have noticed that most everyone that has tried product b seems to like it. Most of the gripes are from those that have not tried it. That should say something. I started on 2-26-12 and Im taking 8 caps every day but I cant comment on results yet. I hope after 6 months I might have something to report but I will continue for at least a year to give it a fair chance. If not then I will change over to TA-65.

How are you planning on " measuring the results " ? Did you do any telomere length testing prior to beginning product B?

#550 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

No testing here. I will see if there are any changes in age spots, hair color, or energy like Dr. Andrews and others have reported. Some time this year they will have the trial results available and if they turn out bad then I will switch over. After a year I may take both TA-65 and product B together unless product b is proven ineffective.

#551 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

No testing here. I will see if there are any changes in age spots, hair color, or energy like Dr. Andrews and others have reported. Some time this year they will have the trial results available and if they turn out bad then I will switch over. After a year I may take both TA-65 and product B together unless product b is proven ineffective.

How will u see the change, have u taken Close up Pictures?

#552 Kevnzworld

• 885 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

If ones hair color doesn't change, or age spots don't vanish does not mean that it isn't reducing telomere attrition. TA-65 doesn't make you feel younger either.
Whatever trial that the MLM company is conducting will undoubtedly produce results which they will construe as positive. My take from what ive read is that Product B contains too many ingredients , most of which many here take but in better forms and higher doses.

#553 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

I didnt take pictures but I still can and will. As far as the trial I thought they were having it peer reviewed.

#554 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

In the recent LongeCity Now podcast, Dr. Andrews did not talk about product B, however he did kind-of allude to what Niner had speculated about a while back.

#555 Kevnzworld

• 885 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

In the recent LongeCity Now podcast, Dr. Andrews did not talk about product B, however he did kind-of allude to what Niner had speculated about a while back.

Good interview! Did he provide you with a reason for not discussing Product B?

#556 Getm

• 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

I'm on Product B for over a year now. I'm happy with it however I expected more. I feel better, more energy, less lethargic, lost some decent amount of weight, better sleep. The most noticable effects was during first two weeks. The biggest improvement is in my skin - it's smooth and looks good, I had two wrinkles on my forehead and now there is only one and it seems softer. My friends the same age have more wrinkles and more gray hairs, they comment I look few years younger than I am. The skin looks really good on my hands and feets, a noticable improvement.
My fingernails are the biggest dissapointment - vertical ridges are still there. I have few gray hairs on my temples - these didn't dissapear but it seems there are no more greys after a year. The beard greys are many also. The sexual drive is good or better, but I never had any problems with it. My allergies - last year I was pleased, didn't have to take any meds to relief my symptoms although I felt same mild allergy. I plan to take Product B until there is anything better for the price, or the traills says it doesn't slow shortening of telomeres.
I'm healthy male in my mid 30ties. I don't sell Product B and have hard time buying it (Europe).
Can anyone share their results taking Product B?

#557 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

But you don't have any Before and after Picture to show right? Interesting ur wrinkles in forehead is gone, but u still expected more... yeah u ARE a sales person.

#558 Getm

• 27 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

But you don't have any Before and after Picture to show right? Interesting ur wrinkles in forehead is gone, but u still expected more... yeah u ARE a sales person.

Only one wrinkle is gone, other is still there... No pictures, I wish I made them before taking Product B just for curiosity, but wouldn't publish them anyway. I would like to sell the stuff but I can't...

#559 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

take some good Pictures and return here when the other wrinkel is gone;)

#560 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

I'm on Product B for over a year now. I'm happy with it however I expected more. I feel better, more energy, less lethargic, lost some decent amount of weight, better sleep. The most noticable effects was during first two weeks. The biggest improvement is in my skin - it's smooth and looks good, I had two wrinkles on my forehead and now there is only one and it seems softer. My friends the same age have more wrinkles and more gray hairs, they comment I look few years younger than I am. The skin looks really good on my hands and feets, a noticable improvement.
My fingernails are the biggest dissapointment - vertical ridges are still there. I have few gray hairs on my temples - these didn't dissapear but it seems there are no more greys after a year. The beard greys are many also. The sexual drive is good or better, but I never had any problems with it. My allergies - last year I was pleased, didn't have to take any meds to relief my symptoms although I felt same mild allergy. I plan to take Product B until there is anything better for the price, or the traills says it doesn't slow shortening of telomeres.
I'm healthy male in my mid 30ties. I don't sell Product B and have hard time buying it (Europe).

Thanks for sharing, i like to read an honest appreciation for a 1 year utilisation. Not sure why you get called out like this... Who the hell cares anyway, it's not like you are forcing the stuf down anybody's thoat and spamming the place. You sound honest and well intended.

I took if for 6 months and noticed general well being as well but had a hard time seing real rejuvanation.

#561 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

Good interview! Did he provide you with a reason for not discussing Product B?

Thanks for the compliment Kevnzworld! I try my best. Feel free to suggest future guests for the LongeCity Now podcast here.

He did not give a reason. I will just speculate that the move to market a product was a difficult and controversial one and discussing it in the Podcast would have just wasted a lot of time.

#562 Telo

• 49 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Thanks for sharing! I also live in Europe and I haven't found a way to buy Product B. May I ask where you bought it?

#563 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

I have been on product b for 7 weeks (8 caps daily) and cant tell it has done anything for me. I only expect it to because Andrews said people would see a difference in 6 to 8 weeks. I doubt one more week is going to make a difference. I havent decided if I will continue a bit longer or switch to TA-65. I can oly afford to take 1 pill a day of the TA-65 so I question if it will be enough to do me anygood or just a waste of money.

#564 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

Founder of Telome, Dr. Preston Estep will be a guest on the LongeCity Now podcast, coming up soon.

#565 jamesagreen

• 41 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

My file of links and remarks on Product B components is on-line now at http://greenray4ever...fexnotes11.html .
  • like x 1

#566 jdgauchat

• 211 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

Hi Anthony. I've read the article comparing T65 and Stem Cell 100 but there is no mention about telomeres or the effect of each product in telomeres. What's the difference between these products on that aspect? Is there a study on how Stem Cell 100 affect telomeres?

Thanks
JD

#567 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:06 AM

I was wondering the same.

#568 Kenbar

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

Been a while now that "Product B" has been out. Plenty of time to demonstrate life extension, at least in mice. Has anything been brought to the table validating the concept?

#569 PhilZulli

• 28 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:50 PM

I'm copying this from my response to Kenbar on another thread in order to answer some of the people looking for a Product B update.

Please keep in mind that I don't represent the company other than as an authorized distributor, but I can continue to speak on this topic as a natural health advocate who recommends and uses Product B daily.

It seems the problem with getting good data published at this time is because of regulatory issues. The claims and representations for telomerase activators have not been established yet. Product B has a lot riding on it for the future and the company would rather stay mum on the ongoing studies than jeopardize that future. At this time, the word from our legal dept. is that distributors should not even talk about our personal results or the results we see personally in the field ever day, beyond standard "look better" "feel better" claims. An Orlando TV News show did a report on Product B and the statements made by a doctor and by the reporter exceeded the current standards for claims and representations allowed for nutritional supplements. I believe that contributed to the temporary black-out on Product B promotion. It is strictly word-of-mouth that is promoting it for the time being.

I can't give you a time frame for when this situation will change. All I can say now, from personal experience and much observation, is that I highly recommend the use of Product B every day. And that people who are interested in evidence-based anti-aging should pay close attention.

One last point for now. Because I am forced to be vague, and because of the pro-pharma, anti-supplement bent of this forum, I want to help open-minded readers to have confidence in Isagenix and Product B. So I want to direct you to information on successfully completed and published clinical studies on the Isagenix product line. These studies are impressive; many doctors have called them "ground-breaking".

This is a link to the Healthcare Professionals page on my PowerYourFreedom business opportunity team website. The University of Chicago study won the American Society For Nutrition (nutrition.org) award for obesity research last year, and the newly completed Skidmore College study preliminaries are now available. The Skidmore study is currently under peer-review.

http://www.poweryour...fessionals.html

Edited by cryonicsculture, 11 June 2014 - 06:09 PM.

• dislike x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#570 blood

• 926 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

I am forced to be vague, and because of the pro-pharma, anti-supplement bent of this forum, I want to help open-minded readers to have confidence in Isagenix and Product B. So I want to direct you to information on successfully completed and published clinical studies on the Isagenix product line. These studies are impressive; many doctors have called them "ground-breaking"...

Those studies pertain to a weight loss shake, not Product B.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)