- - - - -

NADH supplement as a nootropic?

gotu kola nadh nerves brain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sam7777

• 162 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:22 AM

Has anyone tried this? I read reviews and people act like it is the best thing since sliced bread. I am really interested in it and gotu kola for regenerating nerves and capillaries in my brain, since I think I have brain damage from obesity and diabetes and chemical/metal exposure, and I get poor blood flow to my brain.

#2 diana_2000

• 37 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:29 PM

I use it and I like it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 MattJ

• 18 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

I use it and I like it.

I'm thinking about trying it as well. Would you mind explaining the benfits you have noticed from using it?

Thanks!

#4 MattJ

• 18 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

Just realised this is months old..

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 diana_2000

• 37 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

I'm thinking about trying it as well. Would you mind explaining the benfits you have noticed from using it?

Thanks!

It heightens my mood and I can think quicker when I take it. The main effect I get from it is the speed of thought. The effect is subtle but obvious when I realise that I can pay attention to multiple things easier for example. It is important not to take it more than a few days in a row because the effect diminishes. It is ideal to use as needed, when you are sleep deprived nomore than a few times per week.
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gotu kola, nadh, nerves, brain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users