• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

The ends justify the means.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Karomesis

• 1,010 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 03:44 PM

Sorry about the machavellian introduction, but in my humble opinion, the most expedient method for our cause is political activism. What we really need is a synergy of personas such as ray kurzweil and tony robbins. An individual who can proclaim the joys of life extension for the uninformed masses, while at the same moment declaring that work must begin soon, to possibly save some of thier loved ones from the reapers somber hands.

In my own life I study politics more closely than ever before, to ensure that an opportunity to propogandize does not escape me. ;) While I realize that scientists and brilliant researchers are the most important aspect of LE, political activism is a very very close second. I am learning as much and as fast as my current biologial limitations will allow, I plan on giving public presentations on the topic in the near future. As much as I abhor being in the limelight, I know that even a few extra minds and hands gained through my speaking may save thousands of lives or more. [thumb]

I mentioned awile ago that I planned on purchasing a large vehicle to plaster indiscriminately with various websites worthy of mention. I am not sure if BJ would mind, but I will ask to be sure. The vehicles would also have awesome graphics of interseting pictures any ideas from my fellow immortalists would be greatly appreciated. [tung]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users