• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

This guy has the thickest hair I've seen and doesn't shampoo frequently?

balding thick hair shampoo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Want_more_hair

• 23 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

Hello forum!

34 year old here balding badly for the last year. I am trying to read as much as possible and I have been contemplating reducing the frequency of my shampoo use as part of my hair regrowing strategy. What do you guys think of cutting down on shampoo use?

I am asking because I have been following this guy recently and he has the thickest hair I have ever seen.

http://www.manlycurl...ge-manly-curls/

He is currently undergoing 30 days of not using shampoo and judging by the pics he posts in his updates, he is doing fairly well and his curly hair remains thick as hell. He has talked about cutting down on shampoo use in the past but only because it dries curly hair (btw, I have straight hair). He has also talked about hair loss in the past too but he remains conservative recommending the use of what we already know (not that I am looking for any secret unknown approaches). It would be a big leap of faith to think this guy has such thick hair partially from cutting down on shampooing his hair but I am curious as to whether any of you guys have experimented with reducing shampoo frequency and had any luck with this approach in helping the balding process?

I am willing to try anything at this stage so I would thank any comments :-D :ph34r:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: balding thick hair shampoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users