• 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:32 PM

Heres the stuff pictured:

Choline Bitartrate - 500 grams
DMAE Powder - 500 grams
L-Tyrosine Powder - 500 grams
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Powder - 500 grams
Piracetam - 500 grams

So, i have a large empty protein tub that i'll use to store this in. I have a digital scale and everythign to weigh out the amounts. My goal was to essentially make my own Power Drive with piracetam added and a little more L-tyrosine than is in a typical one serving dose of powerdrive has in it.

I realize i can figure out a ratio for each and then mix them together. i'm confused about what kind of scooper to use afterwards
and how to know exactly how much of each i'm getting in that scoop. any and all suggestions about this and my stack are appreciated

Attached Files

#2 roncarlston

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

For those wondering what sort of benefits i'm looking for. my goals are pretty standard. I'm an engineering student just looking enhance memory focus and retention

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 hX_

• 13 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:45 PM

The powders really wont mix evenly, and even if they do will quickly separate according to density/weight and particle size once the powder settles.

#4 roncarlston

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

am i stuck scooping these things out one by one? lol

#5 hX_

• 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

5 scoops, that's not even gonna take 30 seconds?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 absent minded

• 99 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

use your innate caveman tool making skillz and engineer a tiny capsulating factory at home :laugh: ...what you can with tape, aluminum foil, and card board

hmm, i dunno maybe just do the mixing in small modules at once, and use the capsule machine ASAP cuz of hX_'s post.

Edited by absent minded, 18 December 2011 - 05:56 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: choline dmae, l-tyrosine, piracetam, acetyl-l-carnitine, powders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users