* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1201 uxma83

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:29 PM

What are people's thoughts about mixing epitalon with sterile water and then taking it as eye drops? Please include possible cautionary advice :) ... I'm squeamish about needles but don't want to blind myself either!

#1202 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:11 AM

Strange you should ask that. I have been using Epitalon in a standard eye wash for about a year. I put the last of my last Epitalon into the mixture this morning. It seems to be very healing and soothing, more so than the standard eye wash. The mix I HAD been using was very weak, perhaps ,025 mg per application. Now it mAY be a bout .5 mg.

It may also be a good alternative of any other general application anyway.

no fears, works great. I did read something about this somewhere, seemed to show good results in a test.

Rich

#1203 uxma83

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2015 - 12:47 AM

Strange you should ask that. I have been using Epitalon in a standard eye wash for about a year. I put the last of my last Epitalon into the mixture this morning. It seems to be very healing and soothing, more so than the standard eye wash. The mix I HAD been using was very weak, perhaps ,025 mg per application. Now it mAY be a bout .5 mg.

It may also be a good alternative of any other general application anyway.
no fears, works great. I did read something about this somewhere, seemed to show good results in a test.
Rich

But what about a full strength dose ... also i've followed your thread ... you seem to have taken epitalon regularly for a couple of years ... any noticeable and lasting effects of longevity?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1204 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:49 AM

update I just ran 4 miles, good time and endurance , I now weigh 181.

I have a melanoma on my upper right arm, which DID seem to go away with matryxyl, but returned, although not as serious. It is now completely gone, perhaps due to long term effects of matrixyl, OR because  I applied matrixyl with DMSO.... or both types of applications.

I am up to 40 pound barbells, 12 reps ! two weeks ago 30 was  diificult.  ( 40 is not easy ) definitely rs9009.

Usually I am notified of 50% saLES... might get some e mails thias weekend, I will post if I get an e mail on this.

Where do you get SR9009?
Ah -- I just found it on Ceretropic.

Edited by mikey, 08 September 2015 - 02:13 AM.

#1205 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:31 AM

as far as longevity, how would I know, ? I am still here. When I croak, I shall post something :-)

the sr 9009 label says  Research Chemical"... I probably googled it. probably www.researchchemical .com

Epitalon in the eyes... well, I would not use BAC water, as it has alcohol in it, would sting... just mix or dilute what you have with tap water or eye solution, I  would think. Mine was costituted with BAC water, but then into the eye solution.... it would be very mild I would think.

#1206 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:35 AM

here it is

http://www.superiorp...product_id/107/

#1207 uxma83

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:05 AM

as far as longevity, how would I know, ? I am still here. When I croak, I shall post something :-)
the sr 9009 label says Research Chemical"... I probably googled it. probably www.researchchemical .com

Epitalon in the eyes... well, I would not use BAC water, as it has alcohol in it, would sting... just mix or dilute what you have with tap water or eye solution, I would think. Mine was costituted with BAC water, but then into the eye solution.... it would be very mild I would think.

Lol i meant do you see any effects which suggest you got younger ... say cognitive or physical :)

#1208 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:11 PM

actually I appear to have aged rapidly in this summer, perhaps due to severe tanning effects of Malanotan 2.

I am out of all peptides now, icluding Epitalon.

Today I have decided to get GHK cu, a copper peptide used mainly in anti aging of skin and wrinkles. Recommended dosage is .2 mg daily for six weeks.

seems good, read up on wikipedia for other benefits. I shall report here.  The anti wrinkle of Matrixyl and DMSo seems short lived. I ran out last week, and wrinkles are as they were. ( I am 71  with normal senile skin wrinkles, but otherwise in good physcal condition) it is also reported to support hair growth.

Rich

• like x 1

#1209 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:14 PM

ps on Melanotan 2. I reported that the lines on my palms were very dark. This may be why my senile skin appears to be MORE wrinkled than previously. As my skin lightens, as I have stopped its use , the skin appearance should improve.

#1210 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:20 PM

actually I appear to have aged rapidly in this summer, perhaps due to severe tanning effects of Malanotan 2.

Today I have decided to get GHK cu, a copper peptide used mainly in anti aging of skin and wrinkles. Recommended dosage is .2 mg daily for six weeks.
seems good, read up on wikipedia for other benefits. I shall report here. The anti wrinkle of Matrixyl and DMSo seems short lived. I ran out last week, and wrinkles are as they were. ( I am 71 with normal senile skin wrinkles, but otherwise in good physcal condition) it is also reported to support hair growth.
Rich

From personal experience, I can say that you won't get much of an effect from GHK at that dose. I was dosing GHK at 1mg twice daily and did not notice any effects. I bumped up my dosage to 100mg and noticed many effects. I lowered my dose to 50mg twice daily and the potency of those effects had not changed. Based on other reported doses, I would say an effective dose would be around 20mg - 30mg. I'm 22 so of course I'll need a much higher dosage to get any effects but I've been in contact with others much older than me who also didn't notice many effects until they got above 20mg.

I would highly recommend GHK, though. My experience with it was fantastic. To me, it seemed to be more effective then Epitalon was. At least when it comes to noticeable effects. I'll be looking forward to reading your report on it once you've tried it.

Edited by dz93, 09 September 2015 - 04:21 PM.

• Informative x 1

#1211 uxma83

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

ps on Melanotan 2. I reported that the lines on my palms were very dark. This may be why my senile skin appears to be MORE wrinkled than previously. As my skin lightens, as I have stopped its use , the skin appearance should improve.

Do you have any info in how long it took for the effects to show in the rats ... I'm guessing an adjustment will need to be made accordingly to account for the human-rat lifespan and metabolic differential. :/

#1212 uxma83

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:27 PM

seems good, read up on wikipedia for other benefits. I shall report here. The anti wrinkle of Matrixyl and DMSo seems short lived. I ran out last week, and wrinkles are as they were. ( I am 71 with normal senile skin wrinkles, but otherwise in good physcal condition) it is also reported to support hair growth.
Rich

From personal experience, I can say that you won't get much of an effect from GHK at that dose. I was dosing GHK at 1mg twice daily and did not notice any effects. I bumped up my dosage to 100mg and noticed many effects. I lowered my dose to 50mg twice daily and the potency of those effects had not changed. Based on other reported doses, I would say an effective dose would be around 20mg - 30mg. I'm 22 so of course I'll need a much higher dosage to get any effects but I've been in contact with others much older than me who also didn't notice many effects until they got above 20mg.

I would highly recommend GHK, though. My experience with it was fantastic. To me, it seemed to be more effective then Epitalon was. At least when it comes to noticeable effects. I'll be looking forward to reading your report on it once you've tried it.

What form are you using? And how are you administering it? Where are you getting it? :) So you noticed skin elasticity return?

#1213 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:34 PM

Rich

Where are you guys getting the GHK cu?

1-50 mg must be an oral version as from what I've read the topical cream works best at about .1%, where higher concentrations are counterproductive.

I have done a 10 day cycle of epitalon with thymalin and have been out of them for a few days. 

This morning I woke to see even more melting of the frown lines/furrows between my eyebrows - a distinct anti-aging effect, that appears to be continuing from the epitalon/thymalin cycle.

Putting things on skin doesn't appear to be close to as effective as systemic application, via subQ administration of epitalon and thymalin or oral consumption of C60oo, as these two things that have delivered the most pronounced anti-aging effects.

But I'm curious about GHK. Please provide some details.

Thank you!

Edited by mikey, 09 September 2015 - 04:40 PM.

#1214 uxma83

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:53 PM

Rich

Where are you guys getting the GHK cu?

1-50 mg must be an oral version as from what I've read the topical cream works best at about .1%, where higher concentrations are counterproductive.

I have done a 10 day cycle of epitalon with thymalin and have been out of them for a few days. 

This morning I woke to see even more melting of the frown lines/furrows between my eyebrows - a distinct anti-aging effect, that appears to be continuing from the epitalon/thymalin cycle.

Putting things on skin doesn't appear to be close to as effective as systemic application, via subQ administration of epitalon and thymalin or oral consumption of C60oo, as these two things that have delivered the most pronounced anti-aging effects.

But I'm curious about GHK. Please provide some details.

Thank you!

I would imagine topical application would work for skin and hair as the dna exists in the cells for these

Edited by uxma83, 09 September 2015 - 04:54 PM.

#1215 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

I ordered GHK from www.superpeptides.com.  This will be sub Q.  100 mg a day ? at 120 bucks a day or so ? perhaps you were not injecting ?

I agree, perhaps because of my age, I will see results more so than you did.

#1216 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:14 PM

My protocol was 100mg via SubQ and IM. I did 66mg via SubQ and 33mg via IM. I then dosed at 50mg SubQ and IM, twice daily. I purchased a GHK-Cu/GHK blend from TLR.

I will dose at 25mg from here on out. Twice daily.

I did not notice any effects on skin elasticity because I never lost it haha. Like I said, I'm 22 years old so please expect your dose requirements to be much less than mine if you're much older than I am. I can give more details later today when I have time.

#1217 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:22 PM

There's a full thread on GHK. a group buy was organised from Team TLR this was a 50/50 mix of GHK-Cu and GHK which is much more expensive than the Cu version as the Cu version is used in a number of commercial face creams. the Mixed version from TLR was Aproximatly 100 US dollars a gram but with a lot of aggravation from some posters on the thread saying it wasn't GHK.
this was sorted out after a few months. I've been on it taking between 10mg and 20 mg a day sub Q for about 4 weeks. GHK-Cu is available from Chinese suppliers for about 1 dollar a gram but in larger amounts as a minimum. You would need to do a search and make sure the Chinese company is genuine
I've noticed an improvement in my skin texture and a couple of deep scars are now a lot less in depth and length plus normal wrinkles reduced in depth especially the nasal folds.

#1218 uxma83

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

My protocol was 100mg via SubQ and IM. I did 66mg via SubQ and 33mg via IM. I then dosed at 50mg SubQ and IM, twice daily. I purchased a GHK-Cu/GHK blend from TLR.

I did not notice any effects on skin elasticity because I never lost it haha. Like I said, I'm 22 years old so please expect your dose requirements to be much less than mine if you're much older than I am. I can give more details later today when I have time.

The thing is I have asian skin and my main concern is that my skin stops producing this if i start shooting up on this stuff because your body naturally produces this stuff (just much more when you are younger) so i don't want to lose elasticity quickly in the long run when i stop using this :p I'm 32 btw, and my biggest skin aging issue is pores (on my forehead) and sun damage on certain parts of the forehead ugh! Did your regimen help with that? And also have you tried going off it to see if the results continue?

#1219 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

The thing is I have asian skin and my main concern is that my skin stops producing this if i start shooting up on this stuff because your body naturally produces this stuff (just much more when you are younger) so i don't want to lose elasticity quickly in the long run when i stop using this :p I'm 32 btw, and my biggest skin aging issue is pores (on my forehead) and sun damage on certain parts of the forehead ugh! Did your regimen help with that? And also have you tried going off it to see if the results continue?
It shrunk the pores on my face quite a bit. It definitely made a noticeable difference in skin quality on my face. Its been a week since I've last dosed and I have yet to notice anything go back to baseline. I only doses for a little over a week at that high dosage so it didn't take long for me to see physical changes to my skin. Just cycle it if you're worried about ruining your natural production of it.

Edited by dz93, 09 September 2015 - 05:46 PM.

#1220 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:49 PM

thanks for the great responses. I just found this site, $185 for 5 grams . wow     appreciate any input on this site/ product

http://www.activepep...product/ghk-cu/

#1221 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:03 PM

Concerning Melanotan2:

I have been taking it for less than two weeks (nasal spray) and the only "result" I have so far is a rather substantial amount of moles.

Is it sort of normal you think?

Do you users find yourself in the same situation?

+

Do these "mt2 moles" fade away if stopping Melanotan or are they here to stay?

Thanks!!!

#1222 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:35 PM

I WA ted to post something on this. My advice is to stop taking m2 immediately. Moles and temporary blind ess are being reported. I started losing my eyesight when taking this. It is CSR retina , but retur
ns 4 months after stopping M2. PEG MGF cured my serious eye problem in 2 days. Peg mgf is good stuff.
STAY AWAY FROM MELTATONAN 2 it is reported that taking a gh with M2 is the problem.

#1223 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:39 PM

Hi Gramson,

Thanks for the answer.

What is Peg mgf and gh?

Did you have moles when using it?

I don't seem to have problems with eyesight, only moles..

Thanks!

#1224 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 02:23 PM

Look up wikipedia. Mechano growth factor, growth hormones . Moles are reported BEHIND EYEBALLS. Very serious. Google melatonan 2 and vision , moles.
  • Informative x 1

#1225 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 02:37 PM

PEG is polyethelglycol. It's used to coat some peptides to enable them to last longer in the blood before being broken down by enzymes.
I've wondered if GHK would be more effective if it was also available pegulated.
i also had an improvement in eyesight with resversatrol when I tried it a couple of years ago. but didn't notice any effect with peg mgf.

#1226 Gramson

• 135 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 02:56 PM

Thanks pleb. I wondered if the tanning effect of M2 , also darkened the back of the retina. It was as if I was wearing very dark sunglasses, with blindness at night. The peg mgf seemed to stop a " bleeding" of material from the retina , a darkened liquid. Something on the wikipedia explanation of peg mgf led me to believe it could help. I t has also helped tremendously In recovery from weightlifting and running

#1227 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 03:28 PM

There were a number of peptides designed to help kids with muscular dystrophy by stopping or blocking myostatin to enable the kids muscles to build with normal exercise rather than pumping iron Although none seemed particularly effective but the companies who tried them wouldn't try them as a combination which may have been more effective. But one couldn't be patented as its found in the blood naturally. and the other two on there own didn't give the results they hoped for.
Body builders have tried them in larger amounts and in combination with better results including taken with IGF-1. I tried these and found PEG MGF worked for me and is cheaper than the other peptides. But being a bit of an idle sod I stopped doing the exercises eventually and slowly lost the gains I'd made.
I decided not try m1 or m2 after I had also read the problems you had mentioned

Edited by pleb, 27 September 2015 - 03:34 PM.

#1228 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 06:00 AM

i forgot to add something. i have become extremely sensitive to taking melatonin at 1 mg for sleep. one table and within 15 minutes its lights out. increased sleep pattern. very vivid dreams. hard for me even to want to wake up after more then 8, 9 or more hours of sleep. prior i would enjoy some success with melatonin, especially at the beginning. after a while melatonin was not as effective. would wait a few days to try again but not with the same degree of delivery. would alternate with phenibut once a week and picamilon 2 to 3 times a week to achieve a good nights  rest. i think that maybe epitalon has caused my sensitiveity to this product. possibly using memantine in june could also have caused sensitivity....whatever the reason the sleep is welcomed and helpful change from earlier where i would wake up and not get back to satisfactory rest for the hight.. now everytime i take melatonin i'm batting a 1000 on getting a good nights rest...to be honest i tried taking nothing and to my surprise great sleep wonderful dreams have returned. in this sense i have become younger .

#1229 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2015 - 03:27 PM

i forgot to add something. i have become extremely sensitive to taking melatonin at 1 mg for sleep. one table and within 15 minutes its lights out. increased sleep pattern. very vivid dreams. hard for me even to want to wake up after more then 8, 9 or more hours of sleep. prior i would enjoy some success with melatonin, especially at the beginning. after a while melatonin was not as effective. would wait a few days to try again but not with the same degree of delivery. would alternate with phenibut once a week and picamilon 2 to 3 times a week to achieve a good nights  rest. i think that maybe epitalon has caused my sensitiveity to this product. possibly using memantine in june could also have caused sensitivity....whatever the reason the sleep is welcomed and helpful change from earlier where i would wake up and not get back to satisfactory rest for the hight.. now everytime i take melatonin i'm batting a 1000 on getting a good nights rest...to be honest i tried taking nothing and to my surprise great sleep wonderful dreams have returned. in this sense i have become younger .

How long and what dosage Epitalon are you taking?

#1230 DeepBluC

• 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:57 PM

not using it now. started in late june at 10 mg for about 10 days. heard others were using a low dosage even at 1 mg and started to apply this in the middle of my injections. epitalon i ran out in august by this method. i will soon resume epitalon in november. i believe i heard 3 to 4 times of use each year  is satisfactory. what i do know is my sleep pattern has come back with a vengeance. besides my knees and right ankle i actually feel great . deep sleep , fantastic dreams the quality is vivid and possibly better then i can remember from my youth. it does help at work with working and associating with people. i'm more relaxed and less about arguing about subject matter. high quality sleep does make a difference. prior i just assumed it was normal to be angry or argumentative from lack of sleep. one gets use to bad habits...not a doctor but from all of this i just realized i have changed dramatically from just improved sleep pattern and i believe quality dream cycle. i'm getting ready to buy epitalon again from ceretropics as well as tianeptine which helps my asthma....best to you....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users