* * * * * 14 votes

Epitalon (Split from Astragalus thread)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1755 replies to this topic

#1711 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:15 AM

And I will have to try to work out an alternate payment mehtod with Meatsauce, since the email bank transfer thing does not work from Canada to the U.S., and I do not use or trust Bitcoin.  I hope I can work out something with him, eg cashier's cheque.

And since the storage life of Thymalin is so short, I think I should change my order for that from 5 x 100mg vials to 5 x 10mg vials also.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#1712 EdanlosMe

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

Once reconstituted, can Epitalon and Thymalin be drawn up/mixed in the same syringe for SubQ injection if done promptly? Thanks 

#1713 Webpapi

• 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:06 AM

Newest update for the group buy of Epitalon (+ Thymalin) (in random order):

1. Meatsauce 
  2. Moondancer (incl.Thymalin)
  3. TaiChiKid (no Thymalin -- Canada)
  4. Gramson (incl. Thymalin)
  5. Benko
  6. Mikey (incl. Thymalin -- 30 x10mg depending on costs)
  7. Katkay (incl. Thymalin -- US)
  8. DeepBluC (incl. Thymalin -- US)
  9. Brendan1 (incl. Thymalin -- may be interested depending on costs -- US)
  10. DareDevil (incl. Thymalin)

​It seems we're getting pretty close to the 2 grams-mark - depending on how much everyone wants to order. If everyone please wants to say how much you want to order, perhaps we can go ahead and contact GenScript by now to see if they can offer a nice price?

If I forgot anyone in the group order please let me know.

• Meatsauce,  Benko, could you please let us know if you would like to include Thymalin (perhaps you already mentioned and I missed out on it).
  • How much (in mg/g of) Epitalon does everyone want to order (also from the Thymalin)? Meatsauce asks some good questions with regard to the amount of Thymalin that is recommended to use, I have no clue either. Do we have any research that indicates what amount we should use?

Although I don't question your positive experience with the combination TB-500 and Epitalon, DareDevil, personally I would prefer the combination 'true Thymalin' + Epitalon too, as that combi was used in some of the Khavinson studies (as far as I'm aware). 

Please add me to the group buy for Epitalon including Thymalin.

Thanks!

sponsored ad

• Advert

#1714 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:32 PM

Does anyone know of any additional testimonies to Sciwalks impressive account of epithalon reversing the effects of Herpes? It's not for me, hence I require a far higher evidence-threshold.

In addition, I notice the price of epithalon and thymalin are almost twice the price and half quantity of the source recommended by Mikey (which I forget now) compared to ceretropic. Does anyone know why this is the case? I will probably add this to my portfolio of self-experimentation too soon.

#1715 sciwalk

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

Does anyone know of any additional testimonies to Sciwalks impressive account of epithalon reversing the effects of Herpes? It's not for me, hence I require a far higher evidence-threshold.

In addition, I notice the price of epithalon and thymalin are almost twice the price and half quantity of the source recommended by Mikey (which I forget now) compared to ceretropic. Does anyone know why this is the case? I will probably add this to my portfolio of self-experimentation too soon.

If I am wrong, then I apologizes but from my memory I did not say that AEDG cured my herpes.  What I said was that it had caused damage to the nerves in my face causing that to droop and after the AEDG that was greatly diminished.
The only other time I have mentioned herpes is in reference to MT2 which I have taken from time to time and that for sure stops my blister break outs on my lips that I would always get when I would be in the sun for any extended period of time or go through extreme stress.  But this is not a permanent solution, it only works as long as I am cycling.

In reference to Thymalin, it is only 2 amino acids and, belief it or not, this works in reverse of what most are use to with reference to cost.  It is very difficult to produce at only 2 amino acids.  It is extremely small and extremely unstable.  You loose a tremendous amount in filtration and it breaks down quickly.  You would have to keep it extremely cold, constantly and would have an extremely short half life.  If someone really is offering that, it will be expensive and it will be very difficult to transport.  My guess would be, if anyone is selling what they say is Thymalin at a very low cost, its doubtful it is as claimed.

#1716 YOLF

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

The French published a study showing that additional administrations (up to 4) of varivax could permanently prevent recurrence and it can also be taken as a preventative vaccine. Only $80 a shot or $250 for the shingles vac which is the same thing at a higher dose. FWIW, I got it and haven't been infected, but haven't had exposure tmk either.

#1717 RorschachRev

• 48 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:44 PM

Please include me for 5x10mL with Thiamine in the group buy. I've been a long time follower of this thread but there is a lot for me to catch up on.

My transfer preferences, in order, are:
Ethereum Classic (ETC) or Ethereum (ETH) (smart contract alternative to bitcoin, with auditing, group functions, etc)

Paypal

Bank Transfer.

I'm willing to bundle another transaction with mine (Someone sends me Paypal, I submit ETC or Bank Transfer.) 

This ETH transaction: https://etherscan.io...407524baedaebbf

Cost $0.10 to transfer $85.56 https://currencio.co/eth/usd/

Withdrawing from crypto to USD is done by cex.io and kraken for $3.75 and $5 respectively. I'm getting paid for programming in ETC and ETH, so this makes the most sense for me.

Bitcoin is the most trustworthy crypto asset but transactions are currently expensive because the value is so high. ($6000-$7500 each BTC). People compare this sometimes to doing transactions with Gold. (difficult, expensive, high value, etc)

When do I need to submit payment? If payment isn't due for a month, I'm willing to buy more to make the transaction a reality. My first priority is to buy something I've successfully used for years to produce a lot of stem cells and repair my heart (again). If I need to juggle the two transactions a little, knowing what you need from me matters. (I can get away with a small order of $60 on the stem cell treatment for a few 2 weeks, then buy another $120 after.)

#1718 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:32 PM

Thanks Sciwalk, yes my mistake. I know the person in question still has problems despite treatment (she is in fact resident in France and had treatment over a year). I've not seen her to know if she has sustained any nerve damage, I believe she suffered quite badly though. Are you aware of any reported cases repairing nerve damage from Herpes beyond yourself.

Re Thyamin - I thought cold storage isn't a problem as the peptide is 'reconstituted' at the buyers end with bacteriostatic water 

Yolf, thanks for relaying your experience, I'll find out at some point if that's an option.

#1719 RorschachRev

• 48 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:26 AM

I believe she suffered quite badly though. Are you aware of any reported cases repairing nerve damage from Herpes beyond yourself.

Shipping the stem cell treatment I'm taking would be prohibitively expensive (weight, they premix with water). I recovered from diabetic neuropathy with it in the past. Herpes is RNA based virus, so turmeric would be effective when mixed with fat soluble food. Bile secretion is necessary for absorption.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1

#1720 YOLF

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:22 AM

I believe she suffered quite badly though. Are you aware of any reported cases repairing nerve damage from Herpes beyond yourself.

Shipping the stem cell treatment I'm taking would be prohibitively expensive (weight, they premix with water). I recovered from diabetic neuropathy with it in the past. Herpes is RNA based virus, so turmeric would be effective when mixed with fat soluble food. Bile secretion is necessary for absorption.

Or get 4 more shots of varivax over the next year and take your antivirals, then let us know how it worked. Also just heard about a new shingles vax that's coming out. I would get your first couple varivax or shingles vac shots first though.

Have you tried cycloastragenol?

• Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1

#1721 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:49 AM

In reference to Thymalin, it is only 2 amino acids and, belief it or not, this works in reverse of what most are use to with reference to cost.  It is very difficult to produce at only 2 amino acids.  It is extremely small and extremely unstable.  You loose a tremendous amount in filtration and it breaks down quickly.  You would have to keep it extremely cold, constantly and would have an extremely short half life.  If someone really is offering that, it will be expensive and it will be very difficult to transport.  My guess would be, if anyone is selling what they say is Thymalin at a very low cost, its doubtful it is as claimed.

We need to figure it out how stable Thymalin will be in the argon gas that they can seal it in before we spend a bunch of money. Ill talk to the company. 

#1722 RorschachRev

• 48 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:26 AM

Or get 4 more shots of varivax over the next year and take your antivirals, then let us know how it worked. Also just heard about a new shingles vax that's coming out. I would get your first couple varivax or shingles vac shots first though.

Have you tried cycloastragenol?

No I haven't, but viral clean. I was tested extensively after an exgf got herpes while cheating on me, and I don't even have the antibodies. Turmeric is the best anti-fungal and anti-viral we know about.

Astragalus in quantity, but not the extract. The whole root is noted to be more effective anyway.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#1723 tetrasect

• 9 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

I live in South Africa... can I still get in on the group buy?

#1724 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:39 PM

Im not sure how much everyone wants. So far I have asked about 3000mg of epitalon and 2000mg of Thymalin. I think everyone should get at least 200mg of each. 

• Informative x 1

#1725 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:16 AM

Hi meatsauce, I think that epitalon sells at the various vendors in 100mg vials.  So a group buy might be not 3000 mg (3 grams) or only 30 100mg bottles, but more like 30 grams 30,000 mg's.  I know I wanted 10 x 100mg bottles depending upon final cost quotes fromn genscript.

There was a previous big group buy of epitalon from genscript here on longecity, apparently.

#1726 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

Hi meatsauce, I think that epitalon sells at the various vendors in 100mg vials.  So a group buy might be not 3000 mg (3 grams) or only 30 100mg bottles, but more like 30 grams 30,000 mg's.  I know I wanted 10 x 100mg bottles depending upon final cost quotes fromn genscript.

There was a previous big group buy of epitalon from genscript here on longecity, apparently.

Ok Yea that would be much more cost effective. How much thymalin do you want? I was a part of that group buy.

Everyone needs to let me know how much they want to buy then please.

#1727 simon007

• 85 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

Hi @,

Is it still possible to join the group buy?

I live in the netherlands and I wat 6x100mg epitalon en 2x100mg thymalin

Cheers,

Simon

Edited by simon007, 25 November 2017 - 06:02 PM.

#1728 tetrasect

• 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

I would probably take 5x100mg epitalon and 5x100mg thymalin

EDIT: more or less depending on price

Edited by tetrasect, 25 November 2017 - 06:57 PM.

#1729 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:45 PM

Ok Yea that would be much more cost effective. How much thymalin do you want? I was a part of that group buy.

Everyone needs to let me know how much they want to buy then please.

No thymalin for me, thanks.  I think it might be too unstable, and I am unsure of its efficacy other than anecdotal reports...

#1730 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

Sorry I have to cancel mine

#1731 Colorow

• 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:32 AM

Depending on cost, I am in for equal amounts of both epitalon and proper thymalin.  I seem to see that the protocol is 10mg/day of each for 10 days every 6 months.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong..

I like the idea of smaller vials than 100 mg for peptide stability. 50 mg?

Amount depends on price but I am would like enough for two courses (so perhaps 200 mg of each).  Depending on affordability, more.

Are we testing?  I was involved in a dasatinib group buy and we tested.

#1732 Jhanseder

• 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:55 PM

Any thoughts on this.??   What is everyones throughs on using E-cig/vaporizer for A.E.D.G. and other peptides like Thymalin, etc.??

Biotrends would also like to announce, with the release of our Pure A.E.D.G. (X-Tend), that we thoroughly tested and found that it can be used in an atomizer (such as an e-cigarette).

You can dissolve it in a few drops of water and add to flavored (nicotine free) e-juice.  Note the amount of A.E.D.G. you add to what amount of e-juice so that you keep your dosing correct.
Taking in this manner greatly reduces the amount of A.E.D.G. needed each day.  .5mg to 2mg a day should be fine(depending on your size and desired results) and the A.E.D.G. will survive in your atomizer through out the day.
Only add to the atomizer what you will take in 1 day, keep the rest of your e-juice in the refrigerator, don’t keep for over 1 month.  If you are going to mix more than you will use in 1 month, freeze the additional.  This can be kept for 6 months but do not thaw and freeze multiple times.

As always, keep any un-opened vials of X-tend in the freezer.  They can last in a freezer for up to 18 months.  After 18 months they will start to slowly degrade.  

#1733 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

Any thoughts on this.??   What is everyones throughs on using E-cig/vaporizer for A.E.D.G. and other peptides like Thymalin, etc.??

Biotrends would also like to announce, with the release of our Pure A.E.D.G. (X-Tend), that we thoroughly tested and found that it can be used in an atomizer (such as an e-cigarette).

You can dissolve it in a few drops of water and add to flavored (nicotine free) e-juice.  Note the amount of A.E.D.G. you add to what amount of e-juice so that you keep your dosing correct.
Taking in this manner greatly reduces the amount of A.E.D.G. needed each day.  .5mg to 2mg a day should be fine(depending on your size and desired results) and the A.E.D.G. will survive in your atomizer through out the day.
Only add to the atomizer what you will take in 1 day, keep the rest of your e-juice in the refrigerator, don’t keep for over 1 month.  If you are going to mix more than you will use in 1 month, freeze the additional.  This can be kept for 6 months but do not thaw and freeze multiple times.

As always, keep any un-opened vials of X-tend in the freezer.  They can last in a freezer for up to 18 months.  After 18 months they will start to slowly degrade.  

seems like more work

#1734 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:07 AM

Yes a tiny subcutaneous injection is what is easiest and most effective and helps determine the level of motivation of health and youth seekers. I hate needles but had to come to grips. SubQ is fairly simple. However, Epitalon from Genscript is one of the rare substances that stings me far more than any needle when injected. I'm not sure why, this isn't the case with other substances that I diluted with the same saline solution.

DD

#1735 YOLF

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:22 AM

seems like more work

Much more, and there aren't exactly chemspider pages on this stuff to find the professionally defined boiling point, or to know if it decays or remains intact through that process. Most vapers that I've talked to don't know how to properly vape their eliquids and the company owners that make these machines don't know physics from the hole on their bottom side. The vape machine industry is a series of false advertising/bad science class action lawsuits waiting to happen.

#1736 YOLF

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:29 AM

Yes a tiny subcutaneous injection is what is easiest and most effective and helps determine the level of motivation of health and youth seekers. I hate needles but had to come to grips. SubQ is fairly simple. However, Epitalon from Genscript is one of the rare substances that stings me far more than any needle when injected. I'm not sure why, this isn't the case with other substances that I diluted with the same saline solution.

DD

Are the bottles thicker or more insulated? The temperature of the solution can affect the sting per insulin instructions.

By the way, they put things to increase cellular permeability in insulin such as metacresol, the stuff they use in band-aids that gives you temporary "band-aid skin" when you wear them for several hours. I don't see it as being available anywhere. I imagine having this added to the Genscript group buy will improve efficacy. 

#1737 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

The cost wont be much cheaper than retail if we don't get more people. It will be about half price at this amount. 

#1738 RorschachRev

• 48 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

What is the total buy required for a good price? I am willing to cover the difference, up to a substantial but not insane amount.

#1739 NLTCrow

• 18 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:57 AM

A bit late to the party, but if not too late, I'd like 3 x 100mg each of both Epitalon & Thymalin.

Thanks

#1740 eigenber

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:09 AM

Depending on the cost I would be in for equal quantities of both epitalon and thymalin. Two each @100mg per vial. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users