Another insidious lung disease like TB.

" The Quiet Epidemic: A Killer Lung Disease Strikes Nearly 1 in 4 Adults "

http://www.caring.co...utm_content=282

• like x 1

#2 Lufega

• 1,811 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Thanks for posting this. The problem with COPD is the age of onset. Mostly comes on later in life just as other bodily function are less effective so this group of patients degenerate rather rapidly. That also explains why you don't see COPD forums with active, evidence-based discussions. Plus, the older crowd in general are not as open minded to supplementation, radical lifestyle changes. I've looked for COPD/emphysema boards to take some of my discussions there but there doesn't seem to be any interest. That's too bad. There is even less talk in the subgroup of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency patients. There's so much research focused on reducing inflammation and complications in this disease. There just aren't enough people interested in open discussion about it. I considered starting a blog or maybe a forum but I simply don't have the time.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

Could we make a lung function/improvement list- also items that are anti-micros too.

I will start off with what I know,
Vit-D3
Sulfiazine
Stablon
Garlic
Cordecypes
Skullcap
Mullen
vitamin A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users