- - - - -

Stack on budget

budget

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hope47

• 110 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

What would you recommend if money is an issue.I already have the following supplements.
I am a beginner.

Vitamin D3 5000IU
Fish oil
Opti Men multi
Piracetam(on order)

#2 Sir Chugalot

• 31 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Hi I'm new here, but have been reading the forums for quite some time since deciding to dabble with Aniracetam, around six weeks ago, so thanks to all the posters who have previously posted there experiences, your collective postings have been very beneficial.

Onto what to do if money is an issue ..... Well nothing more for at least a month after starting piracetam, it's very tempting to try adding a lot of things at once, but think about it, if you do that then you won't be able to evaluate what you're trying and so you won't know whether or not it adds value for money, by slowly adding new items to your stack you stand a better chance of being able to evaluate what is working for you. It might also be worth trying to establish a baseline on a game called D n B or check out a website called luminosity.com. Why ? Because the effects of some nootropics are so subtle, subjective evaluation of the benefits might not be useful.

Once you've got all that out the way perhaps Bacopa would be worth a try, as you're in India and it's an ayurvedic herb i imagine it would be cheap. I've added it myself now, and it works out at about 6 pence (9-10 cents) a day, if i take in capsule form. If i shopped around and got a bulk powder i could probably get it a lot cheaper.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: budget

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users