Night -
Melatonin

#2 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

You didn't list the dosages.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Jay Singh

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

You didn't list the dosages.

Sorry.

My height and weight are 6'3", and 285 Lbs.

Morning -
Omega 3-6-9.....2400mg
Piracetam..........2000mg
Soy Lecithin......1600mg
Cordyceps........1500mg
Alpha GPC.........600mg
Bupropion..........300mg
DMAE................250mg
Gingko Biloba....120mg
L- Theanine.......100mg
Vitamin B3..........45mg
Vitamin B2..........10mg
Vitamin B6..........10mg
Vitamin B1............5mg
Vitamin B12....133mcg

Night -
Melatonin 1mg

Edited by Jay Singh, 18 March 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#4 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Not bad. I wouldn't take bupropion unless it was absolutely needed; it also technically shouldn't be stacked with ginkgo, since ginkgo may be an irreversible MAOI. I don't know much about cordcyeps, and I don't think there is much research in their favor. I am curious why you take them. Some might discourage B vitamins, and encourage a richer diet. That is a fairly high dose of alpha-GPC, and it's a fairly low dose of ginkgo. I'm not a big fan of DMAE or l-theanine, since neither does very much for me, and regular melatonin use might be bad for memory consolidation during sleep. You might want a doctor to check your blood's omega 3/6/9 ratios, so you know what kind of omegas you need most. Some people suggest that 2 g of piracetam is just a micro-dose, and you need at least 5 grams twice daily. Lecithin is probably a good choline source, but like the alpha-gpc, don't over do it.

#5 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

That's a lot of choline with the lecithin and the 600mg of alpha-gpc.

You could try higher doses (3.2-4.8g) of piracetam and see if that works better and/or add a second dose.

DMAE does not have good evidence behind it.

ALCAR has a lot of great properties

I would ditch the omega 3-6-9 for fish oil (omega 3's only). No need to supplement 6 and 9.

#6 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

Im going to try Bupropion wellbutrin 150mg every two days as it gives me tones of gas, it is good for my head but it must be nasty on my insides. I have also read on a lot of forums that Bupropion ages your skin.

#7 Jay Singh

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:50 AM

Should I stop taking gingko? because I literally won't be able to live if I stop taking bupropion.

The suggested label advised me to take 600 mg of Alpha Gpc, how much should i take?

Is it safe to take all 3-6-9 omegas anyway, since i already bought them, and they come in one pill?

I will give ALCAR a try, but i'd also like to know your opinion on Vinpocetine. I'll drop DMAE when they're finished :)

Also I'll keep the thing about melatonin in mind, thanks.

Edited by Jay Singh, 20 March 2012 - 01:52 AM.

#8 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

I would stop taking ginkgo and discuss it with my doctor next time, if you ever plan to go back. It is an MAOI, we don't know for sure if it is reversible or irreversible. It's technically a contraindication, which could kill you in a variety of ways.

I take like 100-200 mg daily of alpha-gpc. Not very much, since that's all I need to reduce racetam headaches, and more than 500 mg will give me brain fog symptoms.

It's probably not going to kill you. One of my 3-6-9 mixes also had artificial vitamin E in it (dl-alpha-tocopherol) which made it even worse, but I still managed to use it up. I don't know your diet or your biochemistry, only you and your doctor do. If I had to guess, your diet probably contains sufficient omega 6's and 9's, and you should probably stick with a simple fish oil or krill oil supplement (for primarily omega-3's). That's only my guess and should be confirmed by blood tests for blood nutrient concentrations.

I don't like vinpocetine since it inhibits VMAT, thereby leading to depleted levels of monoamines in chronic users. It's acute effects are nothing to brag about either, imo.

ALCAR is a must, imo. 500-2000 mg daily, split up if it helps.

#9 Jay Singh

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

I pretty much only eat protein and carbs. Would I need 6 and 9? If not what will happen if i continue taking them?

How much omega 3 do you recommend?

I'll stop taking ginkgo for now, till i see my doctor then.

Oh and I forgot to answer this before, sorry, I take cordyceps because some said that it gives you energy, which I lack a lot of.

Edited by Jay Singh, 20 March 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#10 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

Bupripion should give you energy?

I would keep that one, drop all the unnecessary stuff. You sound like me in a lot of ways. You find something that works for you and then start obsessing about other things for X, Y and Z. I've wasted three years of my life on internet forums, you don't want to end up like me dude (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).

Bupripion and a decent diet should be all you need really. Cholinergics are prodepressive in themselves. I would be very wary of these as they might be affecting your hedonic tone and response from the bupripion. Maybe stick with the bupripion and use something for sleep like melatonin, then get on with life?

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong :-D

Edited by Thorsten2, 20 March 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#11 Jay Singh

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

You're right buddy, but I want to grow on my cognitive functions, I've developed my first 3 very well, but my extraverted feeling and introverted feelings make less than 5% of me, if I continue to focus on my introverted thinking, introverted intuition, and extraverted thinking, I'll live life but it'll still feel fake to me, because I'll always remember the overwhelming objective fact of nothingness.

#12 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

How do you find the Bupripion treats you?

I think it is eating my insides away, lots of gas and tummy upset. I hardley eat anymore so that may be contributing to this.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#13 Jay Singh

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

I usually feel hungry, but im always too full to eat, and of-course treats my depression.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, stack, supplement, intelligence, memory, cognitive, piracetam, choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users