• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Help Choosing Neuro/Bio-Feedback device and Software???

eeg heg neurofeedback biofeedback braintraining cognitive therapy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bbminded

• 23 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

I am searching for a Neurofeedback/biofeedback EEG device and software that i can use at home for Cognitive therapy/enhancement... I have come across a few products like the Emotive.com, Nuerosky, Myndplay, Mindwave, etc... I was also recently informed that what might be best for me is a HEG

(hemoencephalography) device and software.

My issues are mostly add, lack of motivation, anxiety, cognitive impairment due to many different things, and depression etc..

Ive been down the pharamceutical route and seen many doctors. The medications just made me worse or addicted to them.

I exercise and eat right. But i feel more "off" than i do "on" in regards to mentally.

Any advice would be great. thanks

#2 bbminded

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

Anyone with biofeedback/Neurofeedback knowledge, experience, etc etc???

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

This is a very old topic but there's no need to start a new one.

Just bought the Neurosky MindWave Mobile device. It's very interesting I'll give it that but it seems to be very limited in what it can do. Which doesn't surprise me; It was only $130. Anyone else ever use this before?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eeg, heg, neurofeedback, biofeedback, braintraining, cognitive therapy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users