- - - - -

My centrophenoxine smells like bleach

bleach centrophenoxine cognitive nutrition

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 victortsoi

• 180 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:21 PM

I posted this in the retailer discussion but no reply, my guess from the ambiguous title. Please confirm the smell of product so that I can imbibe. Thanks!:

So I've received my order of Centrophenoxine from Cognitive Nutrition.

My only other experience with the company was ordering their aniracetam which I have no complaints about.

Is it normal for centrophenoxine to have such a potent odor? It smells like a swimming pool or detergent or chlorox...

This is actually the first time that I've been wary of popping a supplement based on smell. Please let me know your thoughts/ experiences on this chemical and this company or both,

#2 Heraclitean

• 134 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:26 AM

Centrophenoxine has a very strong odor, not unlike bleach. It is also soft, low density ("puffy"), and tends to form small balls of material. It also tends to form long but soft "shards", but I would not call it crystalline.

IT also dissolves extremely cleanly in water... there should be no residue at all left.

Take a small amount and assess your response. The brand you purchased from has a good reputation, about as good as it gets in terms of online vendors, so it is unlikely to be anything other than relatively pure Centrophenoxine in there.

I take it you are new to nootropics: once you have gained more experience with bulk powders you will find out many of them have less than unpalatable odour and taste! Caution always pays, of course, but other than doing a full COA, you'll have to trust the brand you purchase and start small, to minimize risk of unfortunate consequences.

Good luck.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 YOLF

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:49 PM

I just got some, it doesn't quite smell like bleach, but it does smell kinda like that smell that is characteristic of something in a doctors office... Maybe some other kind of cleaner? Maybe the stuff that some bleach brands are scented with?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bleach, centrophenoxine, cognitive nutrition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users