LEGIT Tianeptine source.

tianeptinetianeptine

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#211 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2015 - 04:44 PM

well i have both...i got tianeptine (in germany tianeurax) prescriped by my doc, and the sodium powder from the above mentioned vendor.

for me i can say that there was everything fine with the powder....the pills are too low dosed. maybe you got bad luck with your vendor :(

regards

oh it could be because lots of websites sell those powders, who can you trust? i checked at least 5 or so before i made decision to buy from a place i brought other stuff a while ago so i thought it could be fine. but, i might try your vendor. also to ask, how low dosed were the pills? i didnt know they were made in germany.

#212 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

those cheap alternative powders of tianeptine can be dangerious. i personally didnt experience same effect as the pills with them and also i had liver complaints while ago

What's a liver complaint?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#213 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:22 PM

i wasnt feeling well after 3-4 days dosing and i checked all the symptoms online and it happened to be related to elevated liver enzymes or other anomalities. eventually i stopped using it and i felt better.

• Needs references x 1

#214 tresk

• 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:42 PM

normalizin: Tianeptine as an AD is relatively new. They contain 12,5mg like in other countrys..

You can give it a try....At first I ordered a small amount,to see if its good, and then after checking and everything was fine just ordered a bit more

#215 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:55 PM

Smart Drugs for Thought has some legit Tianeptine capsules and they are running a 10% discount using the coupon code sdft-email

#216 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:50 AM

a lot of places online sell generic tianeptine powders now days, its becoming quite the pain finding quality source

#217 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

Have tried the tianeptine sodium powder from Powdercity and  TeamTLR, both were legitimate. TeamTLR also has the sulfate form.

#218 Erin

• 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:29 AM

Hello everybody !

Just an update on a site to avoid: bestgenericmeds.

The easy to use tablet form is expensive,and these people say they can ship to Europe from India at very good prices (all inclusive at less than 0,40€ per tab). Mail contact has the appearance of credibility,but when you have paid for a trial order it suddently reverses to the usual scam talk " we are very sorry we have been raided by police and there is nothing we can do "...

• Informative x 1

#219 Saffron

• 114 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

I dont believe in Tianeptine only working because of Enhanced Endorphin Transmission or Direct Mu/Delta Agonism 

It doesnt work on the first dose. Takes like 3 days to work. I think the Hypocampus stuff has a lot to do with it .. 

Got to go make a thread about Racetams, thats what I came online for.... 

#220 noobray

• 9 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:22 PM

Any news about EU sources?

tianeptinestore.com used to work but looks dead by now, while brandmedicines.com says  "APPROVAL PENDING" when I login.

Thank you!

#221 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:01 AM

Bulk tianeptine powder is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain. Both Ceretropic and Nootropics Depot discontinued selling it recently (at least the sodium form), which has a lot of people in a panic. There are still at least two online vendors that I know of who still sell it, but now it’s beginning to look like the only source available is eBay sellers. Although most eBay sellers are selling legitimate product, their prices are generally extremely high and they usually have problems shipping in a timely manner, preferring to wait until they have enough orders accumulated to warrant a trip to the post office or UPS Store. It’s starting to look as if the days of easy tianeptine availability will soon be over. I am currently compiling a list remaining trustworthy vendors that I am going to post on Reddit; I’ll cross-post it here too. Sadly, the list is very short. If anybody can help by contributing recent positive experiences with any vendor, I would like to hear from them so that I can add that vendor to the list.   

• Informative x 1

#222 Heyguy

• 50 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 03:29 PM

Bump

#223 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:53 PM

https://irc.bio/prod...-sodium-powder/

http://www.buypharma...5-Mg-p-141.html

https://masupps.com/...icaine-pm-beta/

Edited by John250, 16 October 2018 - 06:55 PM.

#224 Heyguy

• 50 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:55 PM

Tianeptine sulfate?

#225 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:58 PM

Tianeptine sulfate?

I believe the sodium is much better than the sulfate. The sodium is what’s in pharmacy Tianeptine(Stablon)

But irc.bio has sulfate too

https://irc.bio/prod...sulfate-powder/

Edited by John250, 16 October 2018 - 06:59 PM.

#226 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:42 AM

I'm considering making a group buy for Tianeptine sodium. 

Anyone interested PM me or post here.

I found a legitimate supplier on Alibaba for a price for 50g of Tianeptine sodium is 200 USD. We could do a split with 3 participants or less.

#227 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 07:29 AM

I got quotes for 50g of Tianeptine sodium for 200 USD. 

Not bad.

#228 totflare

• 21 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 11:04 AM

I'm in Europe and have some spare packets of pharmaceutical grade tianeptine sodium pills but not sure which countries it would be legal to send to. If anyone In Europe is interested please PM me.

#229 chipw

• Registrant
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2018 - 06:31 PM

Of those 3 only buypharma seems to still be in business.  Anyone have any dealings with them?  thanks

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#230 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2018 - 10:42 PM

Of those 3 only buypharma seems to still be in business. Anyone have any dealings with them? thanks

Last ordered maybe 3months ago no problems. Ordered probably a dozen times over the past 4-6yrs. All successful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users