• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Noopept - long-term experience (more than a simple nootropic)

long-term noopept euphoria social nootropic

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#211 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:51 AM

dont judge noopept on second day. Try to take it few weeks to try it. You will make your own opinion on noopept

Well I already bought it, 120 pills , 10mg each one...I´ll give it a chance... but is a lit´ bit disappointing. reading about awareness, experiences, close to mystical with music, calm, lucid dreams, and so many things from a lot of people here, even since the very first dose. I tried sublingual, it supossed to dissolve in a few minutes, but it kepts for hours under my tongue...

Wrong. The powder you can buy in bulk online will dissolve under your tongue within minutes. The actual Russian Noopept branded tablets are not supposed to dissolve under your tongue.

#212 Juan Fernando

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

dont judge noopept on second day. Try to take it few weeks to try it. You will make your own opinion on noopept

Well I already bought it, 120 pills , 10mg each one...I´ll give it a chance... but is a lit´ bit disappointing. reading about awareness, experiences, close to mystical with music, calm, lucid dreams, and so many things from a lot of people here, even since the very first dose. I tried sublingual, it supossed to dissolve in a few minutes, but it kepts for hours under my tongue...

Wrong. The powder you can buy in bulk online will dissolve under your tongue within minutes. The actual Russian Noopept branded tablets are not supposed to dissolve under your tongue.

Well, its good to know it, thanks for this data
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 Juan Fernando

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

I´ve been taking Noopept since 1 week ago, but I havent felt any improvement in my brain skills; on the contrary, my mind is slower, confusing and I feel some depressed, some problems with my short term memory,,,,and , is weird, but sometimes I feel as if I were another person.
The dosage is 20 mg at breakfast

Edited by Juan Fernando, 21 August 2013 - 07:05 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#214 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

I´ve been taking Noopept since 1 week ago, but I havent felt any improvement in my brain skills; on the contrary, my mind is slower, confusing and I feel some depressed, some problems with my short term memory,,,,and , is weird, but sometimes I feel as if I were another person.

Lower the dosage (10mg) and try it for another week. I get only bad effects if i take too much and it took 2 weeks until it starts to work.
  • like x 1

#215 Juan Fernando

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Lower the dosage (10mg) and try it for another week. I get only bad effects if i take too much and it took 2 weeks until it starts to work.

Thanks JonnyD, Im gonna take your advice

#216 thomasthomas

• 89 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:41 PM

It took a few weeks to Noopept to work for me, and only after I stacked it with Piracetam ( > 4.6g / day).

Socially, I would say that It helps give me a calm relaxed confidence. It's been positive overall.

Had some 'bad' experiences with Pramiracetam... well, to be more precise, I loved the effects it had
on my ability to focus and sit down and read/work relentlessly. It also turned me in to an a-social zombie
who had little desire to mix with other people.
  • like x 2

#217 zeddy

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:32 AM

i only take 10mg noopept A DAY! anymore wil lead to depression for a couple of days. i take it before bed because it makes me tired almost drowsy. but it works a treat been taking it for a couple of months and its opened my mind to many things.
  • like x 2

#218 Juan Fernando

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:01 AM

2o mg last 2 days, and its getting better, at least, no more depression, thats something good, but, still waiting for the amazing effects I´ve read

#219 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:33 AM

I've been taking it for about 6 weeks and I haven't noticed anything amazing. I just take it like a vitamin, for the purported brain benefits.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#220 zeddy

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:40 AM

2o mg last 2 days, and its getting better, at least, no more depression, thats something good, but, still waiting for the amazing effects I´ve read

Dont know about amazing effects, its subtle and i notice it makes me talk a bit more fluent. My memory is probably the same. Best thing about it for me is it has broadened my mind a lot. I can step back and see the mistakes im making and catch myself before i make them. It wont turn you superhuman and if you cant feel the effects after 2 weeks maybe you dont need it.

#221 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

Im glad to hear it helped you.

But i experienced nothing from taking Noopept,

I took it with a fat source, i went through 90 capsules of 10 mg and experienced nothing at all.

Nootropics are very strange.. They work amazingly for some people and not at all for others.

#222 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

It depends where you get your noopept from.
Ive tried some and had no effect at all..

Ive just got my hands on some good quality Noopept, and i can feel noticable effects.

But this time im taking alot more than what i did before.

Edited by Mr.Nootropic, 29 August 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#223 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

I took it with a fat source, i went through 90 capsules of 10 mg and experienced nothing at all.

Try sublingual Noopept then, not swallowed.

Edited by Climactic, 31 August 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#224 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

hey, i might try that .
but if you read my other post, you would know ive had some effects just recently.

i have got a batch of noopept from a different supplier and this has a definite effect on me.
I think i have been sold low quality noopept or noopept with filler in the past.

but i may try take it sublingually...
its a hard feeling to describe, but i feel more focused and less anxious.

Edited by Mr.Nootropic, 31 August 2013 - 09:09 PM.

#225 Juan Fernando

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

hey, i might try that .
but if you read my other post, you would know ive had some effects just recently.

i have got a batch of noopept from a different supplier and this has a definite effect on me.
I think i have been sold low quality noopept or noopept with filler in the past.

but i may try take it sublingually...
its a hard feeling to describe, but i feel more focused and less anxious.

Mr Nootropic, what was that supplier? i bought it from nootropic.uk, it seemes to be legal, but ...

#226 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

Mr Nootropic, what was that supplier? i bought it from nootropic.uk, it seemes to be legal, but ...

HI there,
I have 2 sorts, i got some from a personal friend / contact who is able to get the JSC LEKKO Pharmaceuticals patented Noopept, which imo is probably the most trustworthy Noopept to buy, as Lekko Pharma are the ones who manufactured / created Noopept. This one gives me noticable effects.

I also have bought some in bulk from a source in china, which gives me some effects also.

I have just created an online store 2 weeks ago.
I may stock the JSC LEKKO Noopept soon, but it will be expensive, i may just use that for personal use, it depends if people want it or not though. If people want it, i will stock it.

And yeah noopept is legal

Edited by Mr.Nootropic, 01 September 2013 - 12:08 AM.

#227 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Got 10 grams of Noopept for 2 bucks for a review at liftmode. Will report experiences when I get it.
  • dislike x 2

#228 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Just started with noopept last week. I must admit my hopes were very low at first, that this latest drug would provide any significant relief or benefit, superior to prior experimentation with just about anything herbal or dietary supplement - wise you can imagine. The first three days were hell, I simultaneously quit smoking; so the depression, anxiety and mental numbness were so bad they almost made me drop out of my newly enrolled chemistry course at uni... I had trouble recollecting even the simplest of instructions for lab experiments and was unable to follow group conversations, as everyone seemed to muster a level of enthusiasm and intensity that was just out of my grasp. This all left me feeling severely depressed and doubting the integrity of this products intended purpose. I literally felt condemned to doing some shitty job for the rest of my life and thought my future was looking very bleak.

fast forward another 3 days; I cannot believe ngf and bdnf are not being hailed as the most crucial cures in all mental illness. I say this because all my anxiety has gone, all my negative outlooks are now transformed into a ready and able mentality, I want to tackle problems head on, I want to study and prove myself to my peers, I want to go out and find some girl who likes me for who I am. To summarize it I feel like I'm becoming the person I was always intended to be, but never had a chance to become due to my drug use and laziness in life. Things look almost excruciatingly beautiful; just a walk through the park is almost enough to bring tears to my eyes and i could almost swear my eyesight is getting better with or without glasses, whereas before my eyesight had been diminishing for the past 4 years. However I still experience some of the numbness and slowness when taking noopept, the duration of these side effects are now greatly reduced to within the first hour and a half after taking a dose, after that its all greatness and the world comes alive like I haven't experienced it since I was a small child. I'm basically eyeballing my dosage right now using a mg scoop and loading up a circle with a diameter of a cm, this should be between 5 and 15 mg, (I saw a picture on the internet showing a dose next to a penny, measured out the comparison and it came down to about a cm) there is of course no way to be sure, yet I would rather do this by eye then rely on my worthless scale.

So I guess that's all for now, I just wanted to share my first experience in the field of nootropics with you guys, seeing as I finally found the motivation to give a shit and become an active member of a forum :P
  • like x 3

#229 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

Happy to hear you are a strong responder to noopept! I wish I were one as well - it seems awesome when it works - enjoy!

Some research suggests there could be a significant difference between 5 mg and 15 mg doses over time.

#230 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

Thank you very much, I am intending to start doing a 10% alcohol 90% water solution and measure my doses out with a plastic syringe. I say 5-15 but more likely its going to be within the 2.5mg range of 10mg, however I cannot make that statement with 100% certainty, yet I do know that a pile which looks like 10mg and has been measured out in diameter is unlikely to turn out 20mg unless you pile it in a tall heap. I have noticed some sleeping difficulties though in the last two nights, been getting an approximate 4 hours sleep. This lack of sleep would usually leave me dysfunctional for sure, but now it seems like every minute of the day I'm spending in some sort of intense cognitive drive to experience new things, whether on the internet or in the real world. However I do have some concerns regarding the eventual unhealthy consequences of sleep deprivation and was wondering what the best approach to treat this issue is according to other noopept users experiencing the same symptom; without going for prescription drugs, maybe melatonin or something like that?

#231 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Happy to hear you are a strong responder to noopept! I wish I were one as well - it seems awesome when it works - enjoy!

Some research suggests there could be a significant difference between 5 mg and 15 mg doses over time.

Likewise. I notice a slight boost but nothing as profound as some of the accounts I've read on here.

#232 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

Thank you very much, I am intending to start doing a 10% alcohol 90% water solution and measure my doses out with a plastic syringe. I say 5-15 but more likely its going to be within the 2.5mg range of 10mg, however I cannot make that statement with 100% certainty, yet I do know that a pile which looks like 10mg and has been measured out in diameter is unlikely to turn out 20mg unless you pile it in a tall heap. I have noticed some sleeping difficulties though in the last two nights, been getting an approximate 4 hours sleep. This lack of sleep would usually leave me dysfunctional for sure, but now it seems like every minute of the day I'm spending in some sort of intense cognitive drive to experience new things, whether on the internet or in the real world. However I do have some concerns regarding the eventual unhealthy consequences of sleep deprivation and was wondering what the best approach to treat this issue is according to other noopept users experiencing the same symptom; without going for prescription drugs, maybe melatonin or something like that?

Euphoria, increased motivation and reduced need for sleep could actually suggest hypomania.

Eat heavy food, go to bed on a set time like 10 PM and see if you can get more sleep than usual.

I am not sure what melatonin supplementation would do in this case. Normally it does help with sleep, but the dosage can be very individual, and too high a dose may not be helpful.

#233 taktikz

• 64 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

why so many mentions of this same supplier? I can't even find it on their page.

#234 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

Euphoria, increased motivation and reduced need for sleep could actually suggest hypomania.

Eat heavy food, go to bed on a set time like 10 PM and see if you can get more sleep than usual.

I am not sure what melatonin supplementation would do in this case. Normally it does help with sleep, but the dosage can be very individual, and too high a dose may not be helpful.

Sleep was better last night, woke up a few times but got around 6 hours this time, not counting the time i was tossing and turning awake but what the heck. And I woke up with the sound of peer gynt's hall of the mountain king still ringing in my ears. Ha I'm loving this shit. Though hypomania may very well be possible, I feel like it's still me in control of my behavior and also none of my friends have said I was any nuttier lately just more lively and fun to be around. Thank you however for pointing that possibility out, I'll be sure to be extra wary of any manic behavior occurring as in the near future.

#235 BLimitless

• 218 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

With the low doses there should be minimal to no risk of mania provided it is not mixed with other mania-inducive substances. You've reminded me how excellent this stuff is, I'm going for round three now thanks to reading your posts. The first time I went hypermanic for a while, and basically developed an intense information-addiction which was really something to say the least. I'd be dropping 30mg/day and at some points 50-80mg and when I went to work my boss would tell me I was visibly jittery, it was clearly evident that I was on something, suffice to say. But the information addiction aspect of it was AWESOME.

In that space of time I learnt so much about the body and mind that it was unreal, and the irony of taking Noopept to study nootropics is quite something! I'd be on the web for a good 8 hours a day with like 50 tabs open soaking in all the data despite having zero short term memory, it all gets absorbed somehow into the great big ontology in the subconscious. But it did take a drag in other ways as spending 8 hours a day on the web with 50 tabs open would! The second time round I took it at 10mg a day. I felt that the first stupid-dosing primed my brain. That 10mg felt as good, or better than the 30mg/day. Though I do not know if simply dosing 10mg/day is helpful. I am, or more correctly, was, one of those idiots who thought "well, if 10mg is awesome then 30mg must be awesomererer" but it isn't like that suffice to say. What is *more* important and actually much more powerful is to use these subtances to nudge you into a brilliant peaceful ecstatic appreciation of Life, and that is the true Nootropic state understood by the great polymaths and autodidacts of yore. Drugs cannot substitute a calm, grateful and appreciative mind - that is the very state which is receptive to 'flashes of inspiration' or higher understanding all in all.

So maybe one day, you might only need 2mg of Noopept to have the bestest day of your life. Another day you might need 40mg. It all varies. We are fluid beings, in constant flux, constant change. Your neurochemistry today is nothing like what it was tomorrow, let alone what it will be like in a year's time. So adapt, always adapt. Stagnation is the opposite of a nootropic state.

It's awesome just having this knowledgebase to rest back on, as now if someone else is having issues I can point them in a general direction.

I will say a few things:
  • Noopept will trip you out. It will trance you out if you are in a flow of life which supports trancing. For example, the 9-5 grind: this is a trance, and taking Noopept will reinforce it.
  • It will reinforce addictions by making your mind work double speed, thus you will be twice as fast at rationalising your addictive behaviours! So be careful!
  • Smoking tobacco and noopept, is fiendish, again the addiction, and also how tobacco influences your inner mind making it spin into an utter frenzy; when you smoke your mind automatically goes into THREAT DETECTED mode because you've huffed tar into your lungs and that's a foreign danger which must be eliminated, but oh, it's going nowhere therefore I shall now mentally spin around in circles for the rest of the day.
  • It will boost your ego especially if you have the idea in some way shape or form that you are 'intelligent', be careful! High doses, anyway
  • Balance, BALANCE, BALANCE - You will get the most out of Noopept by using it in a planned and BALANCED fashion. You do not need to take it every day, when you feel like it is enough. Remember, you want to be intelligent, not fall ploy to the Dunning-Kruger effect and feel intelligent but actually be stupid objectively. Taking noopept everyday will throw your body off balance, so space out the doses and cycle off every few weeks. Otherwise you will not really be using it as a nootropic but simply as a clever way to get high. If you feel like you are going into dreamland, then stop intake for a few days.
  • Some nootropics antagonise noopept and render it useless. Other substances amplify noopept effects because they synergise. If I remember correctly it is an AcetylCholinesterase Inhibitor; so if you smoke marijuana don't be surprised to have very odd effects from noopept as that too inhibits AChE. Look up what other substances do the same. This is probably the main reason most people get issues, choline system fatigue/overload.
  • In a strange way, Noopept is actually a very good substitute for the tobacco-marijuana habit. It delivers the best of both with none of the issues of either. Win win!
  • Leaving all of this aside, Noopept is a one way ticket to serenity and ecstasy. I have never seen anything like it.
That's why I'm going for round three. What a timely thread!

Edited by BLimitless, 10 October 2013 - 11:51 AM.

• like x 3

#236 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

It takes me 5 grams of piracetam to feel anything and even then its subtle

#237 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

I have been combining noopept with the uridine stack lately. Seeing as I don't have any pure uridine available to me at the moment I had to improvise and purchase some spirulina from the health-shop; the stuff contains about 5% uridine and is chock-full of other essential nutrients not to mention one of the most bio-available sources of protein known to man. I combine this with krill omega 3 and some pretty potent vitamin e.

Now I have been having the most absurd interaction and for the life of me I cannot figure out what is going on but it's pretty damn awesome. First of all let me tell you my thirst and hunger have grown to legendary viking proportions, eating healthy meals twice the size I would normally eat and drinking between 4-6 liters water in a day. All the water just flushes right though me and if I don't get the water or the food I need I can feel the nootropic effects of both fading until I either get a numb head ache or feel like I would usually do without taking anything. The thirst can be a slight bother however because it has gotten to the point where I need to have at least two glasses every hour or risk getting dried out lips and feeling an uncomfortable sensation somewhere around the left of my diaphragm.

Now for the positives of this combo. My skin has gone so healthy smooth like a babies skin; reaaally amazed me how unblemished it was and this happened very rapidly within just 3 days of starting on this combination. My Keratosis Pilaris seems to be clearing up too, but it's going to take at least another week to tell if it's going to go into some form of full remission (I did not even know this was possible??). Whereas before I was dosing 10mg twice a day on the noopept, this has now become overkill and I find that if I take 6 grams of spirulina throughout the day, then I will only need 10mg in the morning around 8 or 9 am whith effects lasting me well into the night. The fat distribution on my body has changed dramatically. I have always been a skinny guy with quite a bit of fat on my thighs this is not the case anymore; the layer of fat on my thighs can't be thicker then a centimeter or two anymore. And I'm also losing weight (about 2kgs in the past week), but I'm guessing it's just fat cause I'm not getting any weaker at all, in fact my endurance and strength have been radically increasing. Also Strangely enough my resistance to extreme heat is getting epic, I can literally toss meat and potatoes around in the pan with my bare hands without getting burned (WTF?). My eye bags have completely dissipated. And I'm sure there's a few others I just can't think of listing right now.

I think it might be smart to reduce the total daily spirulina dose from 6g to 3g. I base this on the fact that the stimulant effects seem to be growing stronger and stronger every day, today I almost felt like I was on a perpetual amphetamine high that just did not have a crash or comedown besides it subsiding without the necessary caloric intake and hydration.

Anybody have a clue dafuq is going on in my body; whether it's actually healthy or if I'm going to be cutting my life-time in half by sending my body into this sort of super-drive?

#238 CholinergiX

• 62 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Eruditus

You are propably taking too much noopept. Try low dosage, I am cycling 5mg long-term and effects are perfect.

#239 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Left out the spirulina today to check if the excessive compounded psycho-stimulative effects would subside a bit and it seems to have worked. I still seem to be operating above baseline from my usual 10mg noopept dose but, no longer am I hyper-focused on every little detail in my surroundings. Also I can sit still and watch tv again without getting bored after the first 30 seconds, lol it seems to much of a healthy thing is no good either. Kinda grateful I didn't explode into a fully blown manic episode in front of my parents yesterday >.<

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Glad to hear things are calming down a little.

Weird effects... I read your posts about the hunger and thirst, but have been at a loss to explain them, which is why I did not reply. The increased strength and endurance as well as the racing mind kind of sound like typical mania, but usually mania is associated with not feeling much need to eat or sleep, which is why the hunger symptoms appeared strange.

Anyway, I still think it's important you try to go to bed reasonably early (sorry for sounding like a worried parent ;) ) because sleep deprivation tends to accelerate symptoms of mania.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: long-term, noopept, euphoria, social, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users