• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

The Cell

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

Wouldnt it be a good idea to create zoomable 3d representations of various Cells( at first those of the human body) and then expand this library to educate people in this field, to help students etc.

What do you think?
Would a "google-cell" be something of value?

#2 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

YES I would be very very helpful!! I have an idea growing in my mind about writing a development for drugs interaction and illness that people go through their life. When some reason a person has to go the hospital or maybe to make a medical consulting. The dynamic I think is very similar everywhere: The person answers the physician “yes, I take mythilphenidate and aniracetam and occationally clonazepam, etc, etc. Besides all that I have been recently felt very tire and I my trough hurts”: the idea is that the physician enters this information into the system and maybe other results from blood test, etc and the system could serve as an assistant showing a list of drugs and treatment for this particular patient scenario.

What do you think?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 A941

• Topic Starter
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

I think it would be a nice idea.
I myself want to create a community for creating something like a medical tricorder, or a small assistant, only with simple electronic parts, in part maybe arduino.
Some device which can help the laymen with diagnosis, and assist the physician with more complex tasks.
At the moment iam stuck with building a page in drupal.
Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users