Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

C60 Toxicity Concerns and anecdotal reports

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#271 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:46 AM

To be clear, I did not have headaches prior to taking the c-60 sunflower product.

This is an exact quote from one of your earlier posts 

"Before this, "headaches" sensations would come and go. I always thought of them as energetic phenomena and have never minded them. They were something to meditate through, and enough relaxation would clear it up and bring about a sense of peace. And so I was always of the mindset that I don't get headaches."

SO, you did get headaches -- you just didn't call them headaches.

I guess I did a bad job of explaining myself.
I was trying to describe my relationship to sensations in the head prior to taking the c60 sunflower. They were in the past always mild energetic and fleeting. So, I would commonly say to my friends and family, "I don't get headaches". 
Does that make sense?
I was attempting to highlight the contrast between now and then.

Yes, it makes sense that you had sensations that most people would likely call headaches, but you decided to call them fleeting sensations (that apparently lasted long enough that you had to "meditate through them".

It also makes sense that you are attempting to assign causality to a set of symptoms that has at least 1 known medical cause (MS) to the C60 sunflower.

Sunflower oil is apparently more stable with respect to UV and ultrasonication than Olive Oil.  (UV irradiation of pristine Olive oil (meaning no C60) results in the formation of toxic aldehydes in amounts to kill mice ) -- but the aldehyde formation from a decent night of drinking is much more.

To be even more clear -- if the entire dropper-full was toluene (867mg) -- your dose would be about 10 mg/kg -- almost 3 orders of magnitude below the lethal acute dose

Take the bottle to a laboratory and have them do a GCMS test on it -- that will certainly resolve the issue.

Edited by sensei, 01 January 2018 - 12:55 AM.

• Disagree x 1

#272 Ghanzo

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:20 AM

To be clear, I did not have headaches prior to taking the c-60 sunflower product.

This is an exact quote from one of your earlier posts 

"Before this, "headaches" sensations would come and go. I always thought of them as energetic phenomena and have never minded them. They were something to meditate through, and enough relaxation would clear it up and bring about a sense of peace. And so I was always of the mindset that I don't get headaches."

SO, you did get headaches -- you just didn't call them headaches.

I guess I did a bad job of explaining myself.
I was trying to describe my relationship to sensations in the head prior to taking the c60 sunflower. They were in the past always mild energetic and fleeting. So, I would commonly say to my friends and family, "I don't get headaches". 
Does that make sense?
I was attempting to highlight the contrast between now and then.

Yes, it makes sense that you had sensations that most people would likely call headaches, but you decided to call them fleeting sensations (that apparently lasted long enough that you had to "meditate through them".

It also makes sense that you are attempting to assign causality to a set of symptoms that has at least 1 known medical cause (MS) to the C60 sunflower.

Sunflower oil is apparently more stable with respect to UV and ultrasonication than Olive Oil.  (UV irradiation of pristine Olive oil (meaning no C60) results in the formation of toxic aldehydes in amounts to kill mice ) -- but the aldehyde formation from a decent night of drinking is much more.

To be even more clear -- if the entire dropper-full was toluene (867mg) -- your dose would be about 10 mg/kg -- almost 3 orders of magnitude below the lethal acute dose

Take the bottle to a laboratory and have them do a GCMS test on it -- that will certainly resolve the issue.

Apparently you didn't understand the point I was trying to get across. Which is fine, I may have written it poorly. The point is, there was a stark difference in wellbeing before and after ingesting the dropper full of sunflower c60. Before, there was absolutely no pain in the head, after... there is. If you would like me to clarify further, feel free to message me. But, I'm sure you won't need to do that.

What is related to this thread are the data, which I've documented. 

If more data is needed, I can possibly provide it.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#273 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:30 AM

If the c60 did produce free radicals when exposed to light and heat, wouldn't they be attached to the c60 molecule?
Likewise, would the carbon nanotubes and spectrum of fullerines be attached to the c60? 

You are putting too much emphasis on C60. Likely the worst actors would be other fullerenes. C70, for instance, is typically the second most prevalent fullerene and is known to go into the ER rather than the mitochondria (where it could potentially interfere with protein folding), and other fullerenes likely have their own particularities, but haven't been studied. Carbon nanotubes have been suspected of acting like asbestos, but that hasn't been proven so far as I know. Light and heat can produce free radicals and create adducts from the oil, and these create all sorts of new and unstudied chemical species. 

#274 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

If the c60 did produce free radicals when exposed to light and heat, wouldn't they be attached to the c60 molecule?
Likewise, would the carbon nanotubes and spectrum of fullerines be attached to the c60?

You are putting too much emphasis on C60. Likely the worst actors would be other fullerenes. C70, for instance, is typically the second most prevalent fullerene and is known to go into the ER rather than the mitochondria (where it could potentially interfere with protein folding), and other fullerenes likely have their own particularities, but haven't been studied. Carbon nanotubes have been suspected of acting like asbestos, but that hasn't been proven so far as I know. Light and heat can produce free radicals and create adducts from the oil, and these create all sorts of new and unstudied chemical species.
Come on turnbuckle this is total crap one dropperful of whatever the C60 sunflower oil was is not enough to cause the bullshit psychosomatic crap that Gonzo is spouting off even if he ate a dropper full of toluene he would have less symptoms than he is reporting!!!

this is bullshit and a bunch of crap

let's just call it what it is rubbish, bollocks, Balderdash, pablum puke, gutter snipe crap, and again bullshit

Edited by sensei, 01 January 2018 - 09:09 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Well Written x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#275 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:21 AM

Come on turnbuckle this is total crap one dropperful of whatever the C60 sunflower oil was is not enough to cause the bullshit psychosomatic crap that Gonzo is spouting off even if he ate a dropper full of toluene he would have less symptoms than he is reporting!!!

What is going on with you, sensi? Is Bob Greska a friend of yours? Or are you just spouting off because you have no idea what is going on? Toluene isn't an issue  because Greska isn't using any. In fact, he says "we use no solvents," thus what he's selling appears to be the unpurified front end of the fullerene making process, mixed into oil in a large but unreported level. Unpurified soot from the process typically contains a spectrum of fullerenes and other carbon forms, but Greska doesn't say what his purity is, or even how much of this stuff he's putting into his oil to produce his "deep, rich black color."

Edited by Turnbuckle, 01 January 2018 - 11:44 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#276 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:31 PM

What is going on with you, sensi? Is Bob Greska a friend of yours? Or are you just spouting off because you have no idea what is going on? Toluene isn't an issue  because Greska isn't using any. In fact, he says "we use no solvents," thus what he's selling appears to be the unpurified front end of the fullerene making process, mixed into oil in a large but unreported level. Unpurified soot from the process typically contains a spectrum of fullerenes and other carbon forms, but Greska doesn't say what his purity is, or even how much of this stuff he's putting into his oil to produce his "deep, rich black color."

Don't know Greska from Gandhi,

One dropperful of such a mixture would be equivalent to the same amount and  spectrum of fullerenes, soot, and other carbon allotropes you would find in the charcoal coating on food from flame grilled meats and vegetables at a bar-b-que.

People don't have this range of persistent symptoms after eating a well done steak, charbroiled chicken or hamburgers.

Edited by sensei, 01 January 2018 - 05:40 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#277 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

Don't know Greska from Gandhi,

One dropperful of such a mixture would be equivalent to the same amount and  spectrum of fullerenes, soot, and other carbon allotropes you would find in the charcoal coating on food from flame grilled meats and vegetables at a bar-b-que.

People don't have this range of persistent symptoms after eating a well done steak, charbroiled chicken or hamburgers.

You don't get fullerenes from barbecue. And pure soot doesn't get past the intestines, but dissolved fullerenes make it through and there are a number of them. In addition to C60 there is C20, C28, C70, C76, C82, C84, C86, C88, C90, and many others are possible. The toxicity for most is unknown, however, the second most abundant is C70 and that is known to go into the ER rather than only into the mitochondria. Before I knew that I tried a raw extract from SES that was 70% C60, 28% C70, and 2% higher fullerenes. I took an amount that contained 250 micrograms of C70 twice a day, and after several days I had a very scary reaction. I suspected it was interfering with protein folding, and that could be disastrous if someone were to keep taking it. As for the others, who knows where they go in the cell or what problems they might cause.

The results demonstrating that C70-based fullerenes are endocytosed and localize to ER differentiate from previously published results showing that endocytosed C60-based fullerenes localize to the mitochondria and lysosomes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...uman mast cells

Background on how fullerenes are made and purified--

Fullerenes can be produced through several developing methods which have their own advantages and disadvantages. Fullerenes can be synthesized by ablating graphite with a laser [1], burning graphite in a furnace [2], and by producing an arc across two graphite electrodes in an inert atmosphere [3]. Other methods include using negative ion/desorption chemical ionization techniques [4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13], benzene flame [14, 15], combustion method [16], and soot-free synthesis of C60[17]. At the present time, the most common method for synthesizing fullerenes is the Huffman-Kratschmer carbon arc technique [18]. In this method, pure carbon in the form of graphite was heated under plasma temperature by means of graphite electrodes in an inert atmosphere (usually helium). This method leads to the production of soot, in which the fullerenes have to be separated from. Until recently, only a few methods have been developed to separate fullerenes successfully. Most known separation methods employ a column chromatography technique.

https://link.springe.../2193-8865-3-45

Edited by Turnbuckle, 01 January 2018 - 08:01 PM.

• Informative x 4

#278 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:39 PM

You don't get fullerenes from barbecue. And pure soot doesn't get past the intestines, but dissolved fullerenes make it through and there are a number of them. In addition to C60 there is C20, C28, C70, C76, C82, C84, C86, C88, C90, and many others are possible. The toxicity for most is unknown, however, the second most abundant is C70 and that is known to go into the ER rather than only into the mitochondria. Before I knew that I tried a raw extract from SES that was 70% C60, 28% C70, and 2% higher fullerenes. I took an amount that contained 250 micrograms of C70 twice a day, and after several days I had a very scary reaction. I suspected it was interfering with protein folding, and that could be disastrous if someone were to keep taking it. As for the others, who knows where they go in the cell or what problems they might cause.

Actually, all soot and charcoals contain some fullerene content -- including C60.

"Minute quantities of the fullerenes—in the form of C60, C70, C76, and C84 molecules—have been found in soot "

http://www.newworlde...entry/Fullerene

As you say -- UNDISSOLVED fullerenes and allotropes of carbon will not make it past the intestine. --

If it's BLACK sunflower oil-- that means the excess fullerenes above the solubility level for sunflower oil are undissolved.

You can't break chemistry and physics -- only so much C60/C70/Cxx will dissolve into sunflower oil -- the following is true -- yet the extra molecules are UNDISSOLVED

"Our Carbon-60™ Organic Sunflower Oil formula is a dark, rich black as each serving (2/3 of a dropper or 2/3 ml) has many, many, many times more single molecules of Carbon 60 than other Carbon 60 oil products. "

https://c-60.com/pag...wer-oil-special

he even says it -- so he can't get sued

"Dispersing these Carbon-60™ single molecules in our organic Sunflower Oil, allows the Carbon 60 molecules to stay suspended in the oil. 

https://c-60.com/pag...wer-oil-special

Like drinking activated charcoal

as far as C70

"

C70-carboxyfullerenes as efficient antioxidants to protect cells against oxidative-induced stress."

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/24150592

C70-Carboxyfullerenes as Efficient Antioxidants to Protect Cells against Oxidative-Induced Stress

"The use of a significantly low concentration of C70-carboxyfullerene as the antioxidative agent will benefit the therapeutic approaches aiming at alleviating ROS-induced injuries such as muscle disorder and arthritis."

http://pubs.acs.org/...rnalCode=aamick

Edited by sensei, 02 January 2018 - 04:51 PM.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#279 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

Another reason it's black is because c60 and c70 (and likely the rest of the fullerenes) are not as soluble in sunflower oil as they are in olive oil 

page 327

C60

Olive oil 909 mg/l

Sunflower oil 522 mg/l

C70

Olive oil 1035 mg/l

Sunflower oil 867 mg/l

http://owndoc.com/pd...enes-in-oil.pdf

Edited by sensei, 02 January 2018 - 05:37 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#280 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:26 PM

My wife and I consumed a liter of sunflower oil c60 that I made a month or so back without any ill effects and really liked it. Less greasy and lighter. Also tastes pretty good. Just like sunflower seeds. I used Sunvella High Oleic Sunflower Oil but will probably try and even higher oleic variety from MN next time. These oils have a higher oleic content and can mix in a somewhat larger amount of c60 compared to olive oil.

Howard

• Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#281 four_five_one

• 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:04 PM

I recently bought a couple of bottles of this from a vendor. I realize there is some risk to taking this stuff, but I tried some before (from the same vendor actually) a few years ago and I felt a remarkable sense of well-being. I've been dealing with a thyroid issue for the last few years, but it's only subclinical (TSH around 7) so is essentially untreatable. Yet it has been affecting me. So when I first took some C60 pretty much all the negative effects I've had as a result of this issue disappeared, and I felt as well as I did before the problem first occurred, certainly in terms of physical energy and just general well-being anyway. However, after a few months of taking it, I decided to leave it a while before taking any more as it's not clear what the long term effects are. 

Lately however I've been feeling particularly sluggish again so I thought I'd try some C60, in the hope of a short term boost. When I'd bought it previously, I felt a boost from just a teaspoon or so, but the best effects seemed to come from drinking 30ml or so at once and this would then take 3 - 4 weeks to wear off. So I rather foolishly did the same with the new batch I'd bought, and while drinking it I noticed that the olive oil didn't have the characteristic sting in the throat which high quality fresh olive oils tend to have (pretty sure the bottles I'd bought previously from this vendor did have this). And it's clear that a week after drinking it, not only has it not had any positive effects, but it's actually made me feel more tired, with aches and pain, pain in my left forearm which I've never had before, and just generally diminished wellbeing and poorer sleep quality. As I say, just the opposite of what I experience with the first few bottles I took. 

It's interesting someone on this thread mentioned fluoroquinolones because I did experience not dissimilar side effects to this when I was on cipro for a couple of weeks about 4 - 5 years ago. I remember I had some sort of tendon issue with my leg which feels similar to what's going on with my arm now. But it was minor and went away once I'd stopped the antibiotics. Anyway I'm not too worried. I doubt one month of positive effects of this stuff will lead to a longer lifespan and I don't think having negative side effects for a short period will cause too much damage in the long-run either. The irritating thing is this could take a few weeks to wear off given how much I drank. Is there anything I could do to mitigate the damage at this stage? Given that the negative effects seem to be due to mitochondrial damage, I'm thinking Methylene Blue might help or perhaps I should try to purchase another bottle from a different vendor and see if it has a restorative effect? 

Anyway in general it seems that much depends on how fresh the olive oil is. The first time I bought it, I actually didn't open the package for six months after I'd bought it, and I'd actually just left it on a shelf which is sometimes in direct sunlight too, although this was mostly during winter. That bottle still actually tasted more or less fresh when I opened it, with some bite at the back of the throat, whereas as I say, this stuff tasted, if not exactly rancid, certainly on the way there. So whether they'd just used poor quality oil this time, or given me some of an old batch, or perhaps it'd been exposed to high heat during transport, I don't know. But I would say at the very least that vendors should stop claiming this stuff has a three or four year shelf life. That's clearly not the case. Also if people want to try it, despite the risks, they should try a small amount first to see if it has positive effects and not drink 30 - 40ml at once as I did. 

• Agree x 1

#282 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:56 AM

Well we don't know how the rats in the Baati study felt during treatment, for all we know they didn't feel good at all. So it is hard to draw the conclusion that some aching joints, etc., is harmful to longevity - for all we know that could be a sign of increased mitophagy and you'll end up better off for it. Try some PQQ to increase mitochondrial number, and maybe some good fats like a bar of high quality, high strength Dark Chocolate. If those perk you up then there is a good chance your issues are just due to reduced mitochondrial number.

#283 four_five_one

• 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:49 PM

Well we don't know how the rats in the Baati study felt during treatment, for all we know they didn't feel good at all. So it is hard to draw the conclusion that some aching joints, etc., is harmful to longevity - for all we know that could be a sign of increased mitophagy and you'll end up better off for it. Try some PQQ to increase mitochondrial number, and maybe some good fats like a bar of high quality, high strength Dark Chocolate. If those perk you up then there is a good chance your issues are just due to reduced mitochondrial number.

Hmm. Since I've already consumed the oil and there's nothing I can do about that now, it'd be nice to believe it might still have positive outcomes despite the immediate side effects. I'm inclined to doubt this though. That wouldn't fit with the fact that I felt great the first few times I consumed C60 (and as I mention in my first post, those bottles of oils tasted more or less fresh while this oil seemed, if not rancid, getting close to that) - or with the other anecdotal reports here. I suspect that oil prepared exactly according to the study leads to immediate positive subjective effects - maybe to a lesser degree if your mitochondria is already functioning well - and probably has beneficial long-term effects too, although we can't be sure that continual dosing would be universally good for humans. It might be that there are trade-offs wrt the immune system etc. 

However, the further the oil is from the conditions of the study, the greater the possibility of negative effects both short-term and long-term. As I say, I doubt a single bad bottle will lead to much in the long-term but I don't think these are the effects of a generally positive process like mitophagy either. I've tried Turnbuckle's protocol of high doses of niacinamide and ribose, and while that can be tiring, it didn't make me feel as generally out of kilter as this has. The similarity is diminished exercise capacity. But it seems to me that this is the opposite of what you'd expect from a bottle of properly prepared C60. For instance, let's say I can usually do around 20 push-ups without too much effort. Right now I can barely do 10, and this is roughly the same as on the high dose niacinamide regimen. However, with the first few bottles of C60 I drank, I could do 40 plus push-ups without breaking sweat (and I hadn't even been regularly exercising before that). It really was remarkable. Plus large effects on aerobic capacity too. Right now even doing daily activities around the house feels tiring. 

That suggests to me that the mechanism of C60 when it exerts positive effects isn't mitophagy but rather something closer to the opposite which results in a boost in ATP production (perhaps via some sort of antioxidant effect). That would fit with my specific issue of subclinical hypothyroidism. This condition diminishes ATP production somewhat, C60 probably more than restored it, hence I felt well again. I should also note that, as well as the side effects I've already mentioned, my stomach has been growing constantly since I drank the oil, the floaters in my eyes are worse and I'm getting weird 'prickling' skin sensations - none of which happened with Turnbuckle's protocol. I'm thinking the stomach issue might be due to some sort of antibiotic effect, and I'm not good on the science, but that seems more consistent with what you'd expect from C60 aggregates rather than properly prepared C60 OO.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure chasing the bad with the good will be effective in this specific case but I think I'm going to try and purchase another bottle of C60 from a different vendor (I'll sample a small amount beforehand this time) and see if it can at least ameliorate some of these effects because obviously if possible I'd prefer to avoid another two or three weeks feeling like this, regardless of any lt effects. 

Edited by four_five_one, 19 March 2018 - 07:35 PM.

#284 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:03 AM

You know your body best, but the symptoms you describe are not necessarily due to a 'bad batch'. Most people who've tried C60 have experienced the initial boost followed by fading effects with repeated dosing. Many too have experienced benefits from a certain dose, but tiredness from a greater one. I find a 5ml dose every 3 days or a 10ml dose every week to give me a boost, but more regular or larger dosing can make me tired for a couple of days. It would be nice to know what the mechanism is. The fading can be explained by Turnbuckle's hypothesis - improved mitochondrial function in the short term but reduced mitophagy in the long run. Instant tiredness and other symptoms is probably something else. I expect it has to do with the number of C60 molecules in the mitochondrial membrane and their affect on ATP production (some good, more bad?). 

#285 four_five_one

• 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:15 PM

You know your body best, but the symptoms you describe are not necessarily due to a 'bad batch'. Most people who've tried C60 have experienced the initial boost followed by fading effects with repeated dosing. Many too have experienced benefits from a certain dose, but tiredness from a greater one. I find a 5ml dose every 3 days or a 10ml dose every week to give me a boost, but more regular or larger dosing can make me tired for a couple of days. It would be nice to know what the mechanism is. The fading can be explained by Turnbuckle's hypothesis - improved mitochondrial function in the short term but reduced mitophagy in the long run. Instant tiredness and other symptoms is probably something else. I expect it has to do with the number of C60 molecules in the mitochondrial membrane and their affect on ATP production (some good, more bad?). 

Yeah, I noticed a diminished effect after I'd been taking it for a few consecutive months previously. The last bottle I drank didn't really seem to do much. Though prior to this I'd not taken it for a couple of years so you'd think there'd be some sort of reset. I recall being more tired after the first bottle I ever drank, but it was a pleasant tiredness which led to longer and seemingly more restorative sleep which felt refreshing. This doesn't feel like that though. There's some fatigue and weakness, but if anything I'm having more trouble sleeping. And there's the ongoing stomach growling which happened immediately after I drank it and hasn't stopped since. That definitely didn't happen with any previous bottle, neither did I experience any strange prickling sensations or itching skin. As I say, the closest thing I can think which was comparable to this was quinolone antibiotics, at least in terms of tendon/joint issues, which for me were mild but noticeable. So that's consistent with a (hopefully) low level of mitochondrial toxicity. 

Anyway, once I receive a new bottle from another vendor, it should provide some indication if that improves things. Although I'm not sure what it'd actually do when there's already C60 in the body. Presumably it won't displace it from the mitochondria. But I'm hoping it'd provide some antioxidant effect and restore ATP production if that's the issue. And of course there's a risk I could get another bad batch but I'd have to be pretty unlucky for that to happen again so soon given this is the first bad experience I've had. 

#286 bew4lsh

• 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:47 PM

Seeing some cool new studies publish this year. Check this one out (c60oo fixes cadmium-induced genotoxicity): https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/29499533 - In conclusion, molecular and cytogenetic studies showed that C60 and VOO exhibit anti-genotoxic agents against CdCl2-induced genotoxicity in rats.

This one too (c60oo protects against uva/uvb on bald mice): https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5574306/ - Collectively, the results clearly show that shungite has an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action against UVB-induced skin damage in hairless mice.

What's up guys, I haven't logged in here for like 4 years. Where's this kmoody dude at with his Jan 2018 data? I noticed the ichor site now has a link to what appears to be an under construction c60oo sales page. Would be cool to find out how long until that product and the associated production/quality data will be available. That said, without the data he's promising I can't help but wonder how much of kmoody's communication here is based on PR intentions.

Edit: Adding this interview with kmoody from 2017-08-23 https://www.fightagi...aging-research/

One of your Antoxerene development projects, BuckyProtector, is an antioxidant. Antioxidants have a decidedly mixed history when it comes to therapeutic application and aging. What is new and different here?

BuckyProtector is a combination moon-shot / community service project. Back in 2012Baati et al described a profound decrease in all-cause mortality in rats that were fed a fullerene formulation. No group has replicated those findings, but a number of people have begun consuming this product from various online vendors. In our hands, we find tremendous variance in the formulation from vendor to vendor, and none of the vendors we contacted were able to provide quality assurance data that support label claims of contents and purity. Preliminary studies suggest that some of these formulations may be highly toxic. We have brought proper manufacturing and quality control in house and are working to definitively answer whether development of a fullerene therapeutic is worthy of a serious translational effort. We hope to have more to report on this front in the coming months.

Edited by bew4lsh, 22 March 2018 - 05:37 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#287 bariotako

• 32 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:24 PM

People who consume C60 are just lab rats that will have cancer in the next 10 years

• Pointless, Timewasting x 8
  • Needs references x 3
  • dislike x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • unsure x 1

#288 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

People who consume C60 are just lab rats that will have cancer in the next 10 years

Why in the next 10yrs? Why not in 1 or less?

• unsure x 1

#289 spike

• 33 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 07:54 AM

My sleep was not perfect before, nonetheless on most of the nights it was deep and refreshing. When I started taking C60OO, my sleep became worse, then in approximately three weeks it completely disappeared. I immediately stopped taking C60, but the sleep hasn't yet improved since. I'm still hoping it will return eventually. Normally people report that they need less sleep, not total elimination. On this discussion board there seem to be only one report of sleep issues from C60: https://www.longecit...0-sleep-issues/ .

Please let me know if you have any suggestions as to how to restore it back. I've opened a new topic in 'Mental Health' category: https://www.longecit...d-c60-need-help

#290 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 05:53 PM

My sleep was not perfect before, nonetheless on most of the nights it was deep and refreshing. When I started taking C60OO, my sleep became worse, then in approximately three weeks it completely disappeared. I immediately stopped taking C60, but the sleep hasn't yet improved since. I'm still hoping it will return eventually. Normally people report that they need less sleep, not total elimination. On this discussion board there seem to be only one report of sleep issues from C60: https://www.longecit...0-sleep-issues/ .
Please let me know if you have any suggestions as to how to restore it back. I've opened a new topic in 'Mental Health' category: https://www.longecit...d-c60-need-help

Endoluten

#291 spike

• 33 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 05:24 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, Kentavr. It's quite expensive, and even though the company claims there were research on humans, it's still registered as a supplement in Russia, also not much feedback about it even on the Russian speaking side of the Internet. I'm a little bit intrigued, because some people report significant sleep improvements, but still unsure about its effectiveness.

#292 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:54 PM

I took C60 for 4 or 5 years; during that time I took a lot of Magnesium for separate reasons and never had any issues with C60.  I then had a break from C60 for 6 months, but recent restarted   This time around, without the Mg, I went high dose (dessert spoon daily) and within 3 weeks started to get general tendon pains, gym 'muscle'-weakness and stiffness in the backs of my legs.  I've started taking magnesium again and the symptoms have completely gone.  Since I understand a lack of magnesium can cause bone & tendon calcium to shed into the blood and tissues I wondered if C60 may encourage the shedding of calcium, and if this could help explain the tendon pains some users get in the gym.

• Informative x 3

#293 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:54 PM

I just started C60 5 days ago. The last 2 nights I have been having vivid dreams. The last 2 mornings it has been easier for me to get out of bed... Usually its a struggle because of how early I need to be up. 2ml x 2 daily of the SES product.

#294 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:45 AM

How do you mix it? I cannot believe my diary from 2015, I was able to Wake up abour 4:20 AM every day. I never was able to do that again without sharp dicomfort.

I just started C60 5 days ago. The last 2 nights I have been having vivid dreams. The last 2 mornings it has been easier for me to get out of bed... Usually its a struggle because of how early I need to be up. 2ml x 2 daily of the SES product.

#295 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2018 - 01:50 AM

How do you mix it? I cannot believe my diary from 2015, I was able to Wake up abour 4:20 AM every day. I never was able to do that again without sharp dicomfort.

I drink it the same way I drink bourbon, i.e. straight.

#296 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2018 - 10:12 PM

I think that I have a real and tangible result from C60 useage for a month.

For the last couple of years I have been unable to "unbend" by left ring finger when making a fist type of posture with it. This even includes holdiing a knife and fork too tightly with my left hand. 

I have been on C60 for about a month and until today, my only effects have been very vivd dreams. I rarely if ever wake and remember any dreams. On C60, right away, dreams are vivid and recallable.

Today I woke up able to bend my left ring finger and then unbend it without using my right hand to force it open. I could tell when I woke up that something in my finger had changed. It's not 100% normal, but maybe 50% normal again. I can only attribute this positive change to the C60.

#297 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:07 PM

Today my finger feels a little better than yesterday. From what I understand of the condition, its cause by a bone spur dragging on the tendon. Does C60 assist with bone remodeling?

#298 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2018 - 01:21 AM

My finger has continued to improve, slowly. It can only be c60 as everthting else I take is basically incapable of fixing this issue... stearic acid, leucine, vitamin c, tudca, taurine... Other stuff.
  • Informative x 1

#299 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 07:35 AM

I am very confident that I can correlate taking C60OO with getting sciatica for 2-3 days afterwards.  Anyone else similar ... or can explain maybe?

Thanks!

#300 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 01:08 PM

One thought I had - could C60 shorten/tighten ligaments?  This could account a movement slight enough to edge a disc onto my sciatic nerve (I have history here) and might also help explain C60 exercise injuries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users