• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Follow my Piracetam/Pramir Mega Dosing Blog!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

Schemes undreamed of!

I'm a dreamer too. A lot of dreams are too far-out to ever come true.

But the real tragedy is not dreaming any more.

Even if they don't work out, they form a kind of fertile substratum for future plans like good compost.

For example, I might be buying Sunifiram [DM-235] from one of the six Chinese suppliers who quoted me prices for it - all have it in stock by the way...

The only thing unfun about megadosing PIR is the loss of effectiveness over time - but it seems that problem may have recently been cracked, thus allowing us megadosers to maintain our unproductive or productive manias indefinitely :)

#62 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:57 AM

^ This is not the actual Isochroma is it? The writing style doesn't quite seem the same to me.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

Correct. That person is me. I changed a lot in my time away.

Grew up a bit, slowed down a bit, collected a lot of studies, moved to a new house in the same city.

PIR lost its effectiveness and only delivered anger. The brain fatigue came back - albiet without the fog - so I switched to Aniracetam and then to Oxiracetam to defeat it.

The story goes on longer but it's not for this thread.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 29 November 2012 - 04:59 AM.

#64 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:14 AM

I can't believe that your beloved Piracetam betrayed you. You promoted it so feverishly I thought you two were a match made in heaven. It's interesting to see you've come full circle, like so many other Piracetam experimenters. I guess this only solidifies the consensus that the beneficial effects of Piracetam cannot be sustained.

Do you think you've retained any of the benefits or was it all transient?

#65 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

Yes indeed I was left improved but the PIR's retention is the lowest in my experience of all racetams.

Oxiracetam visuals for me last a month after discontinuation and some mental FX too.

Pramiracetam seems to have even longer residuals.

This is day 15 on MSG + PIR combo but there's a good chance that my lack of brain fatigue is due to retained FX from the Oxi + Pram I was on until the PIR arrived 16 days ago - I bought the MSG the day after re-starting it.

So it will take more time to find out for sure. If the fatigue stays away for at least 30+ days then the MSG theory is likely true.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 30 November 2012 - 05:23 AM.

#66 alecnevsky

• 344 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

This is a bunch of stuff.

#67 pppigpen

• 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:49 AM

I dont think the OP is manic and probably just being kind of jerk on the thread (unreasonable arrogance regarding abstract thoughts)

HIGH PROCESSING OVERSHADOWING APPROPRIATE APPLICATION
I feel like mega-dosing can have kinesthetically overwhelming effects. openstrifes thoughts are most likely very intricate and efficiently conceived! but racetams do nothing to directly improve one`s ability to articulate these thoughts.

Ive consumed large amounts of piracetam! but I save it for when I want to absorb a lot of information at once. I enjoy high doses; the way I process things in my brain is super clear and fast! and loOse!

what its great for:
  • heavy reading (mentally interacting with books is facilitated by the speed of comprehension. i can ask questions while i read! and juggle arguments etc)
  • making art! (my interest is ALWAYS tied to a broader conceptual connectivity. my working ideas can seem intangible as FUCK to others. but because theyre so delicate and light and frivolous, they become playful and enjoyable)
  • absorbing foreign environments (the broad connectivity is very easy to apply because it is negotiated when necessary, and thus refined!)
double edged problems:

neuroplasticity
The new connections I make are so much more delicate than older ones, but I am unfortunately equally confident in them.

I feel more neutral than usual, yet excited about it because Im learning at an accelerated pace
knowledge can accumulate and the amount can mimic importance. If I release it prematurely, my poor articulation overshadows valuable insight which can be shared

Minutiae is so evident AND intricate that its hard to explain!
If ever I have to interact with others (even via typing!) on large doses, I have a tendency to overarticulate because everything can seem equally awesome and important. Which is especially hard when coupled with novelty, when I can`t yet discern what is appropriate to say.

openstrifes MINUTAIE MADNESS
Since the mechanism behind all these intricate posts is minutiae madness, I feel like these psychiatric diagnoses are wrong. context is limited to the posts themselves, and this forum is probably an outlet of expression from all that thinking. poorly executed because of the kinesthetic-cognitive disconnect.

I feel like this inflated sense of self is a sign that the dose needs to be lowered and or managed. I feel like management of this high dose state without reduction can only emerge through interaction. the festered arrogance is annoying as fuck! and collectively there is a huge response to it. HOWEVER what some of you perceive to be as mental instability brings on concern and totally shouldnt. these serious illness labels are accusatory and kind of baseless. the distress comes from the dose. other sources of distress may or may not be true, and are therefore super speculative + assumptive.

--------
Openstrife, i think poor communication (resulting from inflated piracetam BENEFITS via excessive consumption) is a clear sign that a racetam dose should be lowered, at least until it improves! your ideas dont seem clear enough to withstand being negated. if they are valuable, it would be a shame to let pride destroy them.

Edited by pppigpen, 08 March 2013 - 01:54 AM.

#68 pppigpen

• 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

Yes indeed I was left improved but the PIR's retention is the lowest in my experience of all racetams.

Oxiracetam visuals for me last a month after discontinuation and some mental FX too.

Pramiracetam seems to have even longer residuals.

This is day 15 on MSG + PIR combo but there's a good chance that my lack of brain fatigue is due to retained FX from the Oxi + Pram I was on until the PIR arrived 16 days ago - I bought the MSG the day after re-starting it.

So it will take more time to find out for sure. If the fatigue stays away for at least 30+ days then the MSG theory is likely true.

i just read that you have a new profile! and new experiments, which i had skimmed through, assuming it was an argument for an alternative dosing formula

i think that the problem earlier was likely the dose rather than the substance itself, so i feel like some of what i had said may still be applicable to its alternatives if they ever become similarly excessive.

i guess piracetam is the most minute and weird, but be careful, pal!

#69 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

overarticulate!

That is the word I've spent so much time in minutiae trying to find! Lol

Thank you fine sir. I find pramiracetam, nefiracetam and adrafinil tend to cause over-articulation in written word. You hit the nail on the head! With an impaired sense of where to put the emphasis in a sentence/paragraph, the whole tone of the writing becomes difficult for others to relate to... and almost feels lacking of human emotion or connection.

Anyway, thank you for giving me a word for that frustrating side effect.

Edited by manic_racetam, 09 March 2013 - 06:58 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#70 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

overarticulate!

That is the word I've spent so much time in minutiae trying to find! Lol

Thank you fine sir. I find pramiracetam, nefiracetam and adrafinil tend to cause over-articulation in written word. You hit the nail on the head! With an impaired sense of where to put the emphasis in a sentence/paragraph, the whole tone of the writing becomes difficult for others to relate to... and almost feels lacking of human emotion or connection.

Anyway, thank you for giving me a word for that frustrating side effect.

Can kinda relate with minocycline it makes me sound like a lawyer and never take my stims, makes me too rational and profession sounding, quite funny tbh, it went away again with sesamin tough, turned bit hypomanic again wich i usually am.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)