• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Fisher-Wallace CES Stimulator device - your experiences

fisher wallace stimulator ces anxiety disorders social phobia device fisher wallace stimulator

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Diego

• 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:33 AM

http://www.fisherwallace.com/

I am thinking about buying one after I have read some positive contributions as a potential treatment for anxiety disorders, depressions... What are your thoughts/opinions on it ? Has anyone tried it yet (mainly for anxiety, social phobia) ?

Thank you in advance for your replies !

#2 bl4ck1ce

• 51 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Dave Asprey is the guest speaker at an event next week that my organization is hosting, I've asked him to show up a bit early and bring some biohacking gadgets, including his Fisher Wallace CES device.. I'll let you know if I get a chance to try it out!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 csrpj

• 411 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Dave Asprey is the guest speaker at an event next week that my organization is hosting, I've asked him to show up a bit early and bring some biohacking gadgets, including his Fisher Wallace CES device.. I'll let you know if I get a chance to try it out!

Hey, which event is/was this?

#4 bl4ck1ce

• 51 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

It was a monthly event that my nonprofit group put on about healthy buildings, Dave spoke about the effects poor indoor air quality and lighting have on our health and how our buildings can be better engineered to make the occupants healthier. He did bring his CES machine, but unfortunately (thanks to Apple Maps) he got lost on the way and arrived a bit late and there wasn't any time to try it out before the presentation.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#5 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:39 PM

Anyone tried this for depression?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fisher wallace, stimulator, ces, anxiety disorders, social phobia, device, fisher wallace stimulator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users