• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 13 votes

PRL-8-53; was: PRL 8-147: The Most Powerful Memory Enhancer?

• Please log in to reply
1725 replies to this topic

#1021 Perception-Is-Reality

• 63 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

Hello. I'm new here but I'd be eager to try a 1 G sample (if the effective dose is indeed a mere 5mg).

Same, ill pay for 1G of it.

#1022 axonopathy

• Guest Social Engineering Spammer
  • 69 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

I'm a technician at a major institution's department of neurobiology and would like to discretely procure some of this compound and test it out using the drosophila model of AD to see if it rescues the learning impaired phenotype in flies that express amyloid beta. Although drosophila don't have a hippocampus, they're brains do have a mushroom body which is a homologous structure.

Is there the possibility of a second group buy? How might I get in on it?
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1023 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

I'm interested in purchasing 2g on the next group buy. Please count me in.

#1024 Superska

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

I'd love to be added to the end of the opt out list in case a ton of people drop out from the group buy.

If that doesnt come through I'm interested in 2 g if there will be a new group buy. ;)

#1025 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

I'm in for 1 or 2 g. But i'm a bit cautious

#1026 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Any update on this group buy?

#1027 empedocles

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

i was under the impression this project was on hold for the time being ...

#1028 Patrick Sylvester

• 67 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:37 AM

afaik:
after the synth is : 1) found a lab to create it
then it must be : 2) created
and then : 3) sent for testing, see below
imo, everyone who thinks they are going to be listed should post in a new thread titled 'prl-8-53 second buy' or whatever -- better to organize. thx.

we are currently looking a Polish lab for the synthesis of PRL-8-53. The amount of PRL to be received (#g sample) is not set in stone but the $80 will be heavily leaned towards if we add in more participants. It all depends on the quote we get from our suppliers. In my previous post where I listed a possible scenario that is what it was a scenario but there are many ways this thing could go over that is just one of the better possible outcomes. We will be sure to keep you all up to date with what is going on ;)

The intention is to have the CUSTOM SYNTHESIZED PRODUCT independently tested by a reputable third party laboratory. I will organize this and will likely be able to call in a favour such that it is done free of charge :)

this is because of :

So here it is ---------- was unable to manufacture the PRL-8-53 but they are rewiring the funds back at this very moment. (Below excerpts from our emails) They have made several attempts to synthesis PRL-8-53 but were unsuccessful. I was made aware of this late thursday night.

It seems that our chemists have to give up this project.
They said to me this product is very difficult to be synthesized than expected.
We've tried several methods to do it.
I feel so sorry about that. But do hope you could understand us.

- Possible Scenario
If everyone is up to it I propose we give this one more shot. This time go with a US or Europe based supplier.
I have quotes from reputable suppliers
I have sent emails to the fallowing potential suppliers:
Kingstonchem.com (quoted 100g @ $3279)
Biosci.com (waiting)
T&W (waiting)
Letopharm.com (quoted 100g @ $3100)
Hm-chem.com (quoted 100g @ $3000)

#1029 cere_user5678910

• 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

Hi all,

An member on the forum has offered to test some for me, I am currently chatting to see what the 'thoroughness' of the testing is and will likely send a sample soon. While I want to identify the PLR, I also want to test and ensure there are no more nasty chemicals left behind.

rnapolymerase: If you'd be willing to conduct some testing to identify the compound and scan for any 'nasty' chemicals I'd glady send you some of my batch in exchange for the report.

I will keep everyone updated as news comes to hand, but sit tight as I'll likely have to send the stuff overseas so shipping alone will be a ~10 day turnaround time. If anyone has any advice on how to legally ship it as far as documentation etc goes, please shoot me a msg. I'd like to ship it legitemately to avoid any issues.

Oh, and if anyone has any colouracetam I'd gladly do a swap ;)

Edited by cere_user5678910, 17 June 2013 - 08:26 AM.

• like x 1

#1030 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone, I just received this from the European Custom Synthesis Lab:

"PRL-5-83 project is already started, we are on a stage where molecule has "Br" on side chain. I can't give you any reasonable quotation until I will know results of this small scale run.

But if you would like to go with this project at large scale right now it could be done using more expensive reagents, and then - 100g 9500 USD"

IMO we should let them complete their small scale test run and await the more reasonable quotation. Thoughts? :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 19 June 2013 - 04:24 AM.

• like x 3

#1031 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:57 AM

UPDATE:

"PRL-5-83 project is already started, we are on a stage where molecule has "Br" on side chain. I can't give you any reasonable quotation until I will know results of this small scale run.

But if you would like to go with this project at large scale right now it could be done using more expensive reagents, and then - 100g 9500 USD"

IMO we should let them complete their small scale test run and await the more reasonable quotation. Thoughts? :)

Sounds like a good plan to me. Although if the effects are anything close to what is touted, $190 for 2g still isn't a bad price.

#1032 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

At twice the price of gold, I think it might be worth waiting to see what they come up with.

#1033 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

When will I need to pay the extra funds needed? I have payed 80USD in original group buy round.

#1034 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

When will I need to pay the extra funds needed? I have payed 80USD in original group buy round.

Please read the preceding posts. You'll see that nothing's final yet and we'll most likely wait for a better quotation from that same lab.

#1035 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:22 AM

I'm having cere_user5678910 compound checked out. If it is the real deal we'll go with his supplier. I think Q did it! has agreed to this. :)

#1036 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

I'm having cere_user5678910 compound checked out. If it is the real deal we'll go with his supplier. I think Q did it! has agreed to this. :)

All said I would prefer to go with ScienceGuys supplier if the quote is workable. Granted I still very much hope cere_5678910 has indeed received PRL-8-53. We should know what's going to be in week or so.

As always we will be sure to keep you all current on what's happening.

#1037 Mr. Pink

• 226 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:22 AM

UPDATE:

Did they indicate how long the "small scale" run will take?

#1038 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:04 AM

UPDATE:

I don't see any "Br" on the molecule of prl-8-53. Please enlighten me.
Where did cere_5678910 got his prl?

Edited by Amorphous, 21 June 2013 - 04:07 AM.

#1039 telight

• 173 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:34 AM

Br is a good leaving group, reagents such as HBr are often used when doing chemisty. But you are right it is not very clear how far they are in the synthesis, because adding the Br leaving group to some source of carbon can very well be the first step in the synthesis.

#1040 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

i'm a participant in the Original groupbuy. if somebody wants to take my place, please send me a pm.

#1041 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

i'm a participant in the Original groupbuy. if somebody wants to take my place, please send me a pm.

Sorry, but sending paypal gifts directly to "switch spots" comes off as pretty suspicious. :dry: I'd always tread carefully with this type of thing, and prefer sending payment directly to the person with the substance. ;)

#1042 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

no problem man and i understand your concerns. i hope you will be able to get into another group buy in a few months from now. all the best mate!

#1043 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

I don't think Q did it! will be changing shipping addresses since this will just cause confusion. If the group buy fails everyone who paid will get their money back.

#1044 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

you are right yadayada. i asked around and it is not possible. so therefore i am still in this groupbuy as an original participant.

#1045 scibor1

• 36 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

Here, I have no writing ability scibor from scibor (locked) to whom I pay money to purchase the prl 8-53, by pay pal? I'm looking forward to this relationship. I have set aside money for it.

#1046 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

How is it going? Is the thing a user bought himself the real deal or was it junk?

#1047 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:11 AM

Haven't heard anything for a while. I guess the synthesis is still in progress and everybody is busy about the NSI 189.
Scienceguy and Q did it, please keep us posted about the progress of this group buy. Thanks

Edited by Amorphous, 03 July 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#1048 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

We are at a bit of a stand still tell ScienceGuy is back online. Just want to let you guys know that T&W is likely going to be making PRL for a lab (NEWSTARNEWTROPIC or LIFTMODE)

Hi [my name],

Could you please tell me the situation of your order?
One of my key account in nootropic business is asking for this item, if you need it for sure, I can try to combine the order with his.
Thus, the cost could be lower.

Please advise.

Also, are you in business of other nootropics? We are very good at those high value staff, such as
Phenylpiracetam, Coluracetam, Sunifiram,Unifiram.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Mark

I did receive a quote of 100g for $3500 and they are capable of shipping out all individual samples to participants (shipping & packaging cost would be lower not to mention receiving samples sooner)

Edited by Q did it!, 03 July 2013 - 01:10 PM.

#1049 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

We are at a bit of a stand still tell ScienceGuy is back online. Just want to let you guys know that T&W is likely going to be making PRL for a lab (NEWSTARNEWTROPIC or LIFTMODE)

Hi [my name],

Could you please tell me the situation of your order?
One of my key account in nootropic business is asking for this item, if you need it for sure, I can try to combine the order with his.
Thus, the cost could be lower.

Please advise.

Also, are you in business of other nootropics? We are very good at those high value staff, such as
Phenylpiracetam, Coluracetam, Sunifiram,Unifiram.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Mark

I did receive a quote of 100g for $3500 and they are capable of shipping out all individual samples to participants (shipping & packaging cost would be lower not to mention receiving samples sooner)

I really love the work you've put into this, a big thumbs up for you. I also love NSN and LM who are the leading companies in making (new) noots more available.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1050 scibor1

• 36 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

do I have to pay for it right now? I've been on one list

Q did it, ScienceGuy?
  • like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users