Aniracetam Brands

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 choqueiro

• 188 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

Hi.

I´m going to try Aniracetam.

I tried in the past Piracetam (with and without choline in different dosages) with no success. I suffer from anxiety so maybe Aniracetam suits with me.

I ususally bought Piracetam from "Relentless Improvement". This company don´t sell Aniracetam nowadays so I´m looking for the best Aniracetam (good quality).

An expert recommended me the Aniracetam from "Antiaging-Systems": http://www.antiaging-systems.com/.This company sells "Ampamet" the original Aniracetam drug and also a generic Aniracetam. The problem is that they don´t ship them to my country because I´m from Spain (European Union) and in my country Aniracetam is classified as a drug and not as a nutritional supplement and you can only buy it in a drugstore under medical prescription.

So I ask another time to my expert friend and he recommended to buy the Aniracetam from "Smart Nutrition: http://www.smartnutr.../Anirac_BP.html. In his opinion "Cerebral Health", "Smart Powders" or "Cognitive Nutrition" are not an option.

It´s Aniracetam from "Smart Nutrition" a good option (I only want a quality product)?? Any suggestion??

Thanks
  • like x 2

#2 neuropill

• 102 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

Hi.

I´m going to try Aniracetam.

I tried in the past Piracetam (with and without choline in different dosages) with no success. I suffer from anxiety so maybe Aniracetam suits with me.

I ususally bought Piracetam from "Relentless Improvement". This company don´t sell Aniracetam nowadays so I´m looking for the best Aniracetam (good quality).

An expert recommended me the Aniracetam from "Antiaging-Systems": http://www.antiaging-systems.com/.This company sells "Ampamet" the original Aniracetam drug and also a generic Aniracetam. The problem is that they don´t ship them to my country because I´m from Spain (European Union) and in my country Aniracetam is classified as a drug and not as a nutritional supplement and you can only buy it in a drugstore under medical prescription.

So I ask another time to my expert friend and he recommended to buy the Aniracetam from "Smart Nutrition: http://www.smartnutr.../Anirac_BP.html. In his opinion "Cerebral Health", "Smart Powders" or "Cognitive Nutrition" are not an option.

It´s Aniracetam from "Smart Nutrition" a good option (I only want a quality product)?? Any suggestion??

Thanks

My advice is your expert friend is an idiot. There's nothing wrong with any of those brands and I've tested them all over the years when one of them was out of stock. There is no reason to spend $$$$ on the brand name when you can get "real" generic Aniracetam at pharmaceutical grade quality from any number of US suppliers.
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 choqueiro

• Topic Starter
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

Ok. What´s your recommendation neuropill??

#4 neuropill

• 102 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

Ok. What´s your recommendation neuropill??

I don't see any difference in most of the mainstream nootropics suppliers in quality so I suggest going for price and make sure they can get your order into Spain (quality or price doesn't matter if you won't get it).

Way back in the day I bought from IAS but that was prior to the advent of US suppliers buying up the raw material and selling it online. I don't see much of a difference in the effects. Most people who recommend one brand tend to have an emotional bias that generally isn't based on logic and that is always a bad thing.

#5 choqueiro

• Topic Starter
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

I doubt between these two options:

1) "Ampamet" from Quality Health, Inc. http://www.qhi.co.uk/list.asp

2) Aniracetam from Smart Nutrition http://www.smartnutr...ategory_Code=BP

Quality Health, Inc. sells the original drug (theoretically) and Smart Nutrition sells a generic racetam. I am not experienced with any of the two.

Quality Health, Inc. warns buyers that "You should always consult a health professional before taking any new medication. We can give detailed descriptions about our products at your request, but we are not Doctors. Every country has its own importation regulations. It is up to the customer to make sure that he/she is in compliance with them".

I´m from Spain (Europe). Does anyone have any positve or negative experience with Quality Health, Inc. because "Ampamet" is classified as a drug in the EU (not a nutrtional supplement) and you can only buy it in a drugstore and you also need a medical prescription.

It´s really curious because I did not have any problems with the shipment of generic Piracetam when I bought it to Relentless Improvement, even though "Nootropil" is a drug in my country and you can only buy it under medical prescription. Buy the original racetam classified as a drug in EU might have more problems than buy a generic racetam??

Any personal experiences with the shipment of "drugs" (Nootropil, Ampamet, etc.) in the EU??

Thanks.

#6 neuropill

• 102 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:01 AM

I doubt between these two options:

1) "Ampamet" from Quality Health, Inc. http://www.qhi.co.uk/list.asp

2) Aniracetam from Smart Nutrition http://www.smartnutr...ategory_Code=BP

Quality Health, Inc. sells the original drug (theoretically) and Smart Nutrition sells a generic racetam. I am not experienced with any of the two.

Quality Health, Inc. warns buyers that "You should always consult a health professional before taking any new medication. We can give detailed descriptions about our products at your request, but we are not Doctors. Every country has its own importation regulations. It is up to the customer to make sure that he/she is in compliance with them".

I´m from Spain (Europe). Does anyone have any positve or negative experience with Quality Health, Inc. because "Ampamet" is classified as a drug in the EU (not a nutrtional supplement) and you can only buy it in a drugstore and you also need a medical prescription.

It´s really curious because I did not have any problems with the shipment of generic Piracetam when I bought it to Relentless Improvement, even though "Nootropil" is a drug in my country and you can only buy it under medical prescription. Buy the original racetam classified as a drug in EU might have more problems than buy a generic racetam??

Any personal experiences with the shipment of "drugs" (Nootropil, Ampamet, etc.) in the EU??

Thanks.

There's no meaningful degree between a original or generic. All that counts is purity and a quality plant to produce the product. You seem to be seriously over-thinking your choices.

If you did not have a problem with relentless improvement then why not buy from them again? Or better from Smart powders which has the best price at the moment.

I'm in the EU and never had a problem with small shipments from the States.

#7 choqueiro

• Topic Starter
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

Well neuropill as I said in my first post Relentless Improvement don't sell Aniracetam and my experiencies with Piracetam where not succesful.

Do you really think that there is no difference between "Ampamet" and a generic Aniracetam in terms of purity?
  • dislike x 1

#8 neuropill

• 102 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:28 AM

Well neuropill as I said in my first post Relentless Improvement don't sell Aniracetam and my experiencies with Piracetam where not succesful.

Do you really think that there is no difference between "Ampamet" and a generic Aniracetam in terms of purity?

No they don't (and they are extremely overpriced anyways with the same quality as pretty much everyone else) but dozens of other companies do.

I know there's no difference. I've used them both. 99% pure is pretty pure. Much purer than the air you breathe or water you drink or even food you eat. I mean frankly you're obsessing over it. I'd almost suggest inositol for your ocd. ;)

Buy it and try it and see for yourself. Yes it's that easy.

https://www.smartpow...ules-750mg.aspx

#9 Keshan

• 60 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

If you get powder they probably have the exact same quality, purity can differ +-1-2 percent, but that is as far as it goes. Companies selling nootropics typically order from a larger supplier (mostly China) and those chinese products have at least 96% purity. The better ones go up to 98-99%. So in my opinion, buy the cheapest one.

Edited by Keshan, 17 August 2012 - 10:46 AM.

• dislike x 1

#10 tea76

• 46 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hi guys,

I'm also looking for Aniracetam sources/brands for purchasing and shipping within in the EU.

Thanks!

#11 Keshan

• 60 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Hi guys,

I'm also looking for Aniracetam sources/brands for purchasing and shipping within in the EU.

Thanks!

I bought Aniracetam from mysupplements.eu I did not really notice the effects, so I can not really recommend them.

Edited by Keshan, 01 January 2013 - 12:26 PM.

#12 tea76

• 46 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

I am considering purchasing Aniracetam, and one of the few places in the EU that I found are stocking it seems to be Goldpharma.com.

They have these options, which all seems to be different branded products:

I am considering purchasing Aniracetam, and one of the few places in the EU that I found are stocking it seems to be Goldpharma.com.

They have these options, which all seems to be different branded products:

Memodrin f.c.tab 750 mg/tab btx20 750.000 mg
20 Tablets (film coated) € 15.32
LAVIPHARM HELLAS AE

Referan f.c.tab 750mg/tab btx60 (blist 6x10) 750.000 mg
60 Tablets (film coated) € 39.38
IASIS PHARMA HELLAS ABEE

Memodrin gr.or.pd 10 sachets χ1500mg 1500.000 mg
10 Bags (Sachets) € 15.32
LAVIPHARM HELLAS AE

Referan gr.or.sd 1500mg/sachet btx30 sachets 1500.000 mg
30 Bags (Sachets) € 39.38
IASIS PHARMA HELLAS ABEE

Anyone have experience with any of these, and are there any special considerations I should make? They are pretty pricey and I am hoping that the products are safe to use.

Edited by ecglsd, 05 March 2013 - 12:02 PM.

#13 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

Good friend of mine in Ireland ordered some Neuro Wave - Aniracetam through Smart Drugs for Thought http://www.smartdrugsforthought.com/ and got it pretty fast from what he said. SDFT tends to sell very high quality Nootropics, and they have a pretty swift shipping system in place.

I've personally ordered Aniracetam from a number of vendors, and they all are about the same all that generally varies is shipping time and how nice/decent their customer service is.

#14 WhatIsYourReality

• 15 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

Hmmm I can vouch for the neuro wave brand and have not had any issues with it on ebay. I did however go through the Amazon marketplace to get a deal on it, but I can't find any Aniracetam listings on there.

I hate to be off topic, but why arn't there any racetams (specifically Aniracetam) on Amazon.com?? At first I was a little concerned about the regulations on it, but then I could not find any valid information stating why it is not being sold on there. Amazon is definitely in my "fail book" from this matter.

#15 tea76

• 46 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

Good friend of mine in Ireland ordered some Neuro Wave - Aniracetam through Smart Drugs for Thought http://www.smartdrugsforthought.com/ and got it pretty fast from what he said. SDFT tends to sell very high quality Nootropics, and they have a pretty swift shipping system in place.

I've personally ordered Aniracetam from a number of vendors, and they all are about the same all that generally varies is shipping time and how nice/decent their customer service is.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I and probably many others here on the forum live in the EU, so I am still interested in EU vendors or distributors if anyone here have any recommendations?

Unfortunately it may not be economically or legally viable to order Aniracetam from the US.

Edited by ecglsd, 11 March 2013 - 10:51 AM.

• Agree x 1

#16 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

I believe they only charge a few more dollars (~ $3 USD) for international shipping. But yea in regards to legality I can't really comment, my friend in Ireland said it got to him in about 2-3 weeks and that he didn't have any problems with customs.

And no problem, glad I could be of help! Hope you find an EU alternative to help save you any hassle.

#17 lehm

• 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

im going to order soon also but id like to hear where did fellow europeans order their aniracetam from last time and did they received or got busted?

#18 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

I have several friends in Europe who order through Smart Drugs for Thought and have never gotten any trouble with customs in regards to their orders. I'd suggest that you have who ever you chose to order through lower the declared value and have it labeled as something different (like vitamins or supplements).

#19 lehm

• 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

I have several friends in Europe who order through Smart Drugs for Thought and have never gotten any trouble with customs in regards to their orders. I'd suggest that you have who ever you chose to order through lower the declared value and have it labeled as something different (like vitamins or supplements).

Cheers. Let me email and ask if thats possible by them and may I ask where are your friends located, besides Ireland as mentioned above?

Edited by lehm, 22 November 2013 - 11:43 PM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#20 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

I have a few friends that live in England, Belgium, France and Brazil that take nootropics and have ordered. Cool, I'm sure they'll be able to give you a grand answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users