#1 pookleblinky

• 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

I just started building my nootropic stack. It consists of:

1.6g piracetam twice a day
1.5g choline bitartrate twice a day
20mg vinpocetine twice a day
Several cups of coffee throughout the day

I just received some pramiracetam, and am planning on expanding my stack from this basic foundation.

This is my baseline stack which I will use to measure the efficacy of new components and dosage schedules. For now, it is the bare minimum from which I can expect results, and therefore a very good way to establish a baseline of nootropic effects.

I am using the T2 Mood Tracker app, Memory Trainer, the app simply called N-Back, and AnyMemo to try to quantify the effects at a granularity of hours. I've got reminders polling me every few hours for data.

In my mood tracker, I can record dosage times and graph how each dose affects me. I have already learned, for instance, that it takes about an hour and a half after a dose for an appreciable increase in alertness, mood, and memory; this effect plateaus for about five hours then starts dropping back to baseline at about 8 hours.

My nbacking apps both provide graphical results within both long-term and short-term intervals. I can see a clear increase in accuracy after about half an hour after a dose.

I would like to know how others are quantifying the effects of their stacks, and how this quantification helped them tweak their stack. Did quantification help more in dosage intervals, or did it help more by revealing more efficient combinations?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users