• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Dihexa: "it would take 10 million times as much BDNF to get as much new synapse formation as Dihexa."

• Please log in to reply
1569 replies to this topic

#1561 MentholFlavoring

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:56 PM

My experience with Dihexa is positive. I can confirm that it is indeed orally biovailable

I am usually dosing 30mg oral, dissolved in MCT oil. The trick is to heat up the solution to about 37°C/100°F and stir it. The substance will completely dissolve, creating a clear solution. It makes for an efficient and easy way of dosing, also it is much easier to use than DMSO topical. Injection would perhaps yield higher bioavailability, but it's such a strong compound that it shouldn't really be an issue. 

The effects I perceive 1-2 hrs after dosing are usually strong realization of the moment, and it almost feels as if situations are imprinted in my brain while I'm experiencing them. It's stimulating as well.

Downregulation seems to be a problem for longer term use. It seems that the strength of the effects decrease with time but will come back if you take long enough break.

I'd like to hear if anyone else can get the same results with this kind of RoA. Haven't heard of anyone else trying it.

- Cheers out, MentholFlavoring

Edited by MentholFlavoring, 08 March 2019 - 04:56 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#1562 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:15 PM

My experience with Dihexa is positive. I can confirm that it is indeed orally biovailable

I am usually dosing 30mg oral, dissolved in MCT oil. The trick is to heat up the solution to about 37°C/100°F and stir it. The substance will completely dissolve, creating a clear solution. It makes for an efficient and easy way of dosing, also it is much easier to use than DMSO topical. Injection would perhaps yield higher bioavailability, but it's such a strong compound that it shouldn't really be an issue. 

The effects I perceive 1-2 hrs after dosing are usually strong realization of the moment, and it almost feels as if situations are imprinted in my brain while I'm experiencing them. It's stimulating as well.

Downregulation seems to be a problem for longer term use. It seems that the strength of the effects decrease with time but will come back if you take long enough break.

I'd like to hear if anyone else can get the same results with this kind of RoA. Haven't heard of anyone else trying it.

- Cheers out, MentholFlavoring

Where on Earth did you get Dihexa? This stuff is rarer than Fabergé Eggs, you know. Also, are you certain that it's Dihexa which you took? Have you had it independently tested yourself? Quite important for a drug like this.

With that said, the trick with MCT oil is quite clever - I might try that myself if I'm ever able to get a hold of Dihexa.

On another note - perhaps utilizing other neurogenics in the time when you have the tolerance-break, could provide synergistic effects? Might be quite dangerous as well, I suppose. (since we know so little about these drugs)

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1563 MentholFlavoring

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:06 PM

Haha, I didn't test it independently. Wish I could pay for that

I got it from NS. It seems to be all good and the effects perceived are in line with the described effects. I can notice the effect slowly fading after 2 - 3 days. On the first day there's a stronger feeling of stimulation and light pressure in my chest, which fades away in the days after. Depending on the dosage and random luck, the first hours almost have a psychedelic-like effect, which is the realization I mentioned. It's somewhat like a super deja vu happening right when you experience it. Time seems to slow down as you perceive and register everything in your vision. I can't really explain it but it's definitely an interesting effect. I suspect the rate of absorption of Dihexa seems to be dependent on the way your body metabolizes the MCT oil, because the intensity of this effect is not consistent with each dose, but it definitely is not a placebo.

Random thoughts seem to appear much easier in my mind, and my memory seems a bit faster.

And yes, it should work better if you first induce neurogenesis and then Dihexa, however in theory it would suggest that having so many synapses would not immediately improve cognition, as the connections have to prune and strengthen?

#1564 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:06 AM

You will NOTICE alot more benefits with IM injection with DMSO!  I tried rubbing it on my skin then injecting it IM!  Also why are you guys mixing water with this! MCT oil?  Please read the dissertation! Its just money gone down the drain!   I am not sure with MCT but I think it will be the same issue with water

#1565 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2019 - 05:08 AM

It also has a 1% bio availability through oral!  Compared to 8% IM!! I am scared to inject IV, but IM works for me!

• Needs references x 1

#1566 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:57 PM

Did anyone experience any improvement with the non-dominant side of the body?

• Enjoying the show x 1

#1567 genshin

• 15 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:25 AM

where did you buy your dihexa?

It also has a 1% bio availability through oral!  Compared to 8% IM!! I am scared to inject IV, but IM works for me!

#1568 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:11 PM

I'm not sure if I can attest this to the dihexa, but for the past few days, I've had this feeling of restlessness. I feel that for some odd reason that the progress of my life is in stagnation. There's this feeling or some sort of motivation that makes me want to go out and do more.

you are restless because you want it do work so bad which in turn gives you motivation.

#1569 Zdoc9

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2021 - 01:49 AM

You will NOTICE alot more benefits with IM injection with DMSO!  I tried rubbing it on my skin then injecting it IM!  Also why are you guys mixing water with this! MCT oil?  Please read the dissertation! Its just money gone down the drain!   I am not sure with MCT but I think it will be the same issue with water

No offense but if you keep spelling "alot" as a single word when even a 12 year old knows it is "a lot", it makes it hard to believe that this stuff actually works at all. Not to be pedantic or trivial but it's a word children can spell, and it's not a personal attack on you, but a consideration of it being a testament to the function of this compound.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1570 William Sterog

• 505 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2021 - 08:22 AM

No offense but if you keep spelling "alot" as a single word when even a 12 year old knows it is "a lot", it makes it hard to believe that this stuff actually works at all. Not to be pedantic or trivial but it's a word children can spell, and it's not a personal attack on you, but a consideration of it being a testament to the function of this compound.

Maybe English is not his first language and even this degree of competency is something to be impressed at?

And you would say that someone ending a sentence with a preposition is not allowed to have an opinion. But English is not my first language. And I don't believe in the validity of that rule.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users