Photo
- - - - -

about to start c60 and question please

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bocor

• 119 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

ok so i ordered 1 gram from SES i intent to mix 500 mg in 750 ml of olive oil.Is shaking vigorously ok a few times a day?What about the oxygen that gets distributed through the oil by vigorous shaking? still ok?I dont have the money for a mixer or should i put it in a seperate bottle and stir it somehow instead of shaking?ALSO how should i store the other 500mg that im not using?Room temp? freezer?or should i mix it in a different bottle of olive oil?Im worried about it going bad...Thanks all!

#2 somecallmetim

• 59 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

I wouldn't worry about shaking the bottle vigorously - don't forget that c60 is a strong antioxidant, so any oxidation caused by shaking should be minimal, if any. I would crush the c60 into a fine powder as the forum member 'Niner' has suggested here in post #82. This way, the c60 you add to the olive oil will react with the oil sooner, and you won't have to shake the bottle as much either.

As far as the 500 mg of c60 you won't be using, the MSDS sheet from SES states: "Store in a cool dry place, out of direct light, keep container sealed." So it will be fine if you keep it in the small tube container it came in.
  • like x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users