Photo
- - - - -

Is c60 good for scalp diseases ?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 g-5

• 10 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Like dandruff, seborrheic, atopic dermatitis?

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Like dandruff, seborrheic, atopic dermatitis?

Probably not useful for dandruff or seborrheic conditions. It might be helpful for atopic conditions, since it's been shown to be good for allergy/asthma.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Watdh

• 22 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Had some weird infection in the top of my head I got about four years ago when I scraped the top of my head boarding a puddle jumper. Tried all sorts of stuff to get rid of it and nothing seemed to help. Rubbed a little c60oo up there 2 times & it's gone! :-D

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

Had some weird infection in the top of my head I got about four years ago when I scraped the top of my head boarding a puddle jumper. Tried all sorts of stuff to get rid of it and nothing seemed to help. Rubbed a little c60oo up there 2 times & it's gone! :-D

Nice. Was it ever diagnosed by a doctor? Did you ever try a steroid cream?

#5 Watdh

• 22 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

Doctor looked at it & just said to put some Selsun Blue on it at night and leave it on overnight. Tried this for a couple of weeks w/ no results. It really seemed like it aggravated it. Tried all sorts of anti fungals, vitamin E & other topicals with no results. It was just a small strip that stayed flakey, red & irritated. I never tried a steroid cream. (that I know of, because I tried so many things) One night I decided to just rub some c60oo up there. The next morning I noticed it looked much better, not the usual redness after a shower & really just figured it was the olive oil calming it a bit. A few days later it was still looking good except for one small spot. Coated that spot down & now it's gone. FINALLY!!! After fighting this for years I'm really happy about it!

#6 mpe

• Guest, F@H
  • 275 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

Yeah, my wife had a skin condition on her back for over a year. It looked like a ring worm although her doctor said it wasn't.
Anyway, topical application of C60oo twice a week cleared it up in less than a month. Oh yes, she was also taking 12.5 mg orally once per week at the same time and for several weeks before trying it on her back.

I know it wasn't a scalp condition, but I think it's definitely worth a try.

Edited by mpe, 02 November 2012 - 04:28 AM.

#7 g-5

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

That's really intresting
So c60 has some properties regulating autoimmune response
I know that olive oil can be good by itself so c60 in olive oil make a difference?

#8 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

That's really intresting
So c60 has some properties regulating autoimmune response
I know that olive oil can be good by itself so c60 in olive oil make a difference?

Most chronic inflammatory conditions have a significant ROS-driven component. C60 deactivates ROS, so it should help. We have a couple anecdotal accounts to that effect already (at least three, if not more) and there are published accounts of C60 being effective in asthma and allergic rhinitis. Your scalp condition sounds like eczema, a chronic inflammatory condition. A steroid probably would have helped, but I think topical C60-oo may be a better approach.

#9 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Thing is, Olive Oil is one of the most effective natural remedies for scalp psoriasis as well.

#10 danniego

• 17 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

Quoting myself from my own C60oo log: http://www.longecity...esting-the-c60/

* During autumn/winter or after hot showering I get very itching red spots on my legs and arms. According to the doctor it is a allergic reaction and I have to take anti-histamine pills to make it go away. It can be a ringworm infection or some sort of fungus too. The itching is hardly bearable and in the past I have put everything you can imagine on it to make the itching stop. Including olive oil which did not work. Last two weeks some red spots on the skin came back. It started to itch and this time I applied C60oo on the red spots. The itching stopped and the red spots seems to be healing also. This I will closely monitor further and hopefully other members when they know someone with this issues can try to see if it works for them to broaden the research in this field also. It can be a topical skin healer(?). This can benefit a lot of people in a positive way. Hopefully the effect was not a coincidence.

For the last week I had several times re-appearance of the itching red spots on my legs. The moment I felt it I applied the C60oo and every time it made it disappear within one hour and I could get back to sleep..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users