Photo
- - - - -

Selank subq, experiences or comments?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 derpington

• 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Anyone have any success with selank with subq shots?

Was thinking about 250 mcg morning and evening, 500 mcg total for the spring (a month or two).

Something like Monday, Wednesday and Friday (eod). For like a month or two.

May pair it with selegiline as well.

#2 Daryl

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

I've been looking into this too. I haven't tried it directly but I've heard positive things about it mostly. Some reports of having to be very careful with the dose, but 250mcg twice daily seems to agree with what I've found by asking around online and through friends etc.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 derpington

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:48 AM

I've been looking into this too. I haven't tried it directly but I've heard positive things about it mostly. Some reports of having to be very careful with the dose, but 250mcg twice daily seems to agree with what I've found by asking around online and through friends etc.

Do you have a time frame of when you plan to start it?

I plan to pick it up from Southern early spring, read about how their peps are usually spot on.

#4 Daryl

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

I'm thinking around Feb/March which is when my current stack should be running out

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 figure9

• 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Imo, this is a wonderful compound. Researched 250-300 2x day/ed and my monkey reported significant decrease in stress and anxiety, increased is social engagement and mental clarity, as well as the ability to complete menial, repetitive, boring tasks with ease and interest. My monkey is 5' 10" 180lbs and works in retail management. They'll hire anyone these day :-p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users