LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Semax vs. Cerebrolysin

cerebrolysin semax

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Cerebrolysin vs. Semax (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Which is better?

1. Semax (5 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Cerebrolysin (10 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Heh

• Validating/Suspended
  • 302 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Which is better?

#2 Krabby

• 69 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

I was going to ask the same question...
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mr Matsubayashi

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

From what I've read Cere generally gives a better response. If you can't tolerate needles Semax might be a better option. Another company is coming out with their own version of nasally delivered Cere, like Semax.

http://www.longecity...more-effective/

#4 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:13 AM

Can not yet say much about Semax, but I have some positive experience from Cerebrolysin.

Actually, I live very close to the manufacturing facillity of EVER Pharma - the Cerebrolysin producer and my country is one of the first adopters of this drug.

It is widely known among neurologists and used to treat many different conditions - ischemic stroke, paralysis, dementia, Alzheimer, concussion injuries, even for newborns with brain development problems, Autism and so on... just about anything and everything related to brain problems.

I have yet to find any evidence that it produced permanent side-effects, either on the boards in my language or on longecity. And if so, I would suspect it was due to a combination with a different drug in some not well formulated stack.

So as far as I am concerned, Cerebrolysin has excellent safety track record. Of course, the downside is that it needs to be administered intramuscularly. But an upside is that it's practically impossible to overdose - doses up to 50ml IV are well tolerated and I highly doubt that anyone would do such a thing - it would be a financial suicide :)

I'll be using both - Semax and Cerebrolysin for one month, monitoring it on my thread http://www.longecity...emax-lllt-tdcs/. I'll update here when I do so you can check it out.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:09 AM

Cerebro is more acetylcholine Semax more dopamine
  • Needs references x 1
  • Disagree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, semax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users